Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu 16:19 - Dec 7 with 60904 viewspikeypaul

Loving it,while the remoaner losers are still crying and still not accepting democracy and all the project fear BS has been shown to be exactly that.

Now take 4:59 and listen to how things have ACTUALLY turned out,not your guesses and the project fear BS you made up the last 5 years,you lot must feel totally idiots hindsight has shown you up now.

cliff edge ? still waiting for it you muppets.

[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 16:27]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:54 - Dec 30 with 1948 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:12 - Dec 30 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

She is a lovely looking lady. I imagine your generations leading ladies such as Greta Garbo and Rita Hayworth had their dissenters too!

Cheeky Monkey! Though Donna Reed was lovely.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:33 - Dec 30 with 1915 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 14:24 - Dec 30 by controversial_jack

The vaccination doesn't stop the spread, that's why we as one of the highest vaccinated countries have almost 200k new cases every day.What stops the spread is common sense and self discipline. here lies the problem in the UK

No but vaccines vastly reduce your chances of catching the virus, if you don't catch it you can't spread it, end up in hospital with covoid or take up all the ICU bed .

The unvaccinated and unboosted 10% make up 90 of covoid admissions

New cases are nowhere near 200,000 cases a day. Over the last 7 days they have averaged 140,000 with the majority being the unvaccinated, unboosted.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:45 - Jan 1 with 1854 viewsKilkennyjack

Vive la France 🇫🇷

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:42 - Jan 2 with 1814 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:45 - Jan 1 by Kilkennyjack

Vive la France 🇫🇷

Go live there then.

So as Christmas and New Year fade away again, there were no food or fuel shortages, no Christmas present shortages, no Omicron apocalypse (as Drakeford and Starmer feared) and Bojo appears to have been right on that (wonders will never cease) and we can all move forward again without being scared of our shadows, well if Marky Mark Drakeford lets us, here in Wales.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:23 - Jan 2 with 1784 viewsfelixstowe_jack

A new dispute in the EU has arisen over the definition on green carbon neutral power generation.

The French want to include " clean Nuclear" while the Germans want to it not to be included in the green energy category.
Guess who still relies on nuclear and who has got rid of all their nuclear power stations.

The EU needs a definition so that they can fine any EU countries not meeting their green energy quotas.

Meanwhile the French do another quick u turn removing a giant EU flag from the Arc de Triomphe only a day after it was put there to celebrate France taking over the EU presidency.

The French flag has now been put back up at the French national monument.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2022 16:35]

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:32 - Jan 3 with 1738 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is a complete disaster.

So much winning …

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:03 - Jan 3 with 1726 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:32 - Jan 3 by Kilkennyjack

So much winning …

I highlighted this over a month ago, it’s all to do with the GFA and peace process in Northern Ireland. There was a lot of speculation a couple of months ago that Boris was going to invoke Article 16 which would suspend/break the terms of the Withdrawal Agreement and the UK could revert to the way it traded with NI before Brexit whilst the issue was renegotiated. The EU weren’t happy neither were about half the parties in Stormont - the WA agreement had been signed off and their view was that a deal was a deal. Biden and the US have said all along the GFA/ peace in NI was their priority - the refusal to remove tariffs on steel is a pretty blunt message to Boris not to take any action which would jeopardise peace in NI and it also reinforces the message that there will be no major trade deal with the UK. I suspect it’s no coincidence that all talk of Article 16 being invoked from “Government sources” has completely evaporated over the last 6 weeks and that Lord Frost has moved on.

The Northern Ireland situation is a mess. Boris lied when he said no new paperwork and customs border in the Irish Sea and his actions have thrown the DUP and Unionists (traditional allies of the Conservative Party) under a bus. The DUP supported Boris, but when it came to the crunch Boris signed a WA deal whose terms were unacceptable to the DUP in order to “get Brexit done.” The Unionist community is very angry re the changes to trading arrangements, the DUP who are the largest Unionist Party have suffered significant internal strife and it’s entirely feasible Sinn Fein will win this May’s NI elections and increase their power base and voice. In reality, Boris actions have undermined the Unionist cause, NI was the issue that did for Theresa May.

If Boris wants a trade deal with the US he has to toe the line on NI. He’s under pressure from his own party, the DUP and Unionists to change the current trading arrangements and pressure from Sinn Fein, the EU and US to stick to the deal he signed. There’s been speculation Frost who was Boris’s Rottweiler was too confrontational, Truss has now been handed the job because she’s more personable which signifies a change in tact from Downing Street. We’ll have to see how things turn out.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2022 11:18]
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:55 - Jan 3 with 1709 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:32 - Jan 3 by Kilkennyjack

So much winning …

Only in your opion of course.

Why are you repeating news from last June.

The pound up 9% this year since we left the EU.
Inward investment to the UK a record high last year
UK stockmarkets up 14% since we left
Shell moves it headquarters to London from Netherlands
USA drops it imports tariffs on scotch and UK aircraft parts

Time to except the 2016 referendum results, the 2019 general election and to work together for a strong successful UK.

The pandemic and world class UK vaccination programme shows what can be achieved.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2022 12:13]

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:04 - Jan 3 with 1699 viewsWhiterockin

There will be winners and losers over the next couple of years until things settle into place, covid has not helped. Its very easy to pick something just to prove a point. We are out now best we all work together to make it a success.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:28 - Jan 3 with 1668 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:03 - Jan 3 by majorraglan

I highlighted this over a month ago, it’s all to do with the GFA and peace process in Northern Ireland. There was a lot of speculation a couple of months ago that Boris was going to invoke Article 16 which would suspend/break the terms of the Withdrawal Agreement and the UK could revert to the way it traded with NI before Brexit whilst the issue was renegotiated. The EU weren’t happy neither were about half the parties in Stormont - the WA agreement had been signed off and their view was that a deal was a deal. Biden and the US have said all along the GFA/ peace in NI was their priority - the refusal to remove tariffs on steel is a pretty blunt message to Boris not to take any action which would jeopardise peace in NI and it also reinforces the message that there will be no major trade deal with the UK. I suspect it’s no coincidence that all talk of Article 16 being invoked from “Government sources” has completely evaporated over the last 6 weeks and that Lord Frost has moved on.

The Northern Ireland situation is a mess. Boris lied when he said no new paperwork and customs border in the Irish Sea and his actions have thrown the DUP and Unionists (traditional allies of the Conservative Party) under a bus. The DUP supported Boris, but when it came to the crunch Boris signed a WA deal whose terms were unacceptable to the DUP in order to “get Brexit done.” The Unionist community is very angry re the changes to trading arrangements, the DUP who are the largest Unionist Party have suffered significant internal strife and it’s entirely feasible Sinn Fein will win this May’s NI elections and increase their power base and voice. In reality, Boris actions have undermined the Unionist cause, NI was the issue that did for Theresa May.

If Boris wants a trade deal with the US he has to toe the line on NI. He’s under pressure from his own party, the DUP and Unionists to change the current trading arrangements and pressure from Sinn Fein, the EU and US to stick to the deal he signed. There’s been speculation Frost who was Boris’s Rottweiler was too confrontational, Truss has now been handed the job because she’s more personable which signifies a change in tact from Downing Street. We’ll have to see how things turn out.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2022 11:18]

In all honesty I think something major has to be done about Northern Ireland. I think they need to leave the Union and they should have a vote to see if there is a desire to become a united Ireland.
Any Northern Irish who aren't happy can be given leave to come live on mainland UK. I can only see the problem going on and on and on otherwise.
The Unionists wont be happy with that obviously but if the Island of Ireland was one country then it removes it as a problem for the UK now or in the future and I really do believe it would be very much for the best in the long term. Let Ireland sort it's own problems out, without having the English to blame.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 14:03 - Jan 3 with 1610 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:28 - Jan 3 by Catullus

In all honesty I think something major has to be done about Northern Ireland. I think they need to leave the Union and they should have a vote to see if there is a desire to become a united Ireland.
Any Northern Irish who aren't happy can be given leave to come live on mainland UK. I can only see the problem going on and on and on otherwise.
The Unionists wont be happy with that obviously but if the Island of Ireland was one country then it removes it as a problem for the UK now or in the future and I really do believe it would be very much for the best in the long term. Let Ireland sort it's own problems out, without having the English to blame.

Talk about going to the University of Stating the Bleedin Obvious.

Since the partition of Ireland this path has been inevitable.
‘The freedom to achieve freedom’ is the phrase much used then and now.

Ireland has done superbly well out of its EU membership.
The north of Ireland is booming now thanks to the protocol that Johnson signed that keeps them in the customs union and the single market (you know like Wales used to enjoy), even out performing London. This is hugely embarrassing for the Brexit blow hard Johnson as reality sets in.

Lets all hope that the Protestant people are welcomed into the new united Ireland, and allowed to fully contribute to it and to shape its future.

Then for Scotland …. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 15:14 - Jan 3 with 1568 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 14:03 - Jan 3 by Kilkennyjack

The north of Ireland is booming now thanks to the protocol that Johnson signed that keeps them in the customs union and the single market (you know like Wales used to enjoy), even out performing London. This is hugely embarrassing for the Brexit blow hard Johnson as reality sets in.

Lets all hope that the Protestant people are welcomed into the new united Ireland, and allowed to fully contribute to it and to shape its future.

Yes but try saying it to the Northern Irish unionists.

Irelands economy booming?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/03/everything-you-need-to-know-about-ireland

Pretty good but hardly booming and it is still built on being a corporation tax haven which the EU is trying to change.

Now then, assume the UK tells NI to go join Eire, do you think that will be the end of problems? I doubt it very much but at least then the UK can't be blamed for the Irish problems. You seem to think an Irish unification will result in some kind of Celtic Utopia but I don't see it that way. I just want the problem removed from the UK. Let the Irish sort themselves out.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 15:48 - Jan 3 with 1561 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 14:03 - Jan 3 by Kilkennyjack

Most of any economic success the Emerald Isle has had Kilkenny is largely due to American investment, being somewhat of a tax haven and english speaking with historical links has proved very attractive for companies like Amazon. If anything being part of the EU has hamstrung them, not having a central bank or control of their own currency led to all the bailouts. It will be interesting to see the effect this new global rate of corporation tax has on countries like Ireland and Luxembourg who have relied on undercutting other countries to stay competitive in the investment stakes.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:05 - Jan 3 with 1513 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 15:48 - Jan 3 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Most of any economic success the Emerald Isle has had Kilkenny is largely due to American investment, being somewhat of a tax haven and english speaking with historical links has proved very attractive for companies like Amazon. If anything being part of the EU has hamstrung them, not having a central bank or control of their own currency led to all the bailouts. It will be interesting to see the effect this new global rate of corporation tax has on countries like Ireland and Luxembourg who have relied on undercutting other countries to stay competitive in the investment stakes.

Dublin will benefit hugely from being the largest English speaking city in the EU.

Is Johnson simply anti UK ?
A double agent perhaps, hell bent on breaking up the uk ?
Nothing else makes any sense …?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:13 - Jan 3 with 1495 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 15:14 - Jan 3 by Catullus

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/03/everything-you-need-to-know-about-ireland

Pretty good but hardly booming and it is still built on being a corporation tax haven which the EU is trying to change.

Now then, assume the UK tells NI to go join Eire, do you think that will be the end of problems? I doubt it very much but at least then the UK can't be blamed for the Irish problems. You seem to think an Irish unification will result in some kind of Celtic Utopia but I don't see it that way. I just want the problem removed from the UK. Let the Irish sort themselves out.

Your words are just wrong.

‘The uk tells NI to go join Eire’ ……

That just stinks of a colonial mindset.
I am surprised that you at not suggesting that the Queen should decide.

The future of the people in the north of Ireland rests solely with the people of the north of Ireland.
They will decide, and Brexit against their collective will has simply confirmed that we will see a united Ireland in the EU in a short period of time.

Johnson - the useless lazy PM who lost the union. Bookmark it.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2022 17:15]

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:27 - Jan 3 with 1469 viewstrampie

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 15:14 - Jan 3 by Catullus

The UK are not going to just tell NI to go join Eire, what kind of talk is that, the UK has spent billions and lost countless lives it is not going to tell NI to get lost.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:36 - Jan 3 with 1460 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:13 - Jan 3 by Kilkennyjack

The future of the people in the north of Ireland rests solely with the people of the north of Ireland.
They will decide, and Brexit against their collective will has simply confirmed that we will see a united Ireland in the EU in a short period of time.

Then there will be bloodshed in Ireland as the protestants will not want to live under the Catholics. Wonder if America will invade to keep the peace.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:41 - Jan 3 with 1440 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:05 - Jan 3 by Kilkennyjack

Dublin will benefit hugely from being the largest English speaking city in the EU.

I would wager there are more English speakers in Stockholm, Amsterdam and even Paris.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:46 - Jan 3 with 1425 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:05 - Jan 3 by Kilkennyjack

No Johnson is just pro UK just like the majority of the people who voted to leave the beauracratic , undemocratic EU in 2016.

I know you don't believe in self determination but fortunately people accept democratic decisions.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:35 - Jan 3 with 1362 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:46 - Jan 3 by felixstowe_jack

No Johnson is just pro UK just like the majority of the people who voted to leave the beauracratic , undemocratic EU in 2016.

I know you don't believe in self determination but fortunately people accept democratic decisions.

Johnson is pro Johnson end of. Anything else comes second best.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:41 - Jan 3 with 1340 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:36 - Jan 3 by felixstowe_jack

Then there will be bloodshed in Ireland as the protestants will not want to live under the Catholics. Wonder if America will invade to keep the peace.

I think this could be a real possibility, kind of like what we’ve seen in the past but in reverse.

I think the demographic projections show over time the catholic/ republican/ nationalist population will increase and outnumber the loyalist/ Protestant population, when that happens a referendum will take place, it’s written in to the GFA and is law.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:42 - Jan 3 with 1339 viewspikeypaul

Loving it🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Still waiting for the cliff edge😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:47 - Jan 4 with 1268 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:13 - Jan 3 by Kilkennyjack

It's a colonialist mindset to suggest a region leaves the Union and unifies with the other part of what you always call it's country, the Island of Ireland?

Bizarre.

Why would I say the Queen should decide when I'd do away with the Monarchy? You really should pay more attention to what's being said.

Johnson hasn't lost the Union but when I suggest that part of the Union goes home" you rail against it, again, bizarre. You say the people of NI will decide but what if they, like Wales, decided to stay in the Union? Will you stop your tirade?

No you won't. You are only happy when you have the English to moan about. You're an anti English zealot.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:50 - Jan 4 with 1266 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:27 - Jan 3 by trampie

The UK are not going to just tell NI to go join Eire, what kind of talk is that, the UK has spent billions and lost countless lives it is not going to tell NI to get lost.

There are plenty of places where the UK/GB/England has spent vast sums and lost a lot of lives but we aren't in an empire now.
Besides, it's not telling them to get lost. its simply sending them home, as you and kilky normally see it. Funny that at the suggestion of it you start moaning about the idea. Why would that be, maybe because you need to have the English to hate?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:36 - Jan 4 with 1243 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:50 - Jan 4 by Catullus

There are plenty of places where the UK/GB/England has spent vast sums and lost a lot of lives but we aren't in an empire now.
Besides, it's not telling them to get lost. its simply sending them home, as you and kilky normally see it. Funny that at the suggestion of it you start moaning about the idea. Why would that be, maybe because you need to have the English to hate?

I suspect there’ll be a referendum at some point and the majority will vote for reunification with Ireland. There’ll be lots of discussion and potentially some kind of devolved governance before it all migrates to the ROI. Those who want to live in Britain will and those who want to stay will say. Thee could be an arrangement where people who want to retain a British passport can do so which could£ apply to children and gran children and those that would prefer to switch to Irish passport could get one, there could even be dual nationality for a while.

Looking at things, I suspect a ROI passport is now a better bet than a UK passport, there are articles on line which say it’s higher rated than ours and the US. The Irish passport allows access to the EU Schengen zone and the right to settle anywhere in Europe, something we’ve passed on.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024