Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andrews 09:17 - Nov 14 with 1928 views_Windydale

I Throught Andrews looked useful and made a positive impact, winning the ball many times yesterday.

Alot of our attacking play especially 2nd half, is a kick from our defense to the oppositions back line. A frequent direct punt up field,, I guess to clear danger and put their defensive line under pressure.

I don't know if Andrews presence was more prominent because beezley lately, rarely wins a high ball or 50/50 pass. It will be good to see him again in the next match.

Beezley has his strengths though chasing down a through ball or beyond him over the top.

Andrews could make that difference at corner or set pieces especially as the opposition look first to mark him, freeing up some of the smaller goalscorers from their big players Giving the likes of Newby a chance.

Chesting it and flicking on for Beezley it would be good to see him start. From direct high balls most times beezley doesn't seem to like heading or, he doesn't use the time while the ball is in the air, to stand in a good position to challenge that 50/50.
Andrews on 10:00 - Nov 14 with 1849 viewsD_Alien

Beesley's had enough severe head knocks these past few months to last a career, through putting himself into challenges and may even have been advised not to take further unnecessary risks

Agree about Andrews. He's possibly got more ability than he's had time to show us so far and having him back gives us an option we've been missing. 442's comment about it being the Plan B people ask for would be worth seeing in a 442

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Andrews on 20:15 - Nov 15 with 1432 viewsBrierls

Andrews was much more physical that we’ve seen previously, he quite literally made an impact.

Seeing this side of him was one of very few positives. We need him to make a difference when he’s on the pitch and he certainly did that on Saturday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024