Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone seen our chairman Goa ? 00:25 - Aug 24 with 1016 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Our money laundering chairman being none existent - and with Kat only interested in preserving her families money - I REALLY WANT TO feel excited about our new season - but am finding that our club transfer dealings - really pathetic - and you can not blame Danny for leaving a club - with very little positive vision! I do understand that it is unrealistic to hope our Saints challenging the top 4 places - BUT having said that there does not seem our board or anyone - Have any positive vision of WHAT we are aiming for ,other than trying to preserve our premiership status.
Give credit it does seem that Armstrong will do well for us - but we desperately NEED A STRONG CH LEADER to marshal AND ORGANISE our defence - and do not feel that a Slovenian/Brazilian playing in Italy --- will be our answer to our problem? THIS again smacks of another Corrello ---- a waste of time & expensive - it again seems lets go for a cheap option! £15 Million IN £7.5 Mill as a replacement!
Hopefully Ralph has been consulted - and i will give him his chance and support him to do well for us . COYS

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Has anyone seen our chairman Goa ? on 09:38 - Aug 24 with 937 viewsSadoldgit

THE RECRUITMENT had improved ENormouSLY and just because SOmeOne is CHeAP it doesn’t meaN they ArE useleSS. GAO is trying to SELL the club and IT is being RUN by THe BoaRD who seem to BE dOiNG a good JOb on a TIghT budGET.
Has anyone seen our chairman Goa ? on 20:08 - Aug 24 with 868 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Has anyone seen our chairman Goa ? on 09:38 - Aug 24 by Sadoldgit

THE RECRUITMENT had improved ENormouSLY and just because SOmeOne is CHeAP it doesn’t meaN they ArE useleSS. GAO is trying to SELL the club and IT is being RUN by THe BoaRD who seem to BE dOiNG a good JOb on a TIghT budGET.

Love your writing style Sadoldgit ... lol Just think what we could do , with an active chairman with SUBSTANTIAL MONEY to invest into our club!
Yes we have to cut our cloth to suit our means .. and I agree that some of " The board decisions " were awful - and for the life of me could never understand having 2 England GOALKEEPERS with one given a 5 year MEGA MONEY contract -- THEN SPLASHING OUT ANOTHER £15 MILLION on Angus Gunn ???? When we were - and still are TRYING to strengthen and find a CH leader to organise and Marshall our leaky defence?
I believe that the only bright light - is we still have Ralph as our manager - But for how long? Coz it seems to me that he is getting little backing and support from the Saints board !!

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Has anyone seen our chairman Goa ? on 20:23 - Aug 24 with 859 viewsSadoldgit

Has anyone seen our chairman Goa ? on 20:08 - Aug 24 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

Love your writing style Sadoldgit ... lol Just think what we could do , with an active chairman with SUBSTANTIAL MONEY to invest into our club!
Yes we have to cut our cloth to suit our means .. and I agree that some of " The board decisions " were awful - and for the life of me could never understand having 2 England GOALKEEPERS with one given a 5 year MEGA MONEY contract -- THEN SPLASHING OUT ANOTHER £15 MILLION on Angus Gunn ???? When we were - and still are TRYING to strengthen and find a CH leader to organise and Marshall our leaky defence?
I believe that the only bright light - is we still have Ralph as our manager - But for how long? Coz it seems to me that he is getting little backing and support from the Saints board !!

😆
I think the Board are doing what they can to support Ralph but with sparse resources. Yes, we could really do with a proactive owner who is not afraid to put his hand into a very deep pocket but owners like that are few and far between and any floating around now are probably looking for a more glamorous outfit than us. You don’t make money by investing in football teams here. It has to be a vanity project for the super rich unless we are lucky enough to find another Marcus.
Has anyone seen our chairman Goa ? on 21:04 - Aug 24 with 821 viewsSaintNick

Has anyone seen our chairman Goa ? on 20:23 - Aug 24 by Sadoldgit

😆
I think the Board are doing what they can to support Ralph but with sparse resources. Yes, we could really do with a proactive owner who is not afraid to put his hand into a very deep pocket but owners like that are few and far between and any floating around now are probably looking for a more glamorous outfit than us. You don’t make money by investing in football teams here. It has to be a vanity project for the super rich unless we are lucky enough to find another Marcus.

Lets not let fact and reality get in the way of a good rant

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Has anyone seen our chairman Goa ? on 22:03 - Aug 24 with 781 viewsBicester_North

All going well in Dorset?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Has anyone seen our chairman Goa ? on 11:14 - Aug 25 with 652 viewsDorsetIan

Have you moved to Dorset, ASIS my old mate?

We should catch up to compare Brexit notes.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Has anyone seen our chairman Goa ? on 11:31 - Aug 25 with 635 viewsButty101

Has anyone seen our chairman Goa ? on 11:14 - Aug 25 by DorsetIan

Have you moved to Dorset, ASIS my old mate?

We should catch up to compare Brexit notes.

No one does a party , like a ASIS CAPSLOCK party...

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024