Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph Out 08:49 - Dec 5 with 6858 viewskingolaf

Please!

He is an absolute joke. Now he’s trying to blame it on McCarthy. Was he having a cup of tea when Lyanco was taking a goal kick?

If he was a player making the amount of mistakes that he does, he would struggle to play Wessex League.

Attendances are gradually going down. It’s not difficult to see why. I’ve never been a fan of the manager, he just doesn’t learn.

I’m not particularly bothered about who we get in ( barring Big Sam ). Anyone could get a better tune out of that squad than Ralph.
Ralph Out on 10:33 - Dec 6 with 2577 viewsgrumpy

Ralph Out on 22:53 - Dec 5 by Foreverred

Surely it was McCarthy responsibly to inform the bench he had a problem by going down so that the medical team could come on to assess the damage ,then they could single to the bench to make a change . I do not think Ralph could be blame for that, the main problem was the poor pass by JWP he could have kick it out of play deep into Brighton half with only a minute to play that was just a suicide pass giving Brighton the chance to counter when they should have been dead and buried. But in truth we should have been 3 nil up and the game should have been over. Until we can turn our superiority in stats into goals then we will continue to struggle, there were times yesterday when a simple pass to another player in the box in a better scoring position then the game could have been over by half time , broga is a fine young player, and he was my MOTM, but he must learn not to go for the glory when a team mate maybe in a better position to score.

While agree McCarthy should have informed the bench I also think that the coaches should notice that their goalkeeper is giving his goal kicks to a defender.
JWP needs to have a good look at himself, his form has dropped, and as a captain he should lead by example. He should have noticed too that his goalkeeper has injured and as for that pass it cost us 2 points.
If Ralph had rotated his goalkeepers more we just might not have the problem we have now.
To be honest I am beginning to lose faith in Ralph.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2021 10:34]
Ralph Out on 12:16 - Dec 6 with 2476 viewsSadoldgit

Ralph Out on 10:33 - Dec 6 by grumpy

While agree McCarthy should have informed the bench I also think that the coaches should notice that their goalkeeper is giving his goal kicks to a defender.
JWP needs to have a good look at himself, his form has dropped, and as a captain he should lead by example. He should have noticed too that his goalkeeper has injured and as for that pass it cost us 2 points.
If Ralph had rotated his goalkeepers more we just might not have the problem we have now.
To be honest I am beginning to lose faith in Ralph.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2021 10:34]

Saturday was a complete cock up. McCarthy should really have gone down to ground for treatment/assessment. If JWP knew it was more serious than just a mild knock he should have informed the bench. The bigger problem is being unable to finish teams off. We are not going to be dominant for 90 plus minutes but we seem incapable of coming away with 3 points when we have been the better side for much of the game. No one person is to blame. There have been a catalogue of mistakes over the last year from players and manager alike. I don’t think it is right to blame Ralph for everything, but he is ultimately responsible and it really is down to him to sort it out. Fair play to him, the defence overall hasn’t been so porous as last season but at the expense of our attacking threat. He needs to find a balance and whilst I think we are no worse than all of the other average mid table Prem teams, we do seem to have a long standing consistent problem in getting the 3 points. I’m not sure another manager will do any better. We don’t have any stand out quality players, just a number who are average but can produce the occasional quality performance.
Ralph Out on 12:34 - Dec 6 with 2477 viewsI_would

Ralph's body language on the touchline spells FEAR FEAR FEAR!!!!!

How the f**k can that help the team?

He's so busy being full of fear that he's paralysed when it comes to making crucial decisions. A caretaker manager would be better, especially now he's turned on the very players that he should have already dropped. Ralph's just a confused mess.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Ralph Out on 12:37 - Dec 6 with 2478 viewssaint22

Ralph Out on 12:34 - Dec 6 by I_would

Ralph's body language on the touchline spells FEAR FEAR FEAR!!!!!

How the f**k can that help the team?

He's so busy being full of fear that he's paralysed when it comes to making crucial decisions. A caretaker manager would be better, especially now he's turned on the very players that he should have already dropped. Ralph's just a confused mess.

I also don’t think Ralph has it him to haul players over the coals he just seems too ‘nice’
And nice guys come last
Ralph Out on 13:00 - Dec 6 with 2441 viewsI_would

Ralph Out on 12:37 - Dec 6 by saint22

I also don’t think Ralph has it him to haul players over the coals he just seems too ‘nice’
And nice guys come last

He's got his favourites (JWP, Romeu, Redmond, Adams, McCarthy) who get picked regardless of form and are NEVER criticised. Except Saturday's undeserved public humiliation of McCarthy which took everyone by surprise. He seems desperate to deflect criticism from himself by any means now, even slagging off a favourite which was ironic as he should have been dropped weeks ago. Anything could happen now as Ralph realises he's not welcome by the majority now and plainly lost the team.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Ralph Out on 14:17 - Dec 6 with 2393 viewsTimSaint

Ralph Out on 13:00 - Dec 6 by I_would

He's got his favourites (JWP, Romeu, Redmond, Adams, McCarthy) who get picked regardless of form and are NEVER criticised. Except Saturday's undeserved public humiliation of McCarthy which took everyone by surprise. He seems desperate to deflect criticism from himself by any means now, even slagging off a favourite which was ironic as he should have been dropped weeks ago. Anything could happen now as Ralph realises he's not welcome by the majority now and plainly lost the team.

The players need to hold their hands up for this one.

We created enough chances to win the game at a canter, but as is always the case, we never take enough of our chances, never kill games off and ALWAYS gift the opposition chances or let in howlers.

At the end, I doubt the players even knew they were playing against 10 men and kept to the same panic tactics of hoofing it in the channels and hoping someone would get on the end of it.

McCarthy played well and pulled of a few good saves, but they were saves you would expect a Prem keeper to make. What he didn't do, was call out his injury. He is an experienced International keeper, so simply had to call it out - rather than try to fight through it and make it worse, knowing that FF was already injured. When that guy was being stretchered off, there was ample opportunity for AMc to get an assessment or some attention, but the fact that he chose not to, means he is mainly to blame. We only made 2 subs, so he could have been replaced if it was that bad, then JWP would not have had to be on the line, playing everyone onside.

All us fans are frustrated, as we keep seeing the same thing every week. Don't take enough of our chances, gift the opposition goals.

Recently it has been AMc responsible for costly errors, but these happen all over the park and as we know, goals change games, so blame also has to go to the strikers and AMs for not killing games off and to the midfielders for horror passes and decisions that lead to goals being conceded.

7 points thrown away in the last 4 games, due to errors. Oh how different the table could have looked this morning !!

......mind you, I still cannot fathom why, when defending a corner against TEN men, that we still don't leave at least one man up !! To have all 11 in the box is just asking for trouble and further pressure.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2021 14:27]

TimSaint

Ralph Out on 16:33 - Dec 6 with 2329 viewsBicester_North

Ralph Out on 12:37 - Dec 6 by saint22

And nice guys come last

I see Claude has become available

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Ralph Out on 12:28 - Dec 7 with 2153 viewsSadoldgit

Ralph Out on 16:33 - Dec 6 by Bicester_North

I see Claude has become available

Perhaps he could join us as a defensive coach? Him and Ralph could make quite a team.
Login to get fewer ads

Ralph Out on 20:49 - Dec 7 with 2058 viewskingolaf

Watford and Villa looked garbage when we played them. Both sides look much better now…..
Ralph Out on 22:05 - Dec 10 with 1846 viewskingolaf

Wonder what cock-ups we can look forward to with Wreck-It-Ralph tomorrow?
Ralph Out on 01:20 - Dec 11 with 1794 views1ASIN12

Ralph Out on 22:05 - Dec 10 by kingolaf

To be fair to him Arsenal may not be a top side anymore but they are still good against the bottom sides like Saints .

I’m expecting a heavy defeat , though I said that against Man City so you never know .

Now the Palace and Brentford games next week are a different story …
Ralph Out on 08:02 - Dec 11 with 1749 viewssaintwizzler

Ralph Out on 22:05 - Dec 10 by kingolaf

Maybe another 3-4-3 formation then 2 subs on at halftime and back to 4-4-2 when we are 3-0 down?
That was forgiven as he said in his post match interview that he got it wrong.

Or maybe some more playing players out of position and following it up with a strange substitution when 2-1 down?

We will probably get a point or more today but it will mean f all if we lose to the teams in ‘our’ league, Palace & Brentford. They are the games we need points in.

1 step forward, 2 back.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Ralph Out on 16:57 - Dec 11 with 1679 viewskingolaf

He has to be replaced.

We are all over the place.
Ralph Out on 17:09 - Dec 11 with 1642 viewssaint22

Next two games and anything less than 4 points and bye bye Ralph
Ralph Out on 18:19 - Dec 11 with 1574 viewssaintwizzler

Ralph Out on 17:09 - Dec 11 by saint22

I have little faith in him, but who comes in?
As long as we are safe, he is.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Ralph Out on 18:55 - Dec 11 with 1532 viewsTripleNiemi

Ralph Out on 17:09 - Dec 11 by saint22

Optimistic imho.

Palace away - cannot see us getting a result.

Brentford home - if they are in the game at half time then we know the rest.

Might scrape a win out of the two fixtures

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Ralph Out on 19:02 - Dec 11 with 1518 viewsSaintsforeverj

Was at the game. Good first 15 mins, miss, miss, miss. Players got fed up that their hard work has got them nowhere, then they scored and we gave up. Defending atrocious, goal keeping atrocious and we could have lost by 6. It's really poor but there isn't an easy way out. Another manager won't want to come and work under Gao with a squad lacking in quality. It poured with rain, the Emirates was like a library and Saints were hopeless. Oh well.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ralph Out on 21:25 - Dec 11 with 1412 viewsdirk_doone

Ralph Out on 19:02 - Dec 11 by Saintsforeverj

Was at the game. Good first 15 mins, miss, miss, miss. Players got fed up that their hard work has got them nowhere, then they scored and we gave up. Defending atrocious, goal keeping atrocious and we could have lost by 6. It's really poor but there isn't an easy way out. Another manager won't want to come and work under Gao with a squad lacking in quality. It poured with rain, the Emirates was like a library and Saints were hopeless. Oh well.

Good summary.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Ralph Out on 22:54 - Dec 11 with 1331 viewsElijahK

Ralph Out on 19:02 - Dec 11 by Saintsforeverj

This clubs just in shambles right now! I’ve heard loads of people just saying how they don’t wanna go anymore and how they’re just getting fed up, as it’s not just Ralph’s fault, just like how it’s not just the boards fault, just like how it’s not just the players faults! As other than Gao (who is certainly completely at fault for what’s happened over the last few seasons) it’s basically everyone’s fault and that’s why everyone’s just getting soo fed up!

As yeah Ralph can do… and … better, but the players can also take their opportunities and do… more, but the board should be getting… and handling… better! As they all just lead to Gao/the issues with this club, and until the PL (or just football in general) changes/Gao goes, nothings gonna get any better, no matter who plays, who manages or who’s in the boardroom! So unless this happens soon then I wouldn’t be too surprised if less and less fans get tickets/turn up to games anymore, simple as.

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Ralph Out on 07:49 - Dec 12 with 1215 viewsUlsterBaz

Ralph Out on 22:54 - Dec 11 by ElijahK

This clubs just in shambles right now! I’ve heard loads of people just saying how they don’t wanna go anymore and how they’re just getting fed up, as it’s not just Ralph’s fault, just like how it’s not just the boards fault, just like how it’s not just the players faults! As other than Gao (who is certainly completely at fault for what’s happened over the last few seasons) it’s basically everyone’s fault and that’s why everyone’s just getting soo fed up!

As yeah Ralph can do… and … better, but the players can also take their opportunities and do… more, but the board should be getting… and handling… better! As they all just lead to Gao/the issues with this club, and until the PL (or just football in general) changes/Gao goes, nothings gonna get any better, no matter who plays, who manages or who’s in the boardroom! So unless this happens soon then I wouldn’t be too surprised if less and less fans get tickets/turn up to games anymore, simple as.

It’s a complete shit show. The owner’s lack of investment & leadership has resulted in a very poor first team squad bereft of quality. Dreadful goalkeepers, a bunch of wingers/10s who are all very average at best & Championship level strikers. That said Ralph has lost the plot. I can’t work out whether it’s a lack of tactical acumen, plain stubbornness or an attempt to get himself sacked but churning out the same approach week in week out (ie Press hard, team shot by second half) in the hope that we eventually scrape a result somewhere along the line is ridiculous. (Although I have sympathy with his usual reluctance to make substitutions when you look at the state of the bench.) The coaching staff setup alongside him is a long standing joke too. I’d love to know if that is his doing or whether he’s just told to get on with it. Until Gao goes though this is where we are unfortunately.
Ralph Out on 10:45 - Dec 12 with 1119 viewsinthebox

I'ii support Ralph to the end, he's our manager, but is this team any better than any of the sides that went down last year? We had one class player last season which we really have missed so far. Both Blackmore and Ralph talk about this as a long term project and they expect the fans to embrace it.
Ralph Out on 10:59 - Dec 12 with 1097 viewsNumber_58

Ralph Out on 10:45 - Dec 12 by inthebox

I'ii support Ralph to the end, he's our manager, but is this team any better than any of the sides that went down last year? We had one class player last season which we really have missed so far. Both Blackmore and Ralph talk about this as a long term project and they expect the fans to embrace it.

I get the principle of the long term project but ultimately, as fans, all we want to see for our hard-earned money is a few wins. I don't expect us to win trophies, but a bit of entertainment now and again wouldn't go amiss. If the club can't fathom out why attendances are dropping they just need to look at a few playing stats for the last four or five seasons.
Ralph Out on 13:08 - Dec 12 with 1041 viewskingolaf

Well they can get stuffed.

I’m fed up of paying £30-£40 of my cash just to be fed up and disappointed.

I’m not wasting any more of my money to watch Wreck-It-Ralph’s sh*t show.

Attendances will continue to fall and we will keep dropping points until the manager is replaced.
Ralph Out on 13:16 - Dec 12 with 1034 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ralph Out on 13:08 - Dec 12 by kingolaf

Well they can get stuffed.

I’m fed up of paying £30-£40 of my cash just to be fed up and disappointed.

I’m not wasting any more of my money to watch Wreck-It-Ralph’s sh*t show.

Attendances will continue to fall and we will keep dropping points until the manager is replaced.

I hear you but it's the PL too. It cost a lot for the family to go to London yesterday. I'm not bothering with West Ham away or Wolves away. We can't score, we can't defend, there is little excitement, it's boring, it's predictable, the PL top 6 is already sorted and what with covid restrictions, it looks like we will have to queue for hours to get in now too.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2021 13:17]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ralph Out on 15:03 - Dec 12 with 959 viewsgrumpy

'long term project'
How long are we supposed to wait?
I find it hard to get over losing 9-0 twice and one of them was in front of our home fans, unforgivable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024