Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton Gay Pride on Saturday 22:22 - Aug 26 with 1366 viewsSaintsforeverj

I have a close family member setting up a stall or something and trying to convince them to display some Saints stuff or do something Saints related! Not sure what the club are doing, but Southampton Football Club I hope will be represented at Southampton Pride as the city's football club supporting the gay community and football for all.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2021 22:29]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Southampton Gay Pride on Saturday on 13:58 - Aug 27 with 1177 viewsSouthamptonfan

Southampton FC are involved I believe. But I'm in Newcastle and so are Southampton FC!

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Southampton Gay Pride on Saturday on 20:29 - Aug 30 with 949 viewsSaintNick

Southampton Gay Pride on Saturday on 13:58 - Aug 27 by Southamptonfan

Southampton FC are involved I believe. But I'm in Newcastle and so are Southampton FC!

I was in Newcastle so did anyone go to this, what was it like

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton Gay Pride on Saturday on 20:33 - Aug 30 with 943 viewsthissceptredsaint

It's not gay pride anymore. Gay people aren't welcome apparently
Southampton Gay Pride on Saturday on 21:00 - Aug 30 with 926 viewsSaintsforeverj

Southampton Gay Pride on Saturday on 20:33 - Aug 30 by thissceptredsaint

It's not gay pride anymore. Gay people aren't welcome apparently

Why do you say that?

Southampton Gay Pride on Saturday on 21:54 - Aug 30 with 894 viewsthissceptredsaint

A gay man was attacked at a Manchester Pride event yesterday for supporting a gay organisation. He was attacked by the woke brigade. Lesbians were attacked a couple of years ago before lock down again by the woke gender extremists. It's sad to see in this day and age. Owen Jones was supporting the people who attacked the gay man. He is a strange and unpleasant little man.

https://grahamlinehan.substack.com/p/both-sides-5fb
Southampton Gay Pride on Saturday on 22:27 - Aug 30 with 865 viewsSaintsforeverj

Southampton Gay Pride on Saturday on 21:54 - Aug 30 by thissceptredsaint

A gay man was attacked at a Manchester Pride event yesterday for supporting a gay organisation. He was attacked by the woke brigade. Lesbians were attacked a couple of years ago before lock down again by the woke gender extremists. It's sad to see in this day and age. Owen Jones was supporting the people who attacked the gay man. He is a strange and unpleasant little man.

https://grahamlinehan.substack.com/p/both-sides-5fb

Just read about this. A man "claiming to be gay" turned up at a gay pride event in Manchester wearing a shirt of an organisation, LGB Alliance that is apparently transphobic. He was spotted and the crowd were upset that he was supporting a "transphobic" organisation at a pride event, so he was asked to leave as the crowd were shouting abuse at him. I suppose turning up at an event where there were many transexuals, wearing a transphobic t shirt wasn't the best idea! Whether the organisation is or isn't, I wouldn't have a clue.

Southampton Gay Pride on Saturday on 07:10 - Aug 31 with 772 viewssaintwizzler

I’m thinking of going on a lesbian boat cruise in Amsterdam whilst celebrating my half century in January.
Could be a bit fresh. 🥶

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton Gay Pride on Saturday on 09:01 - Aug 31 with 738 viewsChesham_Saint

Southampton Gay Pride on Saturday on 07:10 - Aug 31 by saintwizzler

I’m thinking of going on a lesbian boat cruise in Amsterdam whilst celebrating my half century in January.
Could be a bit fresh. 🥶

WTF is a lesbian boat cruise? And celebrating what, your half century of age or putenda you’ve “enjoyed”? 😛

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Login to get fewer ads

Southampton Gay Pride on Saturday on 09:48 - Aug 31 with 716 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton Gay Pride on Saturday on 09:01 - Aug 31 by Chesham_Saint

WTF is a lesbian boat cruise? And celebrating what, your half century of age or putenda you’ve “enjoyed”? 😛

Google is your friend 😉

Half a century not out.
42 years of watching Southampton. 🤪

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton Gay Pride on Saturday on 10:19 - Aug 31 with 698 viewsKennington

Southampton Gay Pride on Saturday on 09:01 - Aug 31 by Chesham_Saint

Bet the promotional material is sadly not a reflection of the reality.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Southampton Gay Pride on Saturday on 11:15 - Aug 31 with 664 viewsChesham_Saint

Southampton Gay Pride on Saturday on 09:48 - Aug 31 by saintwizzler

Google is your friend 😉

Half a century not out.
42 years of watching Southampton. 🤪

Congrats Wizz, good man!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024