Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matchday thread 15:02 - Nov 20 with 3841 viewsBuenosSaint

Whats Stuart Armstrong done wrong? . I probably would have started him over Diallo.
Maybe international rest.

Poll: The Long Future

Matchday thread on 16:59 - Nov 20 with 888 viewssaint68

Matchday thread on 16:57 - Nov 20 by darthvader

I missed why adams went off was he injured ?
If not why remove a man on form ffs ?

Bizarre second half, and that wasn't the most Bizarre substitution as it goes.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Matchday thread on 17:02 - Nov 20 with 880 viewsRon11

It amused me to see Hassenhutl complaining like fook about Walcott's header.
Bring anybody on but Walcott, he is now just complete gash.
And why was Armstrong out wide?
Others may not agree, but this side has great potential but it needs new management, coaching and tactics to get results. Hassenhutl is monotonous and very predictable.
Time for a change, it's not going to get any better.
And neither is McCarthy...
Matchday thread on 17:02 - Nov 20 with 879 viewsBuenosSaint

Matchday thread on 16:59 - Nov 20 by saint68

Bizarre second half, and that wasn't the most Bizarre substitution as it goes.

Yeah. Hurts when results went other saints way and they could have been sitting in 7th tonight.

Hard games coming up now.

Poll: The Long Future

Matchday thread on 17:03 - Nov 20 with 873 viewssaint68

Matchday thread on 17:02 - Nov 20 by Ron11

Others may not agree, but this side has great potential but it needs new management, coaching and tactics to get results. Hassenhutl is monotonous and very predictable.

McCarthy is a jelly wristed clown

Matchday thread on 17:05 - Nov 20 with 866 viewssaint68

Matchday thread on 17:02 - Nov 20 by BuenosSaint

Yeah. Hurts when results went other saints way and they could have been sitting in 7th tonight.

Hard games coming up now.

We went in at halftime with great momentum..the talk must of been so depressing that everyone fell asleep...very disappointing result going into a run of harder games.

Matchday thread on 17:09 - Nov 20 with 843 viewssaint22

Matchday thread on 17:02 - Nov 20 by Ron11

110%
Ralphs subs making us pay
FF has to start against Liverpool
Matchday thread on 17:19 - Nov 20 with 803 viewsdarthvader

Matchday thread on 17:05 - Nov 20 by saint68

We went in at halftime with great momentum..the talk must of been so depressing that everyone fell asleep...very disappointing result going into a run of harder games.

Always the bloody same , great first half , should be out of sight ,second half take off the man in form, defence or keeper phucks up we lose .

Fine margins but if we won by two goals we would be above the soon to be managerless Man utd in 7th .that is gutting ..

But now ofcourse we are looking over our shoulders at the likes of villa and watford a point behind us .

With Liverpool next we will no doubt sink a few places next time out ffs

keep the faith coyr

Matchday thread on 17:20 - Nov 20 with 796 viewsElijahK

Just some shit displays out there today! I mean there were very few, if any at all, players that actually impressed me today, whilst there were quite a few that were just shite! I mean Diallo, KWP, Walcott and McCarthy, who as much as I used to like is just rubbish now and has cost us way too many points! I don’t care what people say about Forster as he’s no better, but we really need a new goalie in January if we wanna get anywhere and actually have the ability to rely on them!

Still I don’t see what more Ralph could’ve done as their opener should’ve been ruled out for the clear foul on KWP (but as per usual one of the 3 major clown PL officials (dean, moss and atkinson!) doesn’t do his job!) and seeing how S Armstrong and Djenpo were both injured with our bench only really having Tella for players who didn’t play and maybe should’ve, it’s just down to our poor quality of certain players that have cost us! But I’m sure the usual plastic Ralph out brigade will make the most of it.

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Login to get fewer ads

Matchday thread on 17:23 - Nov 20 with 789 viewsRon11

Matchday thread on 17:19 - Nov 20 by darthvader

Always the bloody same , great first half , should be out of sight ,second half take off the man in form, defence or keeper phucks up we lose .

Fine margins but if we won by two goals we would be above the soon to be managerless Man utd in 7th .that is gutting ..

But now ofcourse we are looking over our shoulders at the likes of villa and watford a point behind us .

It needs a new manager, end of story.
The newly sacked and re employed Dean Smith knew exactly what to do.
Ralph did not have a clue.
Matchday thread on 17:24 - Nov 20 with 785 viewssaint68

Matchday thread on 17:19 - Nov 20 by darthvader

It's so annoying 😡😡 yet again strange decisions and now back to looking over our shoulders...I prescribe a healthy amount of alcohol to remove the bitter taste of this collapse.

Matchday thread on 18:26 - Nov 20 with 728 views1885_SFC

Saints in 'Great 1st Half - Diabolical 2nd Half' shocker.

Move along. Nothing new to see here...

Old School is Cool

Matchday thread on 23:31 - Nov 20 with 629 viewskingslandstand1

Well we're having a great night out in Norwich and they are saying we were by far the better side, first half, so why did we not make most of it. Sums it up really
Still, found a good Irish bar! 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024