Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast 14:21 - Jul 27 with 13893 viewsStroud_R

If you register with Recast you find you need 500 credits to watch each game (1000 for both games). It costs £5 to buy 500 credits - but there is also a 'Watch and Earn' option whereby if you are prepared to sit through about 5 minutes worth of adverts you can accumulate the 500 credits for one of the matches. Apparently Rangers benefit financially from Recast so I may persevere with this - even if it does seem a bit unusual at first.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/cambridge-united-v-qpr-exclusively-live-on-
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:55 - Jul 27 with 2327 viewsswisscottage

They have until the Hull game to get this sorted otherwise I will be getting a refund of my £170 QPR+ sub.

Complete shambles.
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:55 - Jul 27 with 2327 viewsQPRSteve

can't even connect. Useless
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:55 - Jul 27 with 2323 viewsbarbicanranger

This is terrible. Been trying since 6.30pm to get set up on it...even willing to part with my hard earned dough...
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:56 - Jul 27 with 2316 viewsWokingR

Being told it’s not available in my area!
I’m on holiday in Dorset. It’s not as if I’m abroad
Load of crap
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:56 - Jul 27 with 2302 viewsLythamR

yet another best in class partner, this is making Football Index and Circus Panda look efficient
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:57 - Jul 27 with 2274 viewsB_Wad

Anyone know how to follow the match other than on Recast? Any radio or live coverage?
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:58 - Jul 27 with 2255 viewsMick_S

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:55 - Jul 27 by connell10

Trying to do it on the cheap never ever works

You can meet some nice ladies from Uxbridge that would like to date.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:59 - Jul 27 with 2171 viewsGreenbay

I've been trying since 6.15.
Can't log-in. Absolutely nothing.
Kick off about now - so it looks like many of us if not all of us are going to miss this match.
Can we just revert for future games to everything on QPR+.
And recast Recast into the nearest ocean.
Login to get fewer ads

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:59 - Jul 27 with 2173 views80s_Boy

Please can someone share a stream...
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 19:00 - Jul 27 with 2130 viewsSharpy36

No links on Cambridge site either

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 19:00 - Jul 27 with 2137 viewsqueensparker

I get an error page with a picture of the golf, and then when I reload I’m told it’s not available in the UK.

That’s an impressively sh-t set of bugs. Nowhere near actually loading the match page
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 19:01 - Jul 27 with 2092 viewsQPRSteve

Finally logged in after an age but now the stream won't load.
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 19:02 - Jul 27 with 2027 viewsenfieldargh

I was told I was in but I’m not even on the stupid site now.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 19:04 - Jul 27 with 1967 viewsQPRSteve

clicked on the live button and got a message saying there is nothing live on right now! This is appalling.
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 19:05 - Jul 27 with 1942 viewsjoolsyp

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 19:02 - Jul 27 by enfieldargh

I was told I was in but I’m not even on the stupid site now.

I hate these new start-up platforms that pretend they're the best thing since sliced bread and then fail to do the absolute basics right. Signed up for an account and paid for my 500 credits yesterday. Today won't even let me login.
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 19:05 - Jul 27 with 1923 viewsSharpy36

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 19:06 - Jul 27 with 1906 viewsconnell10

youtube

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 19:06 - Jul 27 with 1907 viewsdmm

I hope the club ditches them tomorrow. Absolute crap.
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 19:06 - Jul 27 with 1897 viewsenfieldargh

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 19:04 - Jul 27 by QPRSteve

clicked on the live button and got a message saying there is nothing live on right now! This is appalling.

I wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of Lee Hoos and incur his wraith

Give them hell Lee I’ve made loads of cover arrangements so I can watch this!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 19:07 - Jul 27 with 1888 viewsfrancisbowles

Qpr twitter has a you tube link, it's working
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 19:07 - Jul 27 with 1886 viewsflynnbo

Dykes misses penalty.
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 19:07 - Jul 27 with 1884 viewsloneranger1

What a shambles...

Thanks for posting that, glad I'm not alone. Hope I get a refund for my fiver
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 19:16 - Jul 27 with 1803 viewsHooping_Mad

Website is a complete effing joke. Even has a banner saying we know this site doesn't work on Desktop FFS!!!

Full of bugs and poorly written scripts, there is almost no chance of this improving unless new developers are found, we should ends this partnerships before we alienate our own supporters.

Must do better.

Sort this out R'ss Grrrrr.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 19:27 - Jul 27 with 1716 viewsSharpy36

recast is working but its a small screen, no good for laptops

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 19:43 - Jul 27 with 1611 viewsnix

Chair is loving having all this space.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024