Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clarkson's Farm 09:21 - Jul 23 with 3799 viewsJaySaint

Been binge watching this. Absolutely love it.
Pretty light humoured, but an unfiltered view into the challenges of farming.

Season 2 confirmed by Amazon the other day!

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Clarkson's Farm on 15:13 - Jul 23 with 948 viewsRon11

Clarkson's Farm on 11:24 - Jul 23 by saint22

Oh you think championing a belligerent xenophobic rich toff is the way to go do you?
And I am not talking about Johnson merely Clarkson that pr1ck of a morally defunct human
Equally if you think this show equals quality entertainment then it just goes to show this country and its like are doomed
As for moving to another country, I spend enough time out of this one to avoid this sort of idiocy generally thanks

If Corbyn and the likes of you were in charge of this country (as you desire) we really would be in trouble, as well as having a serious increase in anti British and anti semitic terrorism.
Perhaps you and your like you should stay out of of this country permanently. Nobody will miss you, even on here.
Some people get rich through sheer hard work, but the word 'rich' to you is akin to foul language, even though in your fantasy world you try and convince us that you're a jet setting Champagne marxist.
Very sad.
Clarkson's Farm on 15:23 - Jul 23 with 932 viewssaint22

Clarkson's Farm on 15:13 - Jul 23 by Ron11

If Corbyn and the likes of you were in charge of this country (as you desire) we really would be in trouble, as well as having a serious increase in anti British and anti semitic terrorism.
Perhaps you and your like you should stay out of of this country permanently. Nobody will miss you, even on here.
Some people get rich through sheer hard work, but the word 'rich' to you is akin to foul language, even though in your fantasy world you try and convince us that you're a jet setting Champagne marxist.
Very sad.

Oh please
I wouldn't ever have voted for Corbyn and clearly you have no idea about me and my life
So just go back to your little one
Clarkson's Farm on 15:32 - Jul 23 with 923 viewsRon11

Clarkson's Farm on 15:23 - Jul 23 by saint22

Oh please
I wouldn't ever have voted for Corbyn and clearly you have no idea about me and my life
So just go back to your little one

Mine's a lot bigger and far more interesting than yours.
Just out of interest, who would you vote for then?
Clarkson's Farm on 16:05 - Jul 23 with 902 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Clarkson's Farm is a brilliant piece of work. It's the one show of his where he comes over genuinely upset and annoyed by the situation, raising important issues re farming in this country and the crisis they face re 1) climate change affecting the weather and their crops and 2) the ridiculous prices being offered by supermarkets and the low margins. It's a tough bloody job and he's doing a good thing by talking about the issues in a light-hearted way.

Plenty of food for thought, well done him.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Clarkson's Farm on 16:13 - Jul 23 with 893 viewsDellHero_Would

Clarkson's Farm on 16:05 - Jul 23 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Clarkson's Farm is a brilliant piece of work. It's the one show of his where he comes over genuinely upset and annoyed by the situation, raising important issues re farming in this country and the crisis they face re 1) climate change affecting the weather and their crops and 2) the ridiculous prices being offered by supermarkets and the low margins. It's a tough bloody job and he's doing a good thing by talking about the issues in a light-hearted way.

Plenty of food for thought, well done him.

Agree. Brilliant programme, arguably the best I’ve watched for quite a while.

I’ve never met Clarkson although I’ve worked with several of the sound recordists who were crew on TG many years ago. Personally, I couldn’t care less what he’s like in real life as he makes entertaining programmes.

Poll: Wearing a mask

Clarkson's Farm on 16:34 - Jul 23 with 867 viewskingslandstand1

Clarkson's Farm on 11:24 - Jul 23 by Sadoldgit

😂 ah ok.

But North Korea?? Bit extreme ..........................
Clarkson's Farm on 16:36 - Jul 23 with 864 viewssaint22

Clarkson's Farm on 15:32 - Jul 23 by Ron11

Mine's a lot bigger and far more interesting than yours.
Just out of interest, who would you vote for then?

No one right now
Clarkson's Farm on 16:41 - Jul 23 with 859 viewssaints__fan__73

Clarkson's Farm on 09:41 - Jul 23 by saintwizzler

His farm is 9 miles from me.
The bloke is despised by all the people in his village and the local town of Chipping Norton.
I went to his house a few years ago to price a job up for a builder who was doing a barn conversion there. The way Clarkson strutted around and talked to people was an absolute disgrace.
A total wànker of a man. I told my builder pal I was too busy to do it.

I can understand why he is so hated. Arsehole.

On the other shoe Ben Kingsley who also lives nearby does an enormous amount of local charity work and by all accounts is a very polite man.

Ronnie Barker owned an Antique Shop in the town and was also a bellend.

From your avatar I assume you were more of a Corbett man?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Login to get fewer ads

Clarkson's Farm on 16:48 - Jul 23 with 855 viewsSadoldgit

On the subject of celebs being nothing like their public persona, Viv Reeves is the friend of a neighbour and I have meet him several times at functions. He is very quiet and boring in real life. His wife on the other hand is very sociable and outgoing (and very fit).
Clarkson's Farm on 16:48 - Jul 23 with 855 viewsRon11

Clarkson's Farm on 16:36 - Jul 23 by saint22

No one right now

Dawn butler seems to be making moves in the commons to get herself in the spotlight, maybe planning a leadership move.
Right up your street surely?
Clarkson's Farm on 16:55 - Jul 23 with 839 viewsSadoldgit

Fair play to her. We deserve better from public servants, especially the PM. It is not ok to lie to the people you represent.
Clarkson's Farm on 16:55 - Jul 23 with 839 viewsJaySaint

Clarkson's Farm on 16:48 - Jul 23 by Ron11

Dawn butler seems to be making moves in the commons to get herself in the spotlight, maybe planning a leadership move.
Right up your street surely?

Dawn Butler - Labour Leader ?

She is a populist (amongst her side of the argument), and you hate those.

Clarkson's Farm on 17:49 - Jul 23 with 794 viewskingslandstand1

How did a thread about a light hearted, apparently entertaining (haven't seen it yet but son-in-law keeps on about it so will have a gander) turn in to yet another political name calling dog-fight? Just wondered ....................
Clarkson's Farm on 17:56 - Jul 23 with 788 viewskingslandstand1

Clarkson's Farm on 16:13 - Jul 23 by DellHero_Would

Agree. Brilliant programme, arguably the best I’ve watched for quite a while.

I’ve never met Clarkson although I’ve worked with several of the sound recordists who were crew on TG many years ago. Personally, I couldn’t care less what he’s like in real life as he makes entertaining programmes.

Isn't that what it is all about regarding TV programmes?

For instance the Hairy Bikers come across as decent "men of the people", but a colleague got pretty close to top spot on Masterchef (well semi-final) so got to meet quite a few of the top tv chefs and said that they are both arrogant up their own backsides demanding guys. But whereas Greg Wallace likes to try and come across as one of the people he isn't but John Torode actually is a great bloke and loved a beer or 3 with the contestants

Top of the tree in the cheffing world though was Marcus Waring. Fantastic bloke who genuinely wants to help you out etc

Still, back to the political dog fighting, let round 6 continue
Clarkson's Farm on 18:00 - Jul 23 with 780 viewsJaySaint

Clarkson's Farm on 17:56 - Jul 23 by kingslandstand1

Isn't that what it is all about regarding TV programmes?

For instance the Hairy Bikers come across as decent "men of the people", but a colleague got pretty close to top spot on Masterchef (well semi-final) so got to meet quite a few of the top tv chefs and said that they are both arrogant up their own backsides demanding guys. But whereas Greg Wallace likes to try and come across as one of the people he isn't but John Torode actually is a great bloke and loved a beer or 3 with the contestants

Top of the tree in the cheffing world though was Marcus Waring. Fantastic bloke who genuinely wants to help you out etc

Still, back to the political dog fighting, let round 6 continue

On another, slightly different note, I have a very good friend who did some work with Gary Linekar about 5 years ago. Absolute helmet apparently. Even the 'general public' who he met for the show were extremely disappointed with him, once the filming had finished.

Clarkson's Farm on 18:08 - Jul 23 with 777 viewssaintwizzler

Clarkson's Farm on 16:41 - Jul 23 by saints__fan__73

From your avatar I assume you were more of a Corbett man?

IN GAO, WE TRUST!

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Clarkson's Farm on 19:17 - Jul 23 with 739 viewsNYC_Saint

Clarkson's Farm on 14:11 - Jul 23 by Bison

Have been out to Your New York Apartment recently ( Obviously First class on BA like you stated is the only way you travel ) ?

The reason I ask is I am wondering when the states will re-open as it looks like you cant get in on a ESTA at the moment . I presume with you going to New York , LA etc..... on business means you have a different type of visa , ie could you get in on a work visa rather than an ESTA ?

As far as I'm aware UK is still on the banned list for entry. There are exceptions such has having family in the US that are Citizens and/or permanent residents and some (but not all) working visas. If you meet any of those exemptions you just need proof of a negative test the day before I believe and you're able to travel. I had a colleague visit from London recently on the basis his wife is American and was out here with her parents.
Clarkson's Farm on 20:04 - Jul 23 with 709 viewsChesham_Saint

Clarkson's Farm on 11:24 - Jul 23 by saint22

Oh you think championing a belligerent xenophobic rich toff is the way to go do you?
And I am not talking about Johnson merely Clarkson that pr1ck of a morally defunct human
Equally if you think this show equals quality entertainment then it just goes to show this country and its like are doomed
As for moving to another country, I spend enough time out of this one to avoid this sort of idiocy generally thanks

So it’s wrong to be rich now is it? That is beyond crass.

Btw Clarkson, the supposed xenophobe was very public in his remain views. His show is also very supportive of farmers and their communities but, as ever, don’t let that get in the way of one of your knee jerk reactions.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Clarkson's Farm on 23:24 - Jul 23 with 657 viewsBison

Clarkson's Farm on 19:17 - Jul 23 by NYC_Saint

As far as I'm aware UK is still on the banned list for entry. There are exceptions such has having family in the US that are Citizens and/or permanent residents and some (but not all) working visas. If you meet any of those exemptions you just need proof of a negative test the day before I believe and you're able to travel. I had a colleague visit from London recently on the basis his wife is American and was out here with her parents.

Cheers for that I was hoping to get out to see the Fury / Wilder fight in early October , i guess we will just have to see how it pans out.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Clarkson's Farm on 01:11 - Jul 24 with 627 viewsRon11

Clarkson's Farm on 16:55 - Jul 23 by JaySaint

Dawn Butler - Labour Leader ?

She is a populist (amongst her side of the argument), and you hate those.

Did the irony not reach you?
Clarkson's Farm on 07:59 - Jul 24 with 574 viewsSoton

Clarkson's Farm on 12:44 - Jul 23 by saintwizzler

And that kid in it likes his Devil’s Dandruff so the rumour has it
⛄️

A 21 year old bloke likes a bit of colombian marching powder, well that’s a shock! As long as he’s working and can afford it what’s the big deal
I’m not a fan of Clarkson as I find him boorish but he seemed better in that program, I suspect the people from that area either love him or hate him
Polls of celebrities often seem to show that people love and loathe them in equal quantity
I’m sure most people have friends who have friends we ourselves are not keen on
You aren’t going to like everyone and not everyone won’t like you
Clarkson's Farm on 09:05 - Jul 24 with 550 viewssaintwizzler

Clarkson's Farm on 07:59 - Jul 24 by Soton

A 21 year old bloke likes a bit of colombian marching powder, well that’s a shock! As long as he’s working and can afford it what’s the big deal
I’m not a fan of Clarkson as I find him boorish but he seemed better in that program, I suspect the people from that area either love him or hate him
Polls of celebrities often seem to show that people love and loathe them in equal quantity
I’m sure most people have friends who have friends we ourselves are not keen on
You aren’t going to like everyone and not everyone won’t like you

Kin ell hun..
Calm down.
😘

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Clarkson's Farm on 12:34 - Jul 25 with 410 viewsdwayne_dibley

for fecks sake it is an entertainment show not a documentary on politicians fecking their special advisors

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024