Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall fans 21:34 - Aug 7 with 81034 viewsHayesender

What a bunch of absolute cnts. Attacked my 11 year old stepson by nandos after the game, and my 16 year old stepson has ended up being arrested for kicking one of the cnts in the head to get him off his brother.

I was then arrested for defending myself against two of the cnts, and then de-arrested when it became clear I was only defending myself.

Sat at home now with grazed nuckles and want feels like a cracked rib.

Why, just why do we let these arseholes out at the same time to cause fcking havoc?

Fuming

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Millwall fans on 15:06 - Aug 10 with 3859 viewsCliff

Millwall fans on 15:02 - Aug 10 by Bexley

Bit defensive aren't you. I'm sure all this actually happened.

As for the video, you may not have shared it, but the point remains, it shows what looks like your step son falling rather than being attacked

So your view is that opposition fans seem to fall over a lot when your fans are about? is that what your saying?

It would appear that QPR are to blame for all of the trouble and poor Millwall were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You're a tw@t, and don't bother replying I've blocked you
Millwall fans on 15:08 - Aug 10 with 3829 viewsBexley

Millwall fans on 15:06 - Aug 10 by Cliff

So your view is that opposition fans seem to fall over a lot when your fans are about? is that what your saying?

It would appear that QPR are to blame for all of the trouble and poor Millwall were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You're a tw@t, and don't bother replying I've blocked you

You really do have trouble reading, don't you & I thought it was us Millwall that were supposed to be the thick knuckle dragging racists, go figure.
Millwall fans on 15:12 - Aug 10 with 3814 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Millwall fans on 15:08 - Aug 10 by Bexley

You really do have trouble reading, don't you & I thought it was us Millwall that were supposed to be the thick knuckle dragging racists, go figure.

Still, it was nice of you to upvote him!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Millwall fans on 15:13 - Aug 10 with 3778 viewsBexley

Millwall fans on 15:12 - Aug 10 by BrianMcCarthy

Still, it was nice of you to upvote him!

Just showing some of us have a compassionate side hahaha
Millwall fans on 15:14 - Aug 10 with 3780 viewscolinallcars

I've only ever known one Wall fan personally. I was on my first job and he was around retirement age, a really lovely bloke.
He told me he used to attend with a big burly bloke who had, he said, the loudest voice he'd ever heard.
One day they were at home to Man U in the cup and Man U were all over them.
Everytime United got a corner his mate would bellow, in a voice heard allover the ground:
“Ares'oles OPEN !”
When the danger was cleared, he'd bellow:
“Arse'oles CLOSED!”
Millwall fans on 15:19 - Aug 10 with 3747 viewsaston_hoop

'One person, one account' would make this forum significantly better I think

Hope everyone in the Hayesender family are feeling better after Saturday.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 15:21]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Millwall fans on 15:21 - Aug 10 with 3728 viewsqprd

Millwall fans on 14:22 - Aug 10 by Bexley

So let me get this all straight....

Millwall are in town, who everyone thinks are the biggest arseholes around, and you let your two step sons wander off without you? Good parenting that.

And then, lets just ask the question as to your health at the time of the alleged incident? I mean, forgetting about being run over.... Were you inebriated?

Thanks also for sharing the video, which doesn't actually show your step son, that you were looking after so well get hit at all, looks more like he fell

Anyway, good luck with your police appeal

I would be embarrassed to write something like this

God bless you mate. I cant begin to imagine how miserable and broken someone must be to write something so nasty to a stranger. Genuinely sad
Millwall fans on 15:23 - Aug 10 with 3717 viewsHayesender

Millwall fans on 15:19 - Aug 10 by aston_hoop

All fine, and the boys are looking forward to a more civilised day out tomorrow

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Millwall fans on 15:24 - Aug 10 with 3687 viewsstowmarketrange

When I went round to collect my tickets at about 2.30,there were a group of about 10-15 of our fans trying to goad the millwall fans as they entered the ground.Whether that was our yoof firm or not I don’t know,but none of them were wearing any colours.I know we have a few idiots of our own that create trouble themselves,but there is still no excuse for hitting a kid,but we weren’t completely innocent of inciting an already aggressive bunch.
I stayed in the blue and white bar after the game so I can’t comment on what happened after the game.
Millwall fans on 15:28 - Aug 10 with 3646 viewsBexley

Millwall fans on 15:21 - Aug 10 by qprd

I would be embarrassed to write something like this

God bless you mate. I cant begin to imagine how miserable and broken someone must be to write something so nasty to a stranger. Genuinely sad

I would be embarrassed to go to a game, where I know the away fans are known to cause trouble - the words of many of you and to be fair I wont dispute it for the best part - but then to leave a woman and kids on their own.... And, watch the video, the lad falls, he isn't attacked ffs

I'm not miserable either, but thanks for the concern, truly appreciated
Millwall fans on 15:29 - Aug 10 with 3633 viewsBexley

Millwall fans on 15:24 - Aug 10 by stowmarketrange

When I went round to collect my tickets at about 2.30,there were a group of about 10-15 of our fans trying to goad the millwall fans as they entered the ground.Whether that was our yoof firm or not I don’t know,but none of them were wearing any colours.I know we have a few idiots of our own that create trouble themselves,but there is still no excuse for hitting a kid,but we weren’t completely innocent of inciting an already aggressive bunch.
I stayed in the blue and white bar after the game so I can’t comment on what happened after the game.

All I was trying to say. I'm not naive to suggest our reputation isn't warranted and perhaps, some see that as an opportunity to have a go themselves,
Millwall fans on 15:37 - Aug 10 with 3606 viewsngbqpr

Millwall fans on 15:05 - Aug 10 by Bexley

Ah sweeping statement there cliffy boy. Gathering you're a lefty, which surely goes against the grain to call on punishing all for the actions of the minority?

Be interested to know, after your five minutes on another club's board, on what basis you've decided Cliff is "a lefty." Also, would that be an issue? Cos we're all "knee cxnts" as one of your MBs referred to us last week? You're doing a good job of falling into a 'wall stereotype without even trying*, but why come on here and start stereotyping / making assumptions about us (lefties, bad parents, serial goaders of oppo fans etc)?

(* have you noticed how many fans on this thread have stood up for Millwall fans, the area, and castigated people for stereotyping?)

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Millwall fans on 15:39 - Aug 10 with 3583 viewsBexley

Millwall fans on 15:37 - Aug 10 by ngbqpr

Be interested to know, after your five minutes on another club's board, on what basis you've decided Cliff is "a lefty." Also, would that be an issue? Cos we're all "knee cxnts" as one of your MBs referred to us last week? You're doing a good job of falling into a 'wall stereotype without even trying*, but why come on here and start stereotyping / making assumptions about us (lefties, bad parents, serial goaders of oppo fans etc)?

(* have you noticed how many fans on this thread have stood up for Millwall fans, the area, and castigated people for stereotyping?)

If you replaced a group of Millwall fans with another demographic, making comments like Cliffy boy did wouldn't be tolerated.
Millwall fans on 15:41 - Aug 10 with 3580 viewsstowmarketrange

Millwall fans on 15:29 - Aug 10 by Bexley

All I was trying to say. I'm not naive to suggest our reputation isn't warranted and perhaps, some see that as an opportunity to have a go themselves,

I did a charity collection for Prostate cancer uk at the New Den for our night game 2 seasons ago and I was outside the home end behind the goal,and most of the people I met on the night were just ordinary fans with kids in tow,so there are an awful lot of decent fans at your club,but it’s just a shame that some spoil it for the others.
I guess you get a fair few idiots that enjoy the away games more than the home ones because of the atmosphere they create,and a few more that only go because of it,but every club has an element of those fans,including us.
Luckily we’ve had our turn this season,and got it out of the way early.
Millwall fans on 15:45 - Aug 10 with 3558 viewsBexley

Millwall fans on 15:41 - Aug 10 by stowmarketrange

I did a charity collection for Prostate cancer uk at the New Den for our night game 2 seasons ago and I was outside the home end behind the goal,and most of the people I met on the night were just ordinary fans with kids in tow,so there are an awful lot of decent fans at your club,but it’s just a shame that some spoil it for the others.
I guess you get a fair few idiots that enjoy the away games more than the home ones because of the atmosphere they create,and a few more that only go because of it,but every club has an element of those fans,including us.
Luckily we’ve had our turn this season,and got it out of the way early.

Exactly this. We do have a hooligan element, but we rarely, if ever see trouble from them in and around the grounds. Anyone that wants to risk 5 years at her majesty's pleasure for a fight at football needs to rethink their life goals
Millwall fans on 15:48 - Aug 10 with 3556 viewsGazzaInTheLoft

Millwall fans on 15:19 - Aug 10 by aston_hoop

I disagree.
Millwall fans on 15:48 - Aug 10 with 3546 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Millwall fans on 15:48 - Aug 10 by GazzaInTheLoft

I disagree.

He's right you know.
Millwall fans on 16:01 - Aug 10 with 3466 viewsMick_S

Millwall fans on 15:48 - Aug 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

He's right you know.

I could never, ever do that on my computer. Even my dog is wonky.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Millwall fans on 16:01 - Aug 10 with 3461 viewsCliff

Millwall fans on 15:37 - Aug 10 by ngbqpr

Interesting, I've never blocked anyone before so didn't know how it was going to work.

What happens is you can't see the posts from the blocked account (no surprise there) but you can see people's replies which is strange given you can't see the posts they're in response to.

Anyway I see I've been called a lefty, which makes me wonder what you'd have to do to be to the "right" of a Millwall supporter!
Millwall fans on 16:09 - Aug 10 with 3408 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Millwall fans on 16:01 - Aug 10 by Mick_S

I could never, ever do that on my computer. Even my dog is wonky.

Too much time on my hands and a absent employer.

I always presumed your dog was drunk.
Millwall fans on 16:13 - Aug 10 with 3372 viewsMick_S

Millwall fans on 16:09 - Aug 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

Too much time on my hands and a absent employer.

I always presumed your dog was drunk.

Baz, keep up mate. He’s sober and sitting like good boy when you’re not watching. It’s a bit like a s hit ignore button.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Millwall fans on 16:51 - Aug 10 with 3218 viewsQPR_John

Millwall fans on 12:29 - Aug 9 by SydneyRs

I agree that every fan base has these types, but not in the number that they do. Their message boards are a different world to other clubs I've viewed. For example they were, and probably still are, absolutely obsessed with brexit. We have a few on here like that too, but it was rampant on their pages.

Yes only a few idiots actually threw punches, that's always the way, most of it is gutless posturing and shouting. However, many, many more are hurling verbal abuse and just enjoying/revelling in it. Its not in or outside a football ground, its in a busy high street type area with loads of families etc about. They are enjoying the fact they are scaring people and its absolutely pathetic.

“ For example they were, and probably still are, absolutely obsessed with brexit. We have a few on here like that too, but it was rampant on their pages. ”

I don’t quite understand what you are implying
Millwall fans on 20:17 - Aug 10 with 2889 viewsSuperhoops2808

Millwall fans on 15:45 - Aug 10 by Bexley

Exactly this. We do have a hooligan element, but we rarely, if ever see trouble from them in and around the grounds. Anyone that wants to risk 5 years at her majesty's pleasure for a fight at football needs to rethink their life goals

Thats correct, you rarely do see them unless any of the following apply:

1) They are in a large group, outnumber the people they are in front of and then pack mentality takes over
2) Away from the ground as you say
3) In the shadows and not easily identified.

Backing that up with 3 examples:

1) Several years ago at Peckham Rye on the way home from a QPR ground in home shirts, 20 fans decided to abuse my wife and I - In fact, the incident started by us saying well done on their win as you were in L1 at the time. Sadly we had to get off the train and wait for the next one. Plenty of 'normal' Millwall fans on the train, but none of them stepped in.
2) On the train just tonight, several Millwall fans at Waterloo waiting to confront the odd Portsmouth supporter before trying to fight them on the train at Waterloo East to London Bridge in front of kids coming back from a day out and commuters minding their own business. All boozed up too
3) Coming out of our ground after a midweek game and several of your fans throwing darts at people randomly as they walked out of the ground knowing full well they could hide in the shadows like cowards.

All these 3 examples are some of my many experiences of your horrible supporters. I said earlier in this thread that it was a minority with the majority turning a blind eye but you know what, your response to a person you have never met and his incident at the weekend makes me realise there are more of you than I realised.

Out of interest, on this forum do you see threads like this (the thread mentioned earlier):

https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/qpr.49285/

That would be a no because posters here really dont have the hate your lot do. I genuinely think had you come on here and not started by attacking the person who was the victim (common theme there) then people may have listened to a reasoned argument in defence of your club and supporters... Shame you couldn't do that
Millwall fans on 01:09 - Aug 11 with 2528 viewsstevenagehoop

All clubs have their element of troublemakers but what rang a bell with me about this thread was standing by white city station as a thirteen year old back in 1966 before the famous 6-1 victory and seeing a large group of millwall supporters walking towards the stadium and letting everyone know who they were and shouting abuse towards anyone within hearing range and what stood out was that they were not youngsters, the majority were in the middle to senior age group - seems things don’t change some 50 years later.

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Millwall fans on 01:30 - Aug 11 with 2516 viewsBoston

Well Bexley, for your information, every time we get the opportunity to go to Stamford Bridge, we bring oodles of hot tea and fresh baked pastry for those poor misguided blue shirted unfortunates. We're also well known for cleaning up our own mess.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 1:32]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024