Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Documentary on Q Anon 14:22 - Dec 8 with 1714 viewssaint901

Did anybody see the documentary on QAnon yesterday (Tues 7th Dec)?

I watched because understanding a position and making a judgement based on knowledge and evidence is better than letting somebody else do my thinking and going along with any old tripe because its fits my prejudices.

Basically it seems that some of the characters interviewed were called "by God" to believe what the anonymous poster (not posted anything since December 2020) wrote, was the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

The fact that there is no evidence for the mass child abduction or the "secret city beneath New York"or voter fraud in the last US election simply proves that this centuries old conspiracy to undermine freedoms and governments actually exists.

It ended with the journo interviewing a couple of types who are apparently seen by the supporters of the QAnon theory as being potential leaders - actual and thought - who were asked about the movement. After trying unsuccessfully to deflect questions, they walked out of the interview.

So, no evidence is evidence, billions of us are being duped 24 hours a day every day and only those who choose to believe unsupported claims from an anonymous source, now silent, know the truth.

Throw in some vaccine nonsense (a woman running for political office in the US thought that the vaccine made you magnetic and tried to prove it by sticking a piece of metal to the interviewers head - failed!) and the fact that the FBI organised and were ring leaders of the storming of the Capital on 6th January.

Have to say that the supporters of the movement did not come out of this well but that was OK with them because the mainstream media is in on the cabal.

It was interesting to see some of their anti vax, "Covid is a hoax", messages being developed because a lot of these are here now, equally evidence free.
Documentary on Q Anon on 14:52 - Dec 8 with 1687 viewsfranniesTache

Qanon is f*cking batsh*t, it genuinely sounds like a parody made up by monty python if you look into it.

There's a new world order looking to control the world by having a full scale child trafficking operation that's run by major celebrities and politicians, who then sell the children on the internet furniture site Wayfair by listing pieces of furniture at huge amounts.

The only people that know about this cartel are the followers of "Q" and Donald Trump was elected to power to hunt down the child traffickers and get rid of them.

The only place you can find the truth out is an internet message board where "Q", a person who's supposedly high up in the government, shares his snippets of information to his followers.

Then add in all of the stuff they've mixed in about "pizzagate" (hilary clinton held child sex parties in the back room of a pizza parlour), covid being invented to microchip people so Bill Gates could carry out his plan to depopulate the earth and various other utterly insane ideas and it shows you just how completely idiotic the whole thing is.

Yet even on here we see bits of it coming out, with people unknowingly sharing made up crap as if they've seen behind the curtain.

The whole WAKE UP thing comes from Q-Anon for example and is about encouraging people to wake up to the cabal who are running the world.

I'd laugh at it if it wasn't so damaging to the entire world
Documentary on Q Anon on 16:03 - Dec 8 with 1635 viewsDorsetIan

I do feel sorry for that QAnon Shaman chap Jake Angeli.

He's clearly a misguided simpleton who seems harmless enough (even with his spear) but he's now serving a 41 month sentence while the cycnical f*ckers who encouraged him are all still out there causing havoc.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Documentary on Q Anon on 16:40 - Dec 8 with 1620 viewssaint901

It's a tricky one.

Misguided, easily led moron with a primitive weapon should perhaps be cut some slack but as an adult able to tell right from wrong, he knew it was wrong to be part of that invasion.

More of a worry are misguided, brain washed and gullible groups armed with modern weapons (a woman in the documentary was in jail for shooting a disbeliever) led by somebody as unhinged as Trump.

I'm convinced that their anti vax and mask etc stance is just a cover for a more insidious plan to undermine all offices of Gov't and therefore democracy.

I think our version of democracy is dangerously thin and when manipulated by the present buffoon and his crew, is getting thinner, but we ahve a long way to go to reach USA's level.
Documentary on Q Anon on 14:08 - Dec 9 with 1449 viewsPoirot

I saw the last bit that had the blonde british women nutter, whose son has disowned her out of sheer embarrassment. If i remember right le tissier retweeted a number of tweets advertising illegal gatherings last year, where she was present and talking bollocks.

If you talk to a psychiatrist they will highlight how being a conspiracy theorist is imbeeded in the brain from medieval times. Its the notion of 'good versus evil' bill gates, big pharma etc and these people are here to save your freedom. Its clearly some sort of mental illness thats been fueled by the internet and social media. The fact is weve seen individual terrorists get radicalized online and carry out murderous attacks. Some of the language being used on UK social media imust be a concern for the police.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 14:09]
Documentary on Q Anon on 14:17 - Dec 9 with 1439 viewsDorsetIan

Documentary on Q Anon on 14:08 - Dec 9 by Poirot

I saw the last bit that had the blonde british women nutter, whose son has disowned her out of sheer embarrassment. If i remember right le tissier retweeted a number of tweets advertising illegal gatherings last year, where she was present and talking bollocks.

If you talk to a psychiatrist they will highlight how being a conspiracy theorist is imbeeded in the brain from medieval times. Its the notion of 'good versus evil' bill gates, big pharma etc and these people are here to save your freedom. Its clearly some sort of mental illness thats been fueled by the internet and social media. The fact is weve seen individual terrorists get radicalized online and carry out murderous attacks. Some of the language being used on UK social media imust be a concern for the police.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 14:09]

There is lot of stuff going on at the moment built around ideas of 'freedom' and of freedom being under threat. It's unthinking and based on extremely simplistic ideas of what freedom means in a civilised country but it it underpins much of the current political agenda. 'Freedom' under attack from...

Changes designed to reduce carbon emissions
Sensible gun control legislation
Sensible Covid control legislation
Anti-racist campaigns

You name it, it's the idea behind every crazy reactionary cause that people are getting behind.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Documentary on Q Anon on 15:10 - Dec 9 with 1422 viewssaint901

One of the ironies for me is that the QAnon believers claim that they have been "awoken" to the centuries long deep state conspiracy (remind me again how medieval societies managed to get EVERYBODY signed up when they were often at war with each other) and now see the "truth".

In reality they are being brainwashed into a cult which is a real conspiracy.
Documentary on Q Anon on 15:37 - Dec 9 with 1410 viewsPaleRider

I find the whole QAnon thing really interesting.

1) The people who sign up to this stuff tend to have unwavering certainty in their own beliefs: religion, guns, the US flag etc. People with unwavering beliefs are very easy to manipulate - you just play to their fears and beliefs;
2) You have to ask yourself who benefits from the rise of QAnon? Essentially QAnon and what they stand for is an assault on our democratic processes (flawed as they are). I think it is equally likely that QAnon is instigated by China or Russia rather than by a US government insider (which is what the unknown Q allegedly is).
Documentary on Q Anon on 16:01 - Dec 9 with 1395 viewssaint901

Documentary on Q Anon on 15:37 - Dec 9 by PaleRider

I find the whole QAnon thing really interesting.

1) The people who sign up to this stuff tend to have unwavering certainty in their own beliefs: religion, guns, the US flag etc. People with unwavering beliefs are very easy to manipulate - you just play to their fears and beliefs;
2) You have to ask yourself who benefits from the rise of QAnon? Essentially QAnon and what they stand for is an assault on our democratic processes (flawed as they are). I think it is equally likely that QAnon is instigated by China or Russia rather than by a US government insider (which is what the unknown Q allegedly is).

I'd agree with all of that except perhaps the China/Russia involvement.

The idea of a deep state conspiracy has been around for centuries, look at cults like the alleged Illuminati. Look at perfectly innocent bodies alleged by outsiders to be "secret" and therefore sinister and with a hidden agenda. I'd include Freemasons in this group. Look at the "new" religions that were often seen as equally sinister. (Read the Sherlock Holmes novels and see how the Mormons are portrayed).

Access to information is also exposure to misinformation.

Some people like to do as they're told and often cling to a single freedom defining (to them) action (gun ownership) or belief (QAnon) because it gives them a reason not to think.
Login to get fewer ads

Documentary on Q Anon on 16:31 - Dec 9 with 1385 viewsPaleRider

Documentary on Q Anon on 16:01 - Dec 9 by saint901

The idea of a deep state conspiracy has been around for centuries, look at cults like the alleged Illuminati. Look at perfectly innocent bodies alleged by outsiders to be "secret" and therefore sinister and with a hidden agenda. I'd include Freemasons in this group. Look at the "new" religions that were often seen as equally sinister. (Read the Sherlock Holmes novels and see how the Mormons are portrayed).

Some people like to do as they're told and often cling to a single freedom defining (to them) action (gun ownership) or belief (QAnon) because it gives them a reason not to think.

Agree with your comments - especially about the idea of a deep state conspiracy and "others". BTW, Sherlock Holmes stories are still amongst my favourite fiction.

Your point on information and misinformation is valid - multiple, primary sources have far more validity than a single secondary source and the dividing lines can be somewhat blurry at times.

The China/Russia theory is simply based on who has most to gain from the continued erosion of western democratic values. I think the approach is far too subtle for Russia or North Korea but could conceivably be part of a longer term plan from the Chinese state as it distracts from them and their consistent egregious human rights' abuses. I know it sounds a bit far-fetched but it is far from impossible. It would also be incredibly ironic!
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 16:32]
Documentary on Q Anon on 16:42 - Dec 9 with 1368 viewssaint901

For me the China connection is weak because they are all about managing their own press and presenting a certain face to the world. They have little to gain from the sort of activity that QAnon prompts (i.e. disruption of western territories) because they want to control the message, not be defending themselves.

They are also under some pressure over alleged genocide and suppression of minorities and an economy that is stumbling. Add a dose of suspicion that Covid was more than an inevitable Darwinian mutation and they are on the defensive. Dangerously so.

Russia is also difficult to read. The cult of Putin is strong and he would clearly like expansion and more influence but I just don't see his gain from the risk if he is shown to be behind the QAnon movement.

My favourite theory for that is that people have been drifting toward populist politicians for a couple of decades and we saw that manifest in Trump. The fact that he proved to be a flawed individual unable to accept the reality of normal life was a huge blow to QAnon followers who thought he was the Messiah. Having lost Trump, the far right cannot bear to lose their movement as well otherwise they'd be in the wilderness for decades.
Documentary on Q Anon on 18:59 - Dec 9 with 1313 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Documentary on Q Anon on 16:01 - Dec 9 by saint901

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Documentary on Q Anon on 19:00 - Dec 9 with 1312 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Documentary on Q Anon on 19:01 - Dec 9 with 1310 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 19:07]

Documentary on Q Anon on 19:03 - Dec 9 with 1309 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Documentary on Q Anon on 19:04 - Dec 9 with 1308 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

It's all make believe
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 19:06]

Documentary on Q Anon on 09:08 - Dec 10 with 1196 viewssaint901

It's not make believe (to continue the assumed irony) but two powerful people (if power is measured by wealth and influence) who have particular ideas.

Rockafeller was a well known "internationalist" who believed that the isolationist stance of the US harmed both the internal and world economy. He unashamedly followed the money and would do deals with more or less anybody, regardless of their standing with the US Gov't. In doing this he largely paved the way for large scale global financial transactions that has led to de-regulation in that business. He was a dyed in the wool capitalist and simply wanted to make money.

Schwab is a more complex fellow from what I've read. He founded the World Economic Forum which meets in Davos (for now) and is also involved in a "Leaders" program which appears to be a model for identifying and mentoring bright young things who go on to positions of influence. Wiki (well known for accuracy) reports 10,600 such Leaders having been or still being mentored. Schwab has his issues with transparency and has been refused Swiss citizenship despite being born there and having Swiss parents. Clearly the Swiss authorities are uncomfortable about him.

So we have two influential thinkers with ideas that have not attracted any public demonstration of support from Gov'ts.

In some ways the work they did in the 40's thru to today, is a logical extension of capitalism and the principle can be found as far back as the seminal Adam Smith "Wealth of Nations" in 1776. That work coming out as it did as the US became independent and was being driven to be a world economic power by Hamilton, shaped much of their economic policy.

So we have two people who think that a global economy is the "best" way forward for the world's population and did or still do work to remove barriers to that trade.

We may agree or not with their policy or ideas or means of executing those ideas, but where is the connection with the QAnon claims mass pedophilia, an "elite" cabal controlling the world, etc?
Documentary on Q Anon on 20:48 - Dec 14 with 942 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Documentary on Q Anon on 09:08 - Dec 10 by saint901

It's not make believe (to continue the assumed irony) but two powerful people (if power is measured by wealth and influence) who have particular ideas.

Rockafeller was a well known "internationalist" who believed that the isolationist stance of the US harmed both the internal and world economy. He unashamedly followed the money and would do deals with more or less anybody, regardless of their standing with the US Gov't. In doing this he largely paved the way for large scale global financial transactions that has led to de-regulation in that business. He was a dyed in the wool capitalist and simply wanted to make money.

Schwab is a more complex fellow from what I've read. He founded the World Economic Forum which meets in Davos (for now) and is also involved in a "Leaders" program which appears to be a model for identifying and mentoring bright young things who go on to positions of influence. Wiki (well known for accuracy) reports 10,600 such Leaders having been or still being mentored. Schwab has his issues with transparency and has been refused Swiss citizenship despite being born there and having Swiss parents. Clearly the Swiss authorities are uncomfortable about him.

So we have two influential thinkers with ideas that have not attracted any public demonstration of support from Gov'ts.

In some ways the work they did in the 40's thru to today, is a logical extension of capitalism and the principle can be found as far back as the seminal Adam Smith "Wealth of Nations" in 1776. That work coming out as it did as the US became independent and was being driven to be a world economic power by Hamilton, shaped much of their economic policy.

So we have two people who think that a global economy is the "best" way forward for the world's population and did or still do work to remove barriers to that trade.

We may agree or not with their policy or ideas or means of executing those ideas, but where is the connection with the QAnon claims mass pedophilia, an "elite" cabal controlling the world, etc?

Forget about Qanon, it's just a sideshow. Follow the money, and then the politicians

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/cars/1535798/private-car-ownership-road-dri

Just a starter?
[Post edited 14 Dec 2021 20:51]

Documentary on Q Anon on 21:03 - Dec 14 with 931 viewssaint68

Anyone that even entertained watching anything do with Q-Anon to learn anything needs their brain rattling. Conspiracy overload and to try and equate that bullshit to real term vaccine security is pathetic....those that do are questioning their own decisions basically!!

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Documentary on Q Anon on 21:12 - Dec 14 with 918 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Documentary on Q Anon on 21:03 - Dec 14 by saint68

Anyone that even entertained watching anything do with Q-Anon to learn anything needs their brain rattling. Conspiracy overload and to try and equate that bullshit to real term vaccine security is pathetic....those that do are questioning their own decisions basically!!

It's all about confusing the masses.

Documentary on Q Anon on 21:34 - Dec 14 with 892 viewskernow

Documentary on Q Anon on 21:12 - Dec 14 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Certainty and stability is good for business but
Chaos and confusion is very lucrative for the enterprising.
Documentary on Q Anon on 21:41 - Dec 14 with 888 viewssaint68

Documentary on Q Anon on 21:34 - Dec 14 by kernow

Certainty and stability is good for business but
Chaos and confusion is very lucrative for the enterprising.

And look no further than big pharmaceutical companies and government cronies across the globe...they just adore panic and coercion €€€£££$$$$$$$$$$$

Documentary on Q Anon on 21:49 - Dec 14 with 870 viewssaint68

Documentary on Q Anon on 21:12 - Dec 14 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

The biggest thing the devil ever done was convincing the world he didn't exist.

A planet now embroiled by believing every last human from birth to death needs a vaccine ...

4yrs time government announces that anyone who hasn't had their 12th vaccination is a parasite and needs immediate extermination

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024