Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bednarek 21:36 - Sep 8 with 965 viewssaint22

Doing his usual duck and turn away when someone shoots
Bednarek on 21:49 - Sep 8 with 949 viewsHeisenberg

He also did a great clearance ahead of Kane who was nailed on to score. Do you like any Saints players ? Incessant whine whine whine. Go and support someone else ffs.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Bednarek on 21:49 - Sep 8 with 947 views1885_SFC

Broja scored again for Albania tonight.

Old School is Cool

Bednarek on 21:54 - Sep 8 with 942 views1teeminants

Bednarek played well , a good competitive game oh and Broja scored again

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Bednarek on 22:09 - Sep 8 with 927 viewsA1079

I thought that Bednarek had a good game tonight. Like his team as a whole, he seemed gritty, willing to get stuck in and not give much away. Not sure if he contributed to Kane's goal but from what I saw Kane's goal was a bit of a long punt which swung/turned quite a bit.

A difficult game for England tonight but Poland set their stall out to stop us playing and who could blame them. Looked like we would get a good away win in a difficult game but Poland. A draw is ok.

Personally I thought that there was quite a bit of moaning about Poland by the commentators similar to what you get when someone gives Liverpool a difficult game.
Bednarek on 22:21 - Sep 8 with 903 viewscocklebreath

He played well you chump

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Bednarek on 22:25 - Sep 8 with 897 viewsSadoldgit

Poland defended very well tonight and Bednarek had a very good game. It wasn’t his fault for the goal. The keeper had his weight on the wrong foot and was beaten by the movement of the ball.
Bednarek on 08:00 - Sep 9 with 763 viewssaint22

Bednarek on 22:25 - Sep 8 by Sadoldgit

Poland defended very well tonight and Bednarek had a very good game. It wasn’t his fault for the goal. The keeper had his weight on the wrong foot and was beaten by the movement of the ball.

Granted he did play very well for most the game - makes you wonder why Ralph deems him lesser than Stephens???

I do hate it when defenders don't face up to the ball though....
Bednarek on 09:19 - Sep 9 with 700 viewssaintwizzler

Bednarek on 08:00 - Sep 9 by saint22

Granted he did play very well for most the game - makes you wonder why Ralph deems him lesser than Stephens???

No vote, no voice hun!

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/forum/276191/centre-backs-for

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Login to get fewer ads

Bednarek on 13:38 - Sep 9 with 567 viewsHeisenberg

So why not say he played well rather than criticising all the time.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Bednarek on 16:08 - Sep 9 with 521 viewssaint68

Bednarek on 13:38 - Sep 9 by Heisenberg

So why not say he played well rather than criticising all the time.

Because he's a wind up merchant H, unlike you or I

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Bednarek on 17:34 - Sep 9 with 492 viewsSadoldgit

It’s a natural reaction to turn your back if someone leathers it at you from a few yards away. On one occasion when I used to play I was unable to react quickly enough when someone put their laces through the ball and it caught me square in the goolies. One of the most painful experiences I have ever had. I also caught a full blooded volley in the face. Believe me, if I could have reacted quickly enough to turn my back on both occasions I would have done (and I wasn’t a bottler).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024