Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't watch the news 20:35 - Oct 25 with 1260 viewsSouthamptonfan

I have never been so depressed in all my life after watching the news this evening. It started with kids starving to death in Afghanistan. It's just terrible. Plenty of food in the world, yet kids are starving to death. Heartbreaking. Those poor people. What kind of plan was that? Starve them all to death and wipe them off the planet?

Then a news report about mental health where people were collapsing in the streets of Burnley through anxiety and depression, stating that drugs and alcohol use is out of control.

Then climate experts saying the world is doomed and will be flooded by the year 2050, so we will all drown. Then a story about a gay person being lashed to death. What is wrong with human nature? Crikey, at least they said they are expecting the coronavirus cases to drop in the next few months for a tiny bit of good news!

And to top it off, I went to the local GP surgery to book an appointment, only to be told that I had to stand back from reception in case I had the virus and that I would have to ring that same receptionist in order to book an appointment, when I was right there!! Rang on the phone to be held in a queue and then it just cut off. This world is just crazy!!! It never used to be this difficult or complicated. Something has gone terribly wrong.

Come on Saints, let's get through to the quarter finals at least!

[Post edited 25 Oct 2021 20:54]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Don't watch the news on 21:45 - Oct 25 with 1179 viewsRon11

Not to mention that self centred prick, the so called Dr Hillary going on about yet anther virus (RSV) on breakfast tv this morning..
Don't watch the news on 22:36 - Oct 25 with 1130 viewsSalisburySaint

It’s even worse than that

You left out the Tories saying it’s ok to pollute our rivers and sea with raw sewage !

So by 2050 we’ll be drowning in our own sh*t
Don't watch the news on 07:29 - Oct 26 with 991 viewssaintwizzler

Fûck me South Today has changed. Last time I tuned in they were on about a jumble sale in Hamble and Saints taking on Inter Milan.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Don't watch the news on 10:39 - Oct 26 with 878 viewsSadoldgit

The news is never good but I agree it was particularly depressing the other night. Even the good news about pay rises is overshadowed by the rising cost of living and taxes.
Don't watch the news on 16:01 - Oct 26 with 785 viewsdwayne_dibley

and when China invades Taiwan and sinks an American carrier in the process it will get very depressing for four minutes

the nuclear winter will sort out global warming
[Post edited 27 Oct 2021 7:54]

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Don't watch the news on 19:07 - Oct 26 with 698 viewsBison

Sh!te man.

I took my 11 year old for his first 9 holes of golf and I come back to the end of the world.

I am cancelling his order for a new trolley and donate the £15 to Insulation United.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024