Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
could Armstronge be the new RL? 18:18 - Aug 10 with 994 viewsinthebox

Maybe
could Armstronge be the new RL? on 18:22 - Aug 10 with 984 viewsTripleNiemi

If he is half the player of SRL then most of us will be well chuffed.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

could Armstronge be the new RL? on 18:55 - Aug 10 with 929 viewsChesham_Saint

could Armstronge be the new RL? on 18:22 - Aug 10 by TripleNiemi

If he is half the player of SRL then most of us will be well chuffed.

He certainly scored some cracking goals for Rovers. Let’s hope he gets off the mark for Saints quicker than Adams did.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

could Armstronge be the new RL? on 22:10 - Aug 10 with 802 viewskingslandstand1

Watching that youtube I posted last night made me think along those lines. There were similarities in style and quality of goals
could Armstronge be the new RL? on 22:41 - Aug 10 with 787 viewsChesham_Saint

could Armstronge be the new RL? on 22:10 - Aug 10 by kingslandstand1

Watching that youtube I posted last night made me think along those lines. There were similarities in style and quality of goals

Then again, if you look on the Rovers forum some think he wastes an awful lot of easy chances. Time will tell, but let’s have faith. He’s got one arm heavily tattooed so he’s matching the Pikey Ings on that score already!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

could Armstronge be the new RL? on 22:44 - Aug 10 with 781 viewsSaintsforeverj

He is the next Alan Shearer.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

could Armstronge be the new RL? on 22:47 - Aug 10 with 780 viewsNYC_Saint

could Armstronge be the new RL? on 18:55 - Aug 10 by Chesham_Saint

He certainly scored some cracking goals for Rovers. Let’s hope he gets off the mark for Saints quicker than Adams did.

I seem to remember in Adams’ first game he came inches away from connecting to score a point blank header and hit the woodwork before being very lucky not to get a VAR red for (unintentionally) coming over the top of the ball onto an opponents ankle (or it could have been a combination over his first several games I remember as being in game one). Either way had things gone a bit differently he could have been off to a stormer and kept Ings in the bench. I think a fast start and some confidence will make all the difference for any striker stepping up frOm the Championship. SRL started fast and just kept going (for Saints at least).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024