Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Cards 14:17 - Aug 11 with 3601 viewsChaffRAFC

Details regarding the collection of season cards, it's collection only I believe.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/august/seasoncard_rewardscard_collection

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Season Cards on 15:28 - Aug 11 with 3537 viewsEllDale

I rang this morning to ask if I could collect mine on Saturday.
The simple answer was that were 400 still to be picked up (I think that was the figure quoted) and it would be preferable if I could get to the ground this week - the ticket office is open until 6.00pm every night.
Anyone like myself who lives out of town and will struggle to get there before Saturday may well face a lengthy queue.
Season Cards on 17:37 - Aug 11 with 3408 viewsncfc_chalky

I've got my fingers crossed for all you Daley's and coping with the new ticketless entry this Saturday,St John's Ambulance are on full alert for supporters hyperventilating or walking around in a confused state

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Season Cards on 18:46 - Aug 11 with 3319 viewsboromat

Season Cards on 15:28 - Aug 11 by EllDale

I rang this morning to ask if I could collect mine on Saturday.
The simple answer was that were 400 still to be picked up (I think that was the figure quoted) and it would be preferable if I could get to the ground this week - the ticket office is open until 6.00pm every night.
Anyone like myself who lives out of town and will struggle to get there before Saturday may well face a lengthy queue.

Sounds like a great excuse to get there extra early pick it up missing any queue, treat yourself to a pint in on of the bars and then try one of the new offerings from the kiosks before enjoying the game.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Season Cards on 20:06 - Aug 11 with 3222 views100notout

Season Cards on 18:46 - Aug 11 by boromat

Sounds like a great excuse to get there extra early pick it up missing any queue, treat yourself to a pint in on of the bars and then try one of the new offerings from the kiosks before enjoying the game.

Picked mine up yesterday and they've sold around 1750 now - brilliant effort.

Fair to say the ladies in the ticket office are dreading Saturday

THERE WILL BE QUEUES!!!!!!!

So If you can - get to the ground this week to pick them up.
If you can't - get there as early as you can and be patient!!!!
If you're not a season card holder - buy a match ticket online.
If you can't - get there as early as you can and be patient!!!!

You can't get there too early - if you avoid the queues and have time on your hands, great - go and have a beer, catch up with old friends, Enjoy yourself. Its gonna be a great day.

# Up the Dale - Not for Sale

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Season Cards on 20:21 - Aug 11 with 3202 viewsMoonyDale

Season Cards on 18:46 - Aug 11 by boromat

Sounds like a cunning plan......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Season Cards on 22:19 - Aug 12 with 2793 viewsBlueMessiah

Have just ordered mine and my lad's online so I doubt ours will be ready before the Scunny game. Will we have to pay in /order a match ticket for Saturday or is there some way we can get in on our season cards even though we probably won't have them in hand on the day? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Poll: Do I Know You?

Season Cards on 10:14 - Aug 13 with 2639 viewsDaleiLama

Season Cards on 22:19 - Aug 12 by BlueMessiah

Have just ordered mine and my lad's online so I doubt ours will be ready before the Scunny game. Will we have to pay in /order a match ticket for Saturday or is there some way we can get in on our season cards even though we probably won't have them in hand on the day? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Sent you a PM

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season Cards on 15:03 - Aug 13 with 2502 viewsDalenet

Season Cards on 22:19 - Aug 12 by BlueMessiah

The ticket office is open until 6pm tonight for you to collect the cards. They will have printed them, and if not it takes them seconds to do. I am sure they will welcome you going tonight rather than tomorrow. If not just join the queue for ticket collections tomorrow as you definitely won't need to buy another ticket
Login to get fewer ads

Season Cards on 19:41 - Aug 13 with 2363 viewsBlueMessiah

Season Cards on 15:03 - Aug 13 by Dalenet

The ticket office is open until 6pm tonight for you to collect the cards. They will have printed them, and if not it takes them seconds to do. I am sure they will welcome you going tonight rather than tomorrow. If not just join the queue for ticket collections tomorrow as you definitely won't need to buy another ticket

Cheers, have been down to the club and collected. Didn't realize they could print them so quickly! 21st century Dale eh? 😂

Poll: Do I Know You?

Season Cards on 11:56 - Aug 14 with 2090 viewsEllDale

No queue at all at 11.30am when I picked up my season card.
Gave me chance for a chat with Nathan Stanton who had just arrived with their kit.
Season Cards on 11:58 - Aug 14 with 2086 viewsjudd

Bought mine last night at 5:45 after my own personal IT glitch.

2 season cards sorted in 5 minutes in a very humorous and professional manner.

It's always much appreciated

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024