Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall fans 21:34 - Aug 7 with 81033 viewsHayesender

What a bunch of absolute cnts. Attacked my 11 year old stepson by nandos after the game, and my 16 year old stepson has ended up being arrested for kicking one of the cnts in the head to get him off his brother.

I was then arrested for defending myself against two of the cnts, and then de-arrested when it became clear I was only defending myself.

Sat at home now with grazed nuckles and want feels like a cracked rib.

Why, just why do we let these arseholes out at the same time to cause fcking havoc?

Fuming

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Millwall fans on 00:29 - Aug 10 with 3978 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Millwall fans on 23:56 - Aug 9 by CiderwithRsie

Most people in most places are decent if you treat them like fellow human beings. Whatever you think of Millwall (and I'm really, really not a fan of them) I'm not keen on demonising whole areas.

My thoughts exactly.

This opinion is compatible with saying Millwall continue to have a problem with hooliganism too and that Saturday’s incidents (isolated or not) were a disgrace.

Certainly not a cause to further this ridiculous culture war that some are trying to ferment.
Millwall fans on 01:10 - Aug 10 with 3921 viewsSydneyRs

Millwall fans on 12:42 - Aug 9 by thame_hoops

Brexit you say......

I'm not sure if we've covered it on here before, seems like it could be an interesting discussion topic.. I'll ask Clive to set up a thread for it.
Millwall fans on 01:14 - Aug 10 with 3917 viewsSydneyRs

Millwall fans on 23:56 - Aug 9 by CiderwithRsie

Most people in most places are decent if you treat them like fellow human beings. Whatever you think of Millwall (and I'm really, really not a fan of them) I'm not keen on demonising whole areas.

I agree with this and having grown up in London with Irish parents during the peak IRA active years I do understand how tarring everyone with the same brush is a bad idea.

That said, something attracts these angry, unloved, violent, racist types to Wall more so than other clubs in that part of London or even London as a whole. There has to be a reason for this, and its probably a cultural one within the club. I'm sure most of their fans are fine, but do they do enough to discourage the ones that are not?
Millwall fans on 10:49 - Aug 10 with 3503 viewsngbqpr

I know we've all been at games where things have got heated between fellow Rs, I'm sure that happens at most clubs - but this still shocks me:

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Millwall fans on 11:18 - Aug 10 with 3402 viewsHayesender

Millwall fans on 10:49 - Aug 10 by ngbqpr

I know we've all been at games where things have got heated between fellow Rs, I'm sure that happens at most clubs - but this still shocks me:

My brother was working on security at this game. He saw one bloke leave his son at the bottom of a staircase on the concourse, told him to wait there, and went back up to carry on fighting

Millwall fans on 11:20 - Aug 10 with 3397 viewsJuzzie

Millwall fans on 01:14 - Aug 10 by SydneyRs

I agree with this and having grown up in London with Irish parents during the peak IRA active years I do understand how tarring everyone with the same brush is a bad idea.

That said, something attracts these angry, unloved, violent, racist types to Wall more so than other clubs in that part of London or even London as a whole. There has to be a reason for this, and its probably a cultural one within the club. I'm sure most of their fans are fine, but do they do enough to discourage the ones that are not?

"That said, something attracts these angry, unloved, violent, racist types to Wall more so than other clubs in that part of London or even London as a whole. There has to be a reason for this, and its probably a cultural one within the club. I'm sure most of their fans are fine, but do they do enough to discourage the ones that are not?"

I don't think it's the club.
Millwall fans on 11:28 - Aug 10 with 3349 viewsqprd

Millwall fans on 12:29 - Aug 9 by SydneyRs

I agree that every fan base has these types, but not in the number that they do. Their message boards are a different world to other clubs I've viewed. For example they were, and probably still are, absolutely obsessed with brexit. We have a few on here like that too, but it was rampant on their pages.

Yes only a few idiots actually threw punches, that's always the way, most of it is gutless posturing and shouting. However, many, many more are hurling verbal abuse and just enjoying/revelling in it. Its not in or outside a football ground, its in a busy high street type area with loads of families etc about. They are enjoying the fact they are scaring people and its absolutely pathetic.

can someone refer me to one of these millwall message boards? I'm morbidly curious to see what kind of stuff they say on there

putting aside the whole violence/aggro element, i find the whole ethos of the younger element of the fan base to be quite bleak... i remember going to one of the millwall qpr home matches a few years ago on a tuesday nite- i think it was the year we drew 2-2 after being down 2 goals at halftime... there were a bunch of millwall fans on the tube with me, wearing the same cookie cutter football hooligan outfit, with spotless white trainers... the homogeneity of it, coupled with the fact that these losers probably spent half their disposable income trying to impress their mates at a football match with their clothes and trainers, was beyond depressing...
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 11:29]
Millwall fans on 11:39 - Aug 10 with 3302 viewsthemodfather

Ask for all cctv in area to be checked for any evidence it may show , do not admit anything or accept a police caution as it is held on record and could be used later, seek legal advice and ask police and Qorfc why Millwall fans are let out immediately yet at the Den we are held in for ages? I’d wonder why your son was arrested for helping us younger brother yet no millwall arrested for their attack! We’re police wearing body worn cameras and how do you get that footage? Anyway be lucky and hope no charges are brought
Login to get fewer ads

Millwall fans on 13:15 - Aug 10 with 3114 viewslinda08

Hello all - long time no see/hear/write.

Apparently, from a long-standing club view, there is nowhere to hold back away fans after the game. We asked several times regarding Cardiff, Millwall etc and that was the answer.
Millwall fans on 13:25 - Aug 10 with 3080 viewsstowmarketrange

Millwall fans on 13:15 - Aug 10 by linda08

Apparently, from a long-standing club view, there is nowhere to hold back away fans after the game. We asked several times regarding Cardiff, Millwall etc and that was the answer.

If they only gave them the top tier there can be a line of police both ends of South Africa rd forming a corral until our fans have dispersed.It would mean closing the road,but there are ways through the estate back onto Bloemfontein road for our fans to use I think.
Millwall fans on 13:55 - Aug 10 with 2998 viewsMedwayR

Millwall fans on 13:15 - Aug 10 by linda08

Maybe we should build something to hold them, like perhaps, a cage…and make Millwall pay for it.

Poll: Who’s better?

Millwall fans on 13:56 - Aug 10 with 2998 viewsFenwick_115

Millwall fans on 13:42 - Aug 9 by Esox_Lucius

Maybe you need to concern yourself with how you conduct your own life and let others worry about how they lead theirs.

True, and that's why I and many others stopped posting on dot.org once you became a prevalent poster and helped kill the board.
Millwall fans on 14:22 - Aug 10 with 2870 viewsBexley

So let me get this all straight....

Millwall are in town, who everyone thinks are the biggest arseholes around, and you let your two step sons wander off without you? Good parenting that.

And then, lets just ask the question as to your health at the time of the alleged incident? I mean, forgetting about being run over.... Were you inebriated?

Thanks also for sharing the video, which doesn't actually show your step son, that you were looking after so well get hit at all, looks more like he fell

Anyway, good luck with your police appeal
Millwall fans on 14:24 - Aug 10 with 2866 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Millwall fans on 13:56 - Aug 10 by Fenwick_115

True, and that's why I and many others stopped posting on dot.org once you became a prevalent poster and helped kill the board.

Well, Esox is a long-standing poster here and a respected one.

Can we leave it at that?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Millwall fans on 14:25 - Aug 10 with 2851 viewsBoston

Millwall fans on 11:18 - Aug 10 by Hayesender

My brother was working on security at this game. He saw one bloke leave his son at the bottom of a staircase on the concourse, told him to wait there, and went back up to carry on fighting

Thank god Rangers never fight between themselves, especially at Wembley.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Millwall fans on 14:31 - Aug 10 with 2829 viewsBexley

Now for the actual trouble.. From a Millwall perspective

All seemed fine, as we turned out the stadium, turned left and then left again onto Uxbridge Road. I was surprised we'd been let out at the same time, even more so that the effort to keep the two sets of fans apart was minimal.

However, there was not a hint of trouble until a few pissed up youngsters (QPR lads) started playing up, that's when the atmosphere changed a bit and then there were several battles/attempted battles along the Uxbridge to SBG.

I'm not defending Millwall, I just think if you have pockets of fans that do try and goad them, they will respond, thats not rocket science.
Millwall fans on 14:52 - Aug 10 with 2773 viewsCliff

Millwall fans on 14:31 - Aug 10 by Bexley

Now for the actual trouble.. From a Millwall perspective

All seemed fine, as we turned out the stadium, turned left and then left again onto Uxbridge Road. I was surprised we'd been let out at the same time, even more so that the effort to keep the two sets of fans apart was minimal.

However, there was not a hint of trouble until a few pissed up youngsters (QPR lads) started playing up, that's when the atmosphere changed a bit and then there were several battles/attempted battles along the Uxbridge to SBG.

I'm not defending Millwall, I just think if you have pockets of fans that do try and goad them, they will respond, thats not rocket science.

What a truly astonishing perspective.

" I was surprised we'd been let out at the same time", so you admit you should be held back from other supporters?

"... even more so that the effort to keep the two sets of fans apart was minimal." Being a Millwall fan I guess you only see how Millwall fans interact with other fans and so have no understanding of what normal interaction is like. After most games at LR the two sets of fans leave together with absolutely no segregation, just a few (non-riot gear) police about to keep an eye on things.

" there was not a hint of trouble until a few pissed up youngsters (QPR lads) started playing up" that's maybe true from the limited perspective of what YOU saw in your section of the fans walking down the road. I was walking with my two sons along the same route and saw 3 or 4 minor scuffles all of which involved Millwall fans crossing the line to confront QPR fans, I didn't see one incidence of the other way around. I also note that the videos posted on here also seem to support this.

" that's when the atmosphere changed a bit" the atmosphere was ugly the whole way along the Uxbridge road for me, as it pretty much always is when Millwall visit.

"I'm not defending Millwall" you are, you're just not doing a very good job of it.

"if you have pockets of fans that do try and goad them, they will respond, thats not rocket science." no it's also not normal behaviour, there'a often banter between fans and it doesn't always end in violence, although if you follow Millwall I guess you wouldn't know that.

Finally I also note on a previous post you question someone's parenting for letting his teenage sons make their own way home. This is perfectly normal, it's only when there are wild animals loose that there's a problem, maybe he gave your supporters the benefit of the doubt and trusted them to behave like normal people, like some have suggested on here. I doubt he'll make that mistake again.
Millwall fans on 14:57 - Aug 10 with 2749 viewsHayesender

Millwall fans on 14:22 - Aug 10 by Bexley

So let me get this all straight....

Millwall are in town, who everyone thinks are the biggest arseholes around, and you let your two step sons wander off without you? Good parenting that.

And then, lets just ask the question as to your health at the time of the alleged incident? I mean, forgetting about being run over.... Were you inebriated?

Thanks also for sharing the video, which doesn't actually show your step son, that you were looking after so well get hit at all, looks more like he fell

Anyway, good luck with your police appeal

Without getting into the complexities of things, here's a quick run down of what happened.

I had just left them after making arrangements about where I was gonna pick them up from on Wednesday before Orient. I then headed off towards Bloemfontein Rd as I had to pop home to give my mum her cancer medication and relive the person who was looking after her.

They were not on their own, but with their mother (my ex) and another adult, neither of whom were inebriated. I myself was also not inebriated owing to the fact I'd come straight to the game from work, so had a maximum of two pints of pish in the ground.

I fell into a car after I was spat at and attacked by two Millwall fans while I was trying to make head nor tail of the situation.

And also for your information, the police apologised and admitted he shouldn't have been arrested in a phone call on the Sunday.

I hope this passes your parenting test

Millwall fans on 14:58 - Aug 10 with 2742 viewsBexley

Millwall fans on 14:52 - Aug 10 by Cliff

What a truly astonishing perspective.

" I was surprised we'd been let out at the same time", so you admit you should be held back from other supporters?

"... even more so that the effort to keep the two sets of fans apart was minimal." Being a Millwall fan I guess you only see how Millwall fans interact with other fans and so have no understanding of what normal interaction is like. After most games at LR the two sets of fans leave together with absolutely no segregation, just a few (non-riot gear) police about to keep an eye on things.

" there was not a hint of trouble until a few pissed up youngsters (QPR lads) started playing up" that's maybe true from the limited perspective of what YOU saw in your section of the fans walking down the road. I was walking with my two sons along the same route and saw 3 or 4 minor scuffles all of which involved Millwall fans crossing the line to confront QPR fans, I didn't see one incidence of the other way around. I also note that the videos posted on here also seem to support this.

" that's when the atmosphere changed a bit" the atmosphere was ugly the whole way along the Uxbridge road for me, as it pretty much always is when Millwall visit.

"I'm not defending Millwall" you are, you're just not doing a very good job of it.

"if you have pockets of fans that do try and goad them, they will respond, thats not rocket science." no it's also not normal behaviour, there'a often banter between fans and it doesn't always end in violence, although if you follow Millwall I guess you wouldn't know that.

Finally I also note on a previous post you question someone's parenting for letting his teenage sons make their own way home. This is perfectly normal, it's only when there are wild animals loose that there's a problem, maybe he gave your supporters the benefit of the doubt and trusted them to behave like normal people, like some have suggested on here. I doubt he'll make that mistake again.

If you pop down of your high horse for a moment, I questioned the parenting when you know us orrible bastards are in town. To be honest, I wouldn't let my kids out my sight at any games.

As for the trouble, I appreciate the stigma attached to being Millwall, I don't complain about it, but other fans seem oblivious to the fact their own may play up a little. Take the Green for example, nobody went near the green until a few QPR came to have verbals. I don't condone violence, I am not a violent person.

For the record, I go to many away games where we walk out with other fans, with no sign of trouble, but for a London derby, after 18 months away, just think it's sensible to segregate.
Millwall fans on 14:59 - Aug 10 with 2741 viewsHayesender

Oh and one more thing Bexley, I didn't share any video, someone else did

Millwall fans on 15:01 - Aug 10 with 2720 viewsCliff

Millwall fans on 14:58 - Aug 10 by Bexley

If you pop down of your high horse for a moment, I questioned the parenting when you know us orrible bastards are in town. To be honest, I wouldn't let my kids out my sight at any games.

As for the trouble, I appreciate the stigma attached to being Millwall, I don't complain about it, but other fans seem oblivious to the fact their own may play up a little. Take the Green for example, nobody went near the green until a few QPR came to have verbals. I don't condone violence, I am not a violent person.

For the record, I go to many away games where we walk out with other fans, with no sign of trouble, but for a London derby, after 18 months away, just think it's sensible to segregate.

And I think it's sensible to ban Millwall fans from all away games
Millwall fans on 15:02 - Aug 10 with 2703 viewsBexley

Millwall fans on 14:57 - Aug 10 by Hayesender

Without getting into the complexities of things, here's a quick run down of what happened.

I had just left them after making arrangements about where I was gonna pick them up from on Wednesday before Orient. I then headed off towards Bloemfontein Rd as I had to pop home to give my mum her cancer medication and relive the person who was looking after her.

They were not on their own, but with their mother (my ex) and another adult, neither of whom were inebriated. I myself was also not inebriated owing to the fact I'd come straight to the game from work, so had a maximum of two pints of pish in the ground.

I fell into a car after I was spat at and attacked by two Millwall fans while I was trying to make head nor tail of the situation.

And also for your information, the police apologised and admitted he shouldn't have been arrested in a phone call on the Sunday.

I hope this passes your parenting test

Bit defensive aren't you. I'm sure all this actually happened.

As for the video, you may not have shared it, but the point remains, it shows what looks like your step son falling rather than being attacked
Millwall fans on 15:04 - Aug 10 with 2695 viewsHayesender

Millwall fans on 15:02 - Aug 10 by Bexley

Bit defensive aren't you. I'm sure all this actually happened.

As for the video, you may not have shared it, but the point remains, it shows what looks like your step son falling rather than being attacked

I find I get defensive when trying to reason with idiots

Millwall fans on 15:05 - Aug 10 with 2688 viewsBexley

Millwall fans on 15:01 - Aug 10 by Cliff

And I think it's sensible to ban Millwall fans from all away games

Ah sweeping statement there cliffy boy. Gathering you're a lefty, which surely goes against the grain to call on punishing all for the actions of the minority?
Millwall fans on 15:06 - Aug 10 with 2683 viewsBexley

Millwall fans on 15:04 - Aug 10 by Hayesender

I find I get defensive when trying to reason with idiots

Or when trying to defend a series of untruths to create a cool story for the internet
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024