Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu 16:19 - Dec 7 with 64000 viewspikeypaul

Loving it,while the remoaner losers are still crying and still not accepting democracy and all the project fear BS has been shown to be exactly that.

Now take 4:59 and listen to how things have ACTUALLY turned out,not your guesses and the project fear BS you made up the last 5 years,you lot must feel totally idiots hindsight has shown you up now.

cliff edge ? still waiting for it you muppets.

[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 16:27]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:01 - Dec 17 with 2172 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:08 - Dec 17 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

That’s a fake account Kilkenny. You’ve been done up like a kipper.

https://www.indy100.com/news/fake-brexit-thread-eurostar-rs-archer-9599401?amp

Seriously a two second google search could have saved your blushes there.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2021 18:13]

Kilky doesn't stop to think if it's negative stories about Brexit, the tories, bojo or the Union, he just launches straight in where angels fear to tread.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:11 - Dec 17 with 2163 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:01 - Dec 17 by Catullus

Kilky doesn't stop to think if it's negative stories about Brexit, the tories, bojo or the Union, he just launches straight in where angels fear to tread.

It’s more worrying the influence these anonymous bot accounts on Twitter have on the gullible and the foolish.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 23:22 - Dec 18 with 2089 viewsmajorraglan

Having regard to Lord Frost’s departure for reasons including pandemic response and the direction of travel for Brexit, which way do people think it’s going to pan out?

The government have sounded less hostile over the last few weeks and previous references about triggering the dispute mechanism have died up. Given Biden’s refusal to remove sanctions on UK steel, do people think the Government is taking a more conciliatory approach?
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 00:00 - Dec 19 with 2081 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:08 - Dec 17 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

That’s a fake account Kilkenny. You’ve been done up like a kipper.

https://www.indy100.com/news/fake-brexit-thread-eurostar-rs-archer-9599401?amp

Seriously a two second google search could have saved your blushes there.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2021 18:13]

And yet the day after, Frosty the No man resigns ….. 🤣🤣🇪🇺

Johnson the trolley has shite out of Brexit …. 🤣🤣

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 13:37 - Dec 19 with 2048 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 00:00 - Dec 19 by Kilkennyjack

And yet the day after, Frosty the No man resigns ….. 🤣🤣🇪🇺

Johnson the trolley has shite out of Brexit …. 🤣🤣

Really? odd that because in Germany they seem to think we are doing OK, as they say in this story from German newspaper, BILD,

https://www.bild.de/politik/ausland/politik-ausland/ein-jahr-brexit-hat-sich-der

Interesting that an EU based newspaper thinks brexit is going ok when a remainer thinks not. Some people might think you have an agenda

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 15:51 - Dec 19 with 2027 viewsmajorraglan

The article in today’s Independent puts a bit more context on the Frost’s departure and our relationship with the EU. The issue of Norther Ireland continues to be a major problem and if the article is correct Government “backtracking” over Article 16 is a significant in factor in Frost’s decision to leave. He’s (Frost) gone to play hardball and been left high and dry.

I suspect Boris is between a rock and a place. The Brexiteers in his party haven’t gone away and are becoming more vocal - he’s purged the moderates and now has a party of hardliners which could prove even more difficult to manage. The EU are playing hardball and sticking to what they see are the terms of the treaty, Biden won’t allow the peace process to be compromised and he won’t relax trade tariffs on U.K. steel despite relaxing them on EU steel. The writing is on the wall for other US-UK trade deals too. If reports are to be believed, Boris got the deal done and over the line with the intention of renegotiating it afterwards, something the EU won’t be pleased with so he’s going to find trust in short supply.

Prices are going through the roof, taxes are on the up, stricter border measures come in the next few weeks re trade, we’ve had the Shropshire by-election, sleaze and he’s also under investigation. On top of that he also has the issue of Omicron to contend with! A significant number of his MP’s are not in favour of any restrictions and they may be proved to be correct, but if they are wrong and tens of thousands die I’d have thought they’ll just try to blame Boris and they will try and disappear in to the background. In terms of Shropshire, most of his MP’s voted to support Patterson so it doesn’t put them in a good light either. The end of his reign is fast approaching.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/lord-frost-resigns-boris-johnson-
[Post edited 19 Dec 2021 22:24]
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:41 - Dec 19 with 1984 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 13:37 - Dec 19 by Catullus

Really? odd that because in Germany they seem to think we are doing OK, as they say in this story from German newspaper, BILD,

https://www.bild.de/politik/ausland/politik-ausland/ein-jahr-brexit-hat-sich-der

Interesting that an EU based newspaper thinks brexit is going ok when a remainer thinks not. Some people might think you have an agenda

Not just a remainer though is it ….?

…. 97% saying shambles …
[Post edited 19 Dec 2021 21:43]

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:57 - Dec 20 with 1941 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:41 - Dec 19 by Kilkennyjack

Not just a remainer though is it ….?

…. 97% saying shambles …
[Post edited 19 Dec 2021 21:43]

There is only ever one poll that matters.

Besides, having a poll on a remainers twitter account is only ever going to have one result, think about it.

if you walked into the East stand of the Liberty/Swansea.com and asked people who they supported.....

It ain't rocket science Kilky.

Most of us aren't concerned with polls or arguing about it anymore, we are getting on with it, as most sensible people are. You decide to keep living in the past though, arguing about things that have happened instead of working towards the future.

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:05 - Dec 23 with 1860 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:57 - Dec 20 by Catullus

Besides, having a poll on a remainers twitter account is only ever going to have one result, think about it.

if you walked into the East stand of the Liberty/Swansea.com and asked people who they supported.....

Most of us aren't concerned with polls or arguing about it anymore, we are getting on with it, as most sensible people are. You decide to keep living in the past though, arguing about things that have happened instead of working towards the future.

Nah, its about holding the Tory liars to account.
People who bury their head in the stand are a Tory liars dream.

This an informed view from the US …

Listen and learn.
You might not care, but Brexit will hurt people who do not deserve to be hurt.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:25 - Dec 23 with 1837 viewsWhiterockin

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:05 - Dec 23 by Kilkennyjack

Listen and learn.

You lost, its done, move on.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:32 - Dec 23 with 1763 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:05 - Dec 23 by Kilkennyjack

Listen and learn.

You lost the 2016 referendum
You lost the 2019 general election which mandated our exit from the EU.
We are free from the undemocratic EU .

Get over it accept the democratic decisions. Move on and make the UK better.

Merry Christmas 🤶 🎄 Christmas 🎄

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:39 - Dec 23 with 1762 viewsItchySphincter

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:14 - Dec 17 by felixstowe_jack

Source? Facts?

‘Sources? Facts?’ Why start with that nonsense now?

It’s pretty much globally accepted that Brexit is a massive disaster. Only those with sh!t in their eyes can’t see it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:45 - Dec 23 with 1755 viewsItchySphincter

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:57 - Dec 20 by Catullus

As much as you are the voice of reason on so many things your constant urge to shut down debate or opposition opinion re Brexit does appear to be very ‘undemocratic’. 😂👍🏻

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:57 - Dec 23 with 1741 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:45 - Dec 23 by ItchySphincter

As much as you are the voice of reason on so many things your constant urge to shut down debate or opposition opinion re Brexit does appear to be very ‘undemocratic’. 😂👍🏻

Agreed.

Brexit cant bullshite reality.

It was always going to be a disaster.
The Leave campaign law breaking would have rendered it illegal if it was a referendum proper. Only the fact it was an advisory referendum has ‘saved’ the Leave side from a rerun.

Maybe the badging it was an advisory referendum, but implementing it as a proper referendum was part of the Tory plan all along.
Putin is the only winner from a weak EU, but thats another story.

This will never be over until we rejoin and freedom of movement is restored. Our young people will ensure that happens as night follows day.

Sunlight uplands, prosper mightily, global Britain … all meaningless bollox intended to hoodwink the unwary and the hard of thinking, like Felix. Brexit means Brexit ….. 🤣

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:01 - Dec 23 with 1734 viewsGwyn737

This is a big problem.

The referendum result is done. I wanted it to go the other way but it didn’t. Now I want things to go well. I genuinely do.

However, this idea that people ‘won’ and that’s it, is crackers. Just because Boris got it done doesn’t mean that he and his party now only represent brexit voters. They are the UK government. They have to represent remain interests too.

When things go well, I’ll cheer. If there are problems, I’ll call them out. For example (and pre-warning) if food standards slip after we were told they wouldn’t I’m going to moan about it and I’ve every right to do so.

Telling me to get over it won’t do it.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:05 - Dec 23 with 1727 viewsItchySphincter

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:01 - Dec 23 by Gwyn737

This is a big problem.

The referendum result is done. I wanted it to go the other way but it didn’t. Now I want things to go well. I genuinely do.

However, this idea that people ‘won’ and that’s it, is crackers. Just because Boris got it done doesn’t mean that he and his party now only represent brexit voters. They are the UK government. They have to represent remain interests too.

When things go well, I’ll cheer. If there are problems, I’ll call them out. For example (and pre-warning) if food standards slip after we were told they wouldn’t I’m going to moan about it and I’ve every right to do so.

Telling me to get over it won’t do it.

Indeed. This will never be over, only the extremely foolish would think it.

What Brexiters need to realise is that they won! This is the prize! Whoop!

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:20 - Dec 23 with 1631 viewsCatullus

Kilky and yourself free to post what you like, and I am free to disagree.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:24 - Dec 23 with 1621 viewsItchySphincter

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:20 - Dec 23 by Catullus

Kilky and yourself free to post what you like, and I am free to disagree.

Absolutely. That’s why you are a strong contender for POTY along with Winston, and rightly so.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:47 - Dec 23 with 1599 views73__73

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:05 - Dec 23 by ItchySphincter

Indeed. This will never be over, only the extremely foolish would think it.

What Brexiters need to realise is that they won! This is the prize! Whoop!

I wonder how many remoaners are suffering from PTSD. Maybe we should have a lockdown before they overwhelm the nhs

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:00 - Dec 23 with 1569 viewsItchySphincter

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:47 - Dec 23 by 73__73

I wonder how many remoaners are suffering from PTSD. Maybe we should have a lockdown before they overwhelm the nhs

Have you looked up what ‘salary’ and ‘PAYE’ mean yet? 😂

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:04 - Dec 23 with 1564 views73__73

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:00 - Dec 23 by ItchySphincter

Have you looked up what ‘salary’ and ‘PAYE’ mean yet? 😂

Seek help. You are obsessed with Brexit. It ain’t good for your health. You lost end of 😂

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:07 - Dec 23 with 1563 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

The main benefit of brexit is that we’ve got rid of one layer of useless politicians and endless bureaucracy and corruption. We have it bad enough with the senedd and Westminster. We didn’t need the impotent talking shop that is the EU parliament as well and the least said about the unelected commission the better. How many politicians do we need micromanaging every aspect of our lives?

Thank God we’re out.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:11 - Dec 23 with 1558 views73__73

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:07 - Dec 23 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

The main benefit of brexit is that we’ve got rid of one layer of useless politicians and endless bureaucracy and corruption. We have it bad enough with the senedd and Westminster. We didn’t need the impotent talking shop that is the EU parliament as well and the least said about the unelected commission the better. How many politicians do we need micromanaging every aspect of our lives?

Thank God we’re out.

Well said and fcuk the moaning remoaners

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:27 - Dec 23 with 1552 viewsItchySphincter

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:04 - Dec 23 by 73__73

Seek help. You are obsessed with Brexit. It ain’t good for your health. You lost end of 😂

Yeah, you won, and don’t ever forget it. 😂

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:35 - Dec 23 with 1542 views73__73

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:27 - Dec 23 by ItchySphincter

Yeah, you won, and don’t ever forget it. 😂

Obsessed with Brexit. Absolutely Brexit was won. You had the opportunity to move into the eu. Why didn’t you ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024