Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harrogate away 16:31 - Jul 30 with 21946 viewsRotherhamDale

Apologies if this conversation is buried in a thread somewhere...

Harrogate are not allowing away fans in their stadium for a pre season game against Doncaster. They also weren't allowed any supporters whatsoever for a game against Sunderland the other day.

With that in mind, and our game only being 8 days away (and we play there in the cup 3 days later).. does anyone have any idea what arrangements are for the game? Will we need tickets? Can we pay on the gate?

If somebody from the club is reading this then any information would be appreciated

Possession with progression.

Harrogate away on 21:37 - Aug 4 with 1388 viewsTVOS1907

Harrogate away on 21:07 - Aug 4 by ncfc_chalky

It's impressive how fast they sold out considering how many people would have been at work or away from the internet,how many do Dale take away as an average?

Have RAFC put any kind of Covid restrictions on entering the COA when the season starts?

Well since records began (1997/98), our best percentage away following was in 2007/08.

We averaged 2609 Dale fans at home and 632 away, so our away support was 24.2% of the home support.

The lowest percentage is 11.3% in 1998/99, from 1675 Dale fans at home to 188 away.

In 2007/08, 2008/09, 2009/10, 2013/14 and 2015/16, our away support as a percentage of our home support was above 20% each time.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Harrogate away on 21:43 - Aug 4 with 1332 viewsncfc_chalky

Thanks for that 442 and TVOS,Dale may be a 'small club' but the supporters are very dedicated 😎

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Harrogate away on 22:32 - Aug 4 with 1191 views_Windydale

Harrogate away on 18:20 - Aug 4 by ncfc_chalky

I just love you Daley's when it comes to purchasing tickets before a game and the panic and confusion it causes,you are all brilliant

Take a hard copy. Shi1t that means I print it off? Anyone got any Ink cartridges spare? I could take my printer to the Dale office. Wibble
Harrogate away on 07:17 - Aug 5 with 980 viewsSpeedy

Just finished a night shift to see that we've sold our allocation, so I've bought a ticket on the home terrace next to the away seats, I'm not fooking missing this one!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024