Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets 15:20 - Aug 16 with 3016 viewsSaintsforeverj

The cup game at Newport will take place next week. No news on tickets.

The PL game at Newcastle will take place in 2 weeks time. Hopefully they can get the tickets out in time.

The first game of the season at home takes place this weekend. No season tickets sent out yet.as far as I am aware? Ours haven't arrived, although surely they will be sending them out this week.

It's going to very tight to have a sales period and then get the tickets in the post before the games, especially as they also need to send out thousands of season ticket cards too.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2021 15:24]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Tickets on 16:16 - Aug 18 with 682 viewssaints__fan__73

I can understand that we are terrible with stuff like transfers and the actual football as that's the difficult part. But how come, over recent years, we are so bad at the things that should be easy. Is it just that those 'running' the club are incompetent?

Every season we now we seem to have a fiasco with season tickets being sent out at the last minute. How can this be so complicated?

We also seem to be the last club in the league to launch our new kits every season and it was only a couple of years back that due to a 'printing issue', never mind kits for the fans, the actual first team kits only arrived the day before the opening game.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Tickets on 16:25 - Aug 18 with 671 viewsBerber

Tickets on 16:16 - Aug 18 by saints__fan__73

I can understand that we are terrible with stuff like transfers and the actual football as that's the difficult part. But how come, over recent years, we are so bad at the things that should be easy. Is it just that those 'running' the club are incompetent?

Every season we now we seem to have a fiasco with season tickets being sent out at the last minute. How can this be so complicated?

We also seem to be the last club in the league to launch our new kits every season and it was only a couple of years back that due to a 'printing issue', never mind kits for the fans, the actual first team kits only arrived the day before the opening game.

Unless it's got a survey attached, the commercial department don't give a sh1t.
Tickets on 17:02 - Aug 18 with 646 viewsBerber

Tickets on 16:25 - Aug 18 by Berber

Unless it's got a survey attached, the commercial department don't give a sh1t.

And another thing, the only way to find out what the ferk is going on is to phone up the ticket office and listen to the recorded message. Why the heck do WE have to chase it up to find out, if they had any senses of customer service, they would have contacted us, or else made it easy to find out.
Tickets on 18:32 - Aug 18 with 609 viewsdwayne_dibley

Tickets on 17:02 - Aug 18 by Berber

And another thing, the only way to find out what the ferk is going on is to phone up the ticket office and listen to the recorded message. Why the heck do WE have to chase it up to find out, if they had any senses of customer service, they would have contacted us, or else made it easy to find out.

they are happy to send out spam emails about new kit and underwear but a ticket update email is obviously difficult

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Tickets on 19:54 - Aug 18 with 579 viewsSaintsforeverj

Are you match ready?
https://www.southamptonfc.com/matchready/match-ready

What happens if I turn up without my season ticket?

And wearing a face covering in the concourses? Yeah, I would live to see 3000 rowdy Man U fans entering wit a face mask!
[Post edited 18 Aug 2021 19:55]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Tickets on 21:59 - Aug 18 with 518 viewsDorsetIan

Tickets on 19:54 - Aug 18 by Saintsforeverj

Are you match ready?
https://www.southamptonfc.com/matchready/match-ready

What happens if I turn up without my season ticket?

And wearing a face covering in the concourses? Yeah, I would live to see 3000 rowdy Man U fans entering wit a face mask!
[Post edited 18 Aug 2021 19:55]

4 days before the first match they send out this. Unlike Everton at least they set out how you prove your lat flow test result. But it’s not a system many are familiar with and there’s no much time to learn it, especially when you’re busy working out how to get into the ground if your season ticket doesn’t arrive.

Another shambles to follow the LD Sports sponsorship and non-arriving replica shirts. Get a grip someone.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024