Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts 23:22 - Aug 7 with 17416 viewsKeithHaynes

A young man who wants to play football.
Sunday evening supplement. From 5pm.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 13:54 - Aug 12 with 1198 viewsReslovenSwan1

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 13:21 - Aug 12 by jack247

I haven’t seen enough from Smith to suggest he’d be much more than a squad player. He was last season and we have more depth and quality in midfield now.

Although I agree Cullen probably won’t start much, I can see him being one of the first options we turn to if we’re chasing a game. Don’t know a lot about Piroe or Joseph, but new arrivals aside, he’s easily the best finisher in the squad.

Cullen and Ollie Cooper and possibly Dan Williams need to go on loans. Cullen needs a sackful of goals and all need 46 games under their belts. They must play. No good being on the bench. Newport in league 2 or even Wrexham, Yeovil, Torquay failing that TNS.

If Cullen can put 20-25 goals away in the lower leagues he will return with bags of confidence. Grimes and Roberts had tough times i the lower leagues but it helped them develop.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 13:54 - Aug 12 with 1198 viewsjackrmee

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 13:40 - Aug 12 by Dr_Parnassus

Last season he had the lowest pass completion of our CB’s.

Naughton was 79.5%, Cabango was 86.2%, Bennett was 76.4%. 1 every 4 went astray, when not attempting adventurous passes, over the course of a whole game that’s not good.

Cabango gets a really bad rep for some reason, his passing is fine. Has an eye for an excellent pass.

Bennett is not comfortable in a tight spot with the ball at his feet. He either launches it or gives it very easy to someone else. He will get found out in a tiki taka style, no question.

But last season he was playing a different system.
The only test he's had in this system and he's been the best on the pitch.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 13:56 - Aug 12 with 1195 viewsvetchonian

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 13:06 - Aug 12 by jackrmee

I don't think he will get sacked with a mid table finish. Not even a lower table finish tbh.
You have to give a new manager a bit of time, especially if they are trying to change the ethos of the club.

Just a question.....everyone is predicting midtable finish at best....or even lower...surely this possesion pretty football is succesful so why are we being pessimisitic?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 13:59 - Aug 12 with 1187 viewsDr_Parnassus

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 13:54 - Aug 12 by jackrmee

But last season he was playing a different system.
The only test he's had in this system and he's been the best on the pitch.

He was still passing the ball, regardless of system. He was the worst at it by some distance.

He wasn’t the best on the pitch last Saturday either, he was the least adventurous passer so naturally will complete more of them, yet still managed to give an absolute howler away to their strikers when they started to press.

That will only increase as the season goes on. Last season showed us that.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 14:01 - Aug 12 with 1186 viewsjackrmee

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 13:56 - Aug 12 by vetchonian

Just a question.....everyone is predicting midtable finish at best....or even lower...surely this possesion pretty football is succesful so why are we being pessimisitic?

I'm not being pessimistic mate, I'm just making a point.
I can't see us getting into the playoffs with a new manager, loads of new players and a new system, but I never thought we'd be in the playoffs the last 2 years either.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 14:21 - Aug 12 with 1159 viewsjack247

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 13:56 - Aug 12 by vetchonian

I think most of us were predicting that before Cooper left, given that he’d be without Ayew and Guehi (and we assumed Grimes).

Martin came in a week before the season started looking to implement a new style of play. That’s obviously not going to happen overnight. Fitness wise I’m sure we are fine, but tactically we effectively missed pre season.

What makes you think attractive football is necessarily successful? If it was everyone would play it. Far more teams set up like Cooper than Martin sides, it’s quite frankly easier to destroy than create.

The one thing that alters my opinion slightly, is the recruitment drive we are on. I didn’t expect Cooper, Martin or anyone else to get this kind of backing. I’ll still cut him slack, anyone sensible would, but not quite as much as if he’d just inherited last seasons squad minus its best players.
Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 14:32 - Aug 12 with 1146 viewsDr_Parnassus

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 14:21 - Aug 12 by jack247

I think most of us were predicting that before Cooper left, given that he’d be without Ayew and Guehi (and we assumed Grimes).

Martin came in a week before the season started looking to implement a new style of play. That’s obviously not going to happen overnight. Fitness wise I’m sure we are fine, but tactically we effectively missed pre season.

What makes you think attractive football is necessarily successful? If it was everyone would play it. Far more teams set up like Cooper than Martin sides, it’s quite frankly easier to destroy than create.

The one thing that alters my opinion slightly, is the recruitment drive we are on. I didn’t expect Cooper, Martin or anyone else to get this kind of backing. I’ll still cut him slack, anyone sensible would, but not quite as much as if he’d just inherited last seasons squad minus its best players.

This is my view also.

The fact he is getting backed is something that I was not expecting, which increases the likelihood of it working.

My main issue with people wanting us to do it under Cooper is that I didn’t believe we had the players to, and I’m sure he also thought that. I mean you don’t have to look too hard to realise it, so it was annoying that many couldn’t seem to grasp that we were playing to the strength of the side - which was clearly defence.

There aren’t too many hiding places if the players that he wants are being brought in and we still can’t put a side out capable of at least pushing onto the top half. I think that’s a pretty fair expectation, top 10-12.

“I’m sure we will improve” and “long term plan” are phrases that may wear thin fairly quickly, if come the pointy end of the season we are in a bit of a dogfight.

Not suggesting we will be down there of course, we may well flourish with these new lads being brought in. Let’s hope so, but there is certainly a fear of the unknown at the moment.

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 14:35 - Aug 12 with 1140 viewsvetchonian

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 13:59 - Aug 12 by Dr_Parnassus

He was still passing the ball, regardless of system. He was the worst at it by some distance.

He wasn’t the best on the pitch last Saturday either, he was the least adventurous passer so naturally will complete more of them, yet still managed to give an absolute howler away to their strikers when they started to press.

That will only increase as the season goes on. Last season showed us that.

Thats statistics for you.......what do they show?

Mark Gower was the best passer in Europe at one time...but he wasnt sending Hoodlesque balls across the pitch....

Statisitcis are great but dont always tell the story...for example Saturday we enjoyed

72% possesion and had 7 shots with 4 on target our oppostion with only 28% possesion still managed 21 shots with 10 of those on target we scored one goal and they scored two and we picked up no points yet in the opening game of last season again away from home we had only 40 % possesion yet had only one less shot attempt 1 on target resulting in a goal whilst the oppostion enjoyed 60% possesion managed only 11 shoits in total and didnt socrre any goals and we got 3 points......statistics eh!

Login to get fewer ads

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 14:43 - Aug 12 with 1132 viewsjackrmee

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 14:32 - Aug 12 by Dr_Parnassus

This is my view also.

The fact he is getting backed is something that I was not expecting, which increases the likelihood of it working.

My main issue with people wanting us to do it under Cooper is that I didn’t believe we had the players to, and I’m sure he also thought that. I mean you don’t have to look too hard to realise it, so it was annoying that many couldn’t seem to grasp that we were playing to the strength of the side - which was clearly defence.

There aren’t too many hiding places if the players that he wants are being brought in and we still can’t put a side out capable of at least pushing onto the top half. I think that’s a pretty fair expectation, top 10-12.

“I’m sure we will improve” and “long term plan” are phrases that may wear thin fairly quickly, if come the pointy end of the season we are in a bit of a dogfight.

Not suggesting we will be down there of course, we may well flourish with these new lads being brought in. Let’s hope so, but there is certainly a fear of the unknown at the moment.

Potter did it with basically the same squad as Cooper

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 14:44 - Aug 12 with 1129 viewsDr_Parnassus

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 14:35 - Aug 12 by vetchonian

Thats statistics for you.......what do they show?

Mark Gower was the best passer in Europe at one time...but he wasnt sending Hoodlesque balls across the pitch....

Statisitcis are great but dont always tell the story...for example Saturday we enjoyed

72% possesion and had 7 shots with 4 on target our oppostion with only 28% possesion still managed 21 shots with 10 of those on target we scored one goal and they scored two and we picked up no points yet in the opening game of last season again away from home we had only 40 % possesion yet had only one less shot attempt 1 on target resulting in a goal whilst the oppostion enjoyed 60% possesion managed only 11 shoits in total and didnt socrre any goals and we got 3 points......statistics eh!

There is definitely a huge place for statistics, but people often misinterpret them as they don’t understand what they represent or misuse them. They certainly work to accompany a point to demonstrate what you are saying.

I love possession based football, but it really is overrated as a tactic in today’s game. Or not overrated as such, maybe people put far too much importance on it.

Look at Plymouth for example. I was looking at them as we play them in the next round.

- First game they had 61% possession and double the amount of passes - they lost 2-0

- Second game they had 36% of the possession, half the passes of the opposition and won 4-0.

- Same with us at Blackburn. 72% of the possession, almost 3 times the amount of passes. Lost 2-1, could have been 6-1.

- Sheff Utd the same. 76% of the possession, 3 times the amount of passes. Lost 1-0

Having the ball is great, but you have to do something with it. That’s what makes it effective or not, any old team can pass it around and keep it for a large period of time rarely threatening, or indeed not threatening anywhere near as much as the opposition when they get it.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2021 14:55]

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 14:46 - Aug 12 with 1126 viewsDr_Parnassus

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 14:43 - Aug 12 by jackrmee

Potter did it with basically the same squad as Cooper

But he didn’t do it successfully. We finished 10th.

Cooper showed that playing a different way would make us more successful with those players. He was right.

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 15:35 - Aug 12 with 1060 viewsjackrmee

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 14:46 - Aug 12 by Dr_Parnassus

But he didn’t do it successfully. We finished 10th.

Cooper showed that playing a different way would make us more successful with those players. He was right.

Yeah but that was his first season and VERY experimental.
If Potter had stayed, we may have done even better than Cooper did. I'd argue we would have, as he's a much better manager.
I'd be happy with 10th this year too, as long as we are moving in the right direction.

edit...I suppose I'd actually not be happy finishing 10th after the last couple of years, but I would accept it, as long as we are ale to keep Martin here.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2021 15:52]

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 15:51 - Aug 12 with 1037 viewsDr_Parnassus

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 15:35 - Aug 12 by jackrmee

Yeah but that was his first season and VERY experimental.
If Potter had stayed, we may have done even better than Cooper did. I'd argue we would have, as he's a much better manager.
I'd be happy with 10th this year too, as long as we are moving in the right direction.

edit...I suppose I'd actually not be happy finishing 10th after the last couple of years, but I would accept it, as long as we are ale to keep Martin here.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2021 15:52]

It was Coopers first season too, not sure that’s an excuse. Nor is the experimental stuff, we had a short window of prime opportunity to bounce back up, he had the best chance out of the three parachute seasons, decided on what was the best way to go about it… and he got nowhere near.

We have no idea who is the better manager until their careers develop. Cooper hasn’t finished out of the top 6 in his career so far, that’s quite some feat. Adopting a style someone isn’t keen on doesn’t mean he’s a worse manager.

Id he happy with 10th this year too, simply because it’s the worst squad we have had at the club in maybe 14/15 years. 10 would be a decent finish for us.

Although if we had Dan James, Ollie McBurnie, Leroy Fer, Olsson, Rodon, Van der Hoorn et al however, 10th would be a clear underachievement.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2021 15:53]

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 16:32 - Aug 12 with 997 viewsjasper_T

Olsson missed the start of the season and had a season-ender in early December. Fer missed half the season. Rodon broke his foot in January, after people here were aghast at the idea he might play a game at the start of the season. Routledge and Dyer weren't allowed to play regular games due to their contract situations. Roberts and Dan James were far from established figures on day one. Many here looked at our squad and thought we were going to do a Sunderland.

Cooper inherited a settled side minus two key players. Potter had a scratch-build to do. He did poorly in the transfer market and his choice of goalkeeper cost us repeatedly, but a second season under him would have seen us finish much higher than 10th.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2021 16:33]
Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 16:36 - Aug 12 with 989 viewsjackrmee

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 16:32 - Aug 12 by jasper_T

Olsson missed the start of the season and had a season-ender in early December. Fer missed half the season. Rodon broke his foot in January, after people here were aghast at the idea he might play a game at the start of the season. Routledge and Dyer weren't allowed to play regular games due to their contract situations. Roberts and Dan James were far from established figures on day one. Many here looked at our squad and thought we were going to do a Sunderland.

Cooper inherited a settled side minus two key players. Potter had a scratch-build to do. He did poorly in the transfer market and his choice of goalkeeper cost us repeatedly, but a second season under him would have seen us finish much higher than 10th.

Totally agree

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 17:30 - Aug 12 with 949 viewsvetchonian

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 16:36 - Aug 12 by jackrmee

Totally agree

Its amazing how a thread which began about a new signing beilng left out of the matchday squad has turned into another "bitchfest" about the managerial capabilities of Cooper and Potter with Potter being defended from all angles.

They have both left and now my support is with Martin BUT here is a view.

Potter when he arrived had had 7 years /seasons experience of managing a "senior" side Cooper had none

Potter had at is dsiposal McBurnie, Dan James, and a host of senior experienced players, yet this seasoned manager only managed to finish 10th

Cooper inherited a "weaker" squad but he did have Ayew and Baston ...who had been out of the Swansea environment and too had to do some tinkering yet he managed to finish 6th in his first season of senior management and then in only his second season managed to get to a play off final which proved to be a "bridge too far".

I get it many people feel his football was not exciting...it certainly wasnt as bad as many make out and the lack of crowds last season didnt help....just listeneing to the singing in the last two games makes a difference and before anyone says it Coopers football wouldnt have had us singigng...well I am happy topost highlights showing some exmples which would! But to what end we all have our opinions and it is too late in the day to change them and what is the point as we are now in a new era that of Martin...
so lets focus on that and forget what Cooper did as he has gone....or at least give Cooper the same as was offered to Potter when comparisons are made...better still lets not cpmpare as the squad is getting a majjor overhaul...and maybe Martins targets are different0

From the owners perspective who do you think was the most succesful...a managers job is to make the best of the resources availbale ot him to achieve results.....issue is we fans want tika tika...whilst the owners demand results for success. another poster has already admitted on here that tiak tika football is not necessarily successful!!

Apart from the club managemnt and their legal representatives no one knows why Cooper and the club really parted company and there are lots of opinions and speculation but none of us know.....

there will never be consensus over this who was the better manager....they were different ..the manager who is regarded as our most succesful ie John Toshack cetainly didnt always employ a tika tika style we had some flair player like Curt, Robbie and LJ10 but we always had a target man Tosh , Waddle,Ian Walsh,Bob Latchford some of the fottball we played was direct at times yet as were were succesful we as fans lapped it up especially given where we had come from and along the way the club attracted a whole new host of fans as a result...

BUT again Cooper and Potter have gone they are history...we have a new man at the helm so lets get behinfd him and hope that he can combine the fottball we crave with success.

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 17:33 - Aug 12 with 943 viewsjackrmee

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 17:30 - Aug 12 by vetchonian

Its amazing how a thread which began about a new signing beilng left out of the matchday squad has turned into another "bitchfest" about the managerial capabilities of Cooper and Potter with Potter being defended from all angles.

They have both left and now my support is with Martin BUT here is a view.

Potter when he arrived had had 7 years /seasons experience of managing a "senior" side Cooper had none

Potter had at is dsiposal McBurnie, Dan James, and a host of senior experienced players, yet this seasoned manager only managed to finish 10th

Cooper inherited a "weaker" squad but he did have Ayew and Baston ...who had been out of the Swansea environment and too had to do some tinkering yet he managed to finish 6th in his first season of senior management and then in only his second season managed to get to a play off final which proved to be a "bridge too far".

I get it many people feel his football was not exciting...it certainly wasnt as bad as many make out and the lack of crowds last season didnt help....just listeneing to the singing in the last two games makes a difference and before anyone says it Coopers football wouldnt have had us singigng...well I am happy topost highlights showing some exmples which would! But to what end we all have our opinions and it is too late in the day to change them and what is the point as we are now in a new era that of Martin...
so lets focus on that and forget what Cooper did as he has gone....or at least give Cooper the same as was offered to Potter when comparisons are made...better still lets not cpmpare as the squad is getting a majjor overhaul...and maybe Martins targets are different0

From the owners perspective who do you think was the most succesful...a managers job is to make the best of the resources availbale ot him to achieve results.....issue is we fans want tika tika...whilst the owners demand results for success. another poster has already admitted on here that tiak tika football is not necessarily successful!!

Apart from the club managemnt and their legal representatives no one knows why Cooper and the club really parted company and there are lots of opinions and speculation but none of us know.....

there will never be consensus over this who was the better manager....they were different ..the manager who is regarded as our most succesful ie John Toshack cetainly didnt always employ a tika tika style we had some flair player like Curt, Robbie and LJ10 but we always had a target man Tosh , Waddle,Ian Walsh,Bob Latchford some of the fottball we played was direct at times yet as were were succesful we as fans lapped it up especially given where we had come from and along the way the club attracted a whole new host of fans as a result...

BUT again Cooper and Potter have gone they are history...we have a new man at the helm so lets get behinfd him and hope that he can combine the fottball we crave with success.

Mate, you just slagged people off for going off subject in a thread and then joined in

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 00:34 - Aug 13 with 823 viewsAndyCole

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 09:27 - Aug 11 by vetchonian

it takes Troll to know a goblin!!!!!

You are already using Martins acheivements......such as they are as a stick to continue to beat Cooper with ....

Post Of The Year, from poster of the year for rational thinking and sticking to his guns against all the emotive, irrational unthinking sheeple abuse.

You're right, a Super Troll for all the wrong reasons.

The grown ups have moved on, recognise the massive impact Cooper had/still has and choose to focus on this new chapter of building upon Cooper's remarkable achievements ( the controlled, solid defensive platform is one not to throw out with the bathwater).

Some may say the Super Troll is attention seeking.

#WhoAteAllThePiesJamie

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 02:44 - Aug 13 with 804 viewsDr_Parnassus

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 16:32 - Aug 12 by jasper_T

Jesus you can say that about any team, far too many excuses coming out of the Potter camp.

Potter spent £6m that season, double the amount Cooper spent in his two years combined. That’s with the use of Dan James, Ollie McBurnie, VdH, Roberts and Rodon.

Olsson - 13 appearances
Dyer - 24 appearances
Routledge - 26 appearances
James - 38 appearances
McBurnie - 44 appearances
VdH - 50 appearances
Fer - 27 appearances
Rodon - 28 appearances
Roberts - 49 appearances

That doesn’t include the players he spent £6m on plus the likes of Grimes, Naughton etc

Potter finishing 10th with that lot is a bit of a travesty really. There are no guarantees that we would have finished any better in the second year, especially with his poor record of recruitment knowing we were about to lose some key personnel.

We were hardly trending in the right direction. In the last portion of the season we lost 4-0 QPR, 3-0 to WBA, 3-1 to Sheff Wed and didn’t win any of our last 3. We picked up 32 points from January onwards, Cooper picked up 40 and was criticised for that form.

Sorry I just don’t buy into the myth.

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 02:46 - Aug 13 with 803 viewsDr_Parnassus

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 00:34 - Aug 13 by AndyCole

Post Of The Year, from poster of the year for rational thinking and sticking to his guns against all the emotive, irrational unthinking sheeple abuse.

You're right, a Super Troll for all the wrong reasons.

The grown ups have moved on, recognise the massive impact Cooper had/still has and choose to focus on this new chapter of building upon Cooper's remarkable achievements ( the controlled, solid defensive platform is one not to throw out with the bathwater).

Some may say the Super Troll is attention seeking.

#WhoAteAllThePiesJamie

There are clearly some trolls at work in my opinion, they don’t like to consider themselves such though.

The constant twisting of reality can be no other than trolling, surely people don’t have continuous bad judgement innocently.

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 07:47 - Aug 13 with 759 viewsFireboy2

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 02:46 - Aug 13 by Dr_Parnassus

There are clearly some trolls at work in my opinion, they don’t like to consider themselves such though.

The constant twisting of reality can be no other than trolling, surely people don’t have continuous bad judgement innocently.

Kettle calling the pot black 🤔
Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 08:04 - Aug 13 with 742 viewsDr_Parnassus

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 07:47 - Aug 13 by Fireboy2

Kettle calling the pot black 🤔

Really? Which view of mine would you deem as trolling then?

Every single thing I say I back up, nothing said for effect.

Sorry to disappoint.

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 08:40 - Aug 13 with 709 viewsjackrmee

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 02:44 - Aug 13 by Dr_Parnassus

Jesus you can say that about any team, far too many excuses coming out of the Potter camp.

Potter spent £6m that season, double the amount Cooper spent in his two years combined. That’s with the use of Dan James, Ollie McBurnie, VdH, Roberts and Rodon.

Olsson - 13 appearances
Dyer - 24 appearances
Routledge - 26 appearances
James - 38 appearances
McBurnie - 44 appearances
VdH - 50 appearances
Fer - 27 appearances
Rodon - 28 appearances
Roberts - 49 appearances

That doesn’t include the players he spent £6m on plus the likes of Grimes, Naughton etc

Potter finishing 10th with that lot is a bit of a travesty really. There are no guarantees that we would have finished any better in the second year, especially with his poor record of recruitment knowing we were about to lose some key personnel.

We were hardly trending in the right direction. In the last portion of the season we lost 4-0 QPR, 3-0 to WBA, 3-1 to Sheff Wed and didn’t win any of our last 3. We picked up 32 points from January onwards, Cooper picked up 40 and was criticised for that form.

Sorry I just don’t buy into the myth.

Potter would have probably improved on 10th the next season though. That was the plan.
There's absolutely no point in debating who was better, as it's merely opinions.
I definitely think Potter is a better manager than Cooper. You think the opposite. Simple.
No need for constant bickering and calling people trolls though.

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 08:41 - Aug 13 with 707 viewsFireboy2

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 08:04 - Aug 13 by Dr_Parnassus

Really? Which view of mine would you deem as trolling then?

Every single thing I say I back up, nothing said for effect.

Sorry to disappoint.

Nice try 😁👍
Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 09:35 - Aug 13 with 671 viewsDr_Parnassus

Joel Piroe : Facing up to facts on 08:41 - Aug 13 by Fireboy2

Nice try 😁👍

Didn’t think you would have an example.

Specifics folks, always ask for specifics. Pro tip.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024