Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing 16:56 - Jan 10 with 2596 viewsswancity

Losing 2-3 to a Premier League side? Having deserved to have nicked it 2-1. Disappointing of course but some people need to put things into perspective.

Our Club is a shadow of what it was sadly. Remember when others were envious. Our model. Our rise and ride from near oblivion. Local people owning the Club. They said they cared. They didn’t really did they?

Those owners must accept responsibility for our current situation and demise. Do not blame the hard working manager. He’s doing his best and of course some errors have been made but our club is still recovering, at least trying to recover from the sale of the club. It’s in the wrong hands.

Just get behind those now trying to rescue it. Including our manager and coaches and players. If we aren’t careful there’s a season of struggle ahead.

But it won’t be “embarrassing.”

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 17:03 - Jan 10 with 2105 viewsGruffStephens

I went with keith and some of the gloucester boys at the time to this.
Some people don’t know the word embarrassment.
I was also at Hull when Molby was sacked, and Hartlepool away. Tate in goal.
I put an article on about bognor In the cup the other day.

There’s more.
Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 17:19 - Jan 10 with 2070 viewsmagicdaps10

Now we are talking, posted that I would gladly take where we are today.

JJ Melligan tore us to pieces that night and we ended up singing "you are very good, you are very good" to them when the reality looking back was that we were dreadful.

This is why I just don't understand why some people moan..... It beats those dark days.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 17:20 - Jan 10 with 2070 viewsReslovenSwan1

You are part right. Your problem is that you do not see things holistically. Taking things as a whole. Your targets are the wrong ones.

Huw Jenkins and Martin Morgan picked up with the baton and did a fantastic job. They arrived to buy basket case club with debts and a wretched infrastructure dogged by unsuitable owners and underachievement. Local youth had no team to play for and develop. The stadium was a health risk. These people were considered good people by the council who were prepared to deal with them on the Liberty Stadium . A solid partnership over 20 years.

HJ/ MM cared and still care. At least one of them has put extra cash into the club in the CLN and is sponsoring the stadium. The fans group who claim they care are investing in third party organisations looking to benefit in millions from cash promised to the club. They are Santander Bank's best friend by not getting Santander to find them better interest rates. £1320 off £880,000.

HJ /MM are still shareholders are are not running away when money is tight. They are not protecting themselves from dilution by running away they are protecting themselves by investing. The Trust's enemy is inflation not dilution. Dilution is offset by inflationary growth of football in general.

The owner are doing their best and will continue to do so. Other clubs have poached Swansea's managers at a cost and are doing well. Football is bound to be cyclical for a club Swansea size as Burnley are finding out.

HJ and MM had 15 seasons in charge 3 promotions 1 cup win at Wembley and one relegation. One bad season out of fifteen. Perspective.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 17:21 - Jan 10 with 2069 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 17:03 - Jan 10 by GruffStephens

I went with keith and some of the gloucester boys at the time to this.
Some people don’t know the word embarrassment.
I was also at Hull when Molby was sacked, and Hartlepool away. Tate in goal.
I put an article on about bognor In the cup the other day.

There’s more.

Some of these posters haven't a clue what it was really like

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 17:29 - Jan 10 with 2032 viewsonehunglow

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 17:21 - Jan 10 by builthjack

Some of these posters haven't a clue what it was really like

Worse for me was;

When Colin Addison went when the club was basically bust.I heard it on radio Wales on a Saturday morning when driving the kids to swimming . The hurt still resonates.
Almost a bad as the implosion from League 1 in the 80s

But ,nothing compares with the Mark Hughes Soton beating of us followed by Stoke City right at the end of the season.

Anyway,aren't we supposed to be positive. Bringing up old pain is hardly positive is it and it makes our current position no better at all. When in the dirt,we look to even dirtier times to make us feel better.It's human nature-at its worse.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 17:33 - Jan 10 with 2042 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 17:29 - Jan 10 by onehunglow

Worse for me was;

When Colin Addison went when the club was basically bust.I heard it on radio Wales on a Saturday morning when driving the kids to swimming . The hurt still resonates.

But ,nothing compares with the Mark Hughes Soton beating of us followed by Stoke City right at the end of the season.

Anyway,aren't we supposed to be positive. Bringing up old pain is hardly positive is it and it makes our current position no better at all. When in the dirt,we look to even dirtier times to make us feel better.It's human nature-at its worse.

Losing to Soton and Stoke to get relegated to the prem was worse than nearly going bust?
That Amazes me, each to their own but it really does amaze me.

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 17:38 - Jan 10 with 2035 viewscontroversial_jack

Why do some keep looking backwards instead of forwards. Where's the next level our owners were going to take us to. Yanks out!
Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 17:39 - Jan 10 with 2032 viewsGruffStephens

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 17:29 - Jan 10 by onehunglow

Worse for me was;

Negativity ? Those days make us positive today.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 17:42 - Jan 10 with 2017 viewsonehunglow

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 17:33 - Jan 10 by magicdaps10

Losing to Soton and Stoke to get relegated to the prem was worse than nearly going bust?
That Amazes me, each to their own but it really does amaze me.

In some way it was because it was so unnecessary.
When we were going bust it was coming for ages and we knew it but when the day arrived it was deeply upsetting and I well remember Addison being upset.

Now after being PL for 7 season and -apart from the last few months-looking solid mid table and respected too-to completely fall through the trap door was unforgivable.
Reflect ,if you will,on the financial aspect of that and also look at the level we are at now regarding players to improve us.

I suppose we are splitting hairs;one was anger the other upset. It wasnt my best pot as it was clumsy but remember this--I have manay friends up here who support Everton and Liverpool,some Man Utd.All,to a man thought we DESERVED to be in the Prem and were respected as an outfit of some style. There were staggered to see us fall as we did.

I see much crap about old heartaches -not sure what matters 40 yrs ago have any bearing on the now .

I could be wrong

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 17:46 - Jan 10 with 2024 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 17:38 - Jan 10 by controversial_jack

Why do some keep looking backwards instead of forwards. Where's the next level our owners were going to take us to. Yanks out!

It is two or three season s down the line. The re set is complete all the Premier legacy players wages have gone and providing the SCST do not win in court there are no debts in the storm of a Covid pandemic.

Yanks out means nothing. No UK people are buying football clubs apart from Sport Direct. have you not noticed? Yanks out. New Yanks In.?

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 18:28 - Jan 10 with 1987 viewsBillyChong

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 17:46 - Jan 10 by ReslovenSwan1

It is two or three season s down the line. The re set is complete all the Premier legacy players wages have gone and providing the SCST do not win in court there are no debts in the storm of a Covid pandemic.

Yanks out means nothing. No UK people are buying football clubs apart from Sport Direct. have you not noticed? Yanks out. New Yanks In.?

The CLN is currently a debt to the club. How generous of those named above to loan the club money with interest.
Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 22:39 - Jan 10 with 1911 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 18:28 - Jan 10 by BillyChong

The CLN is currently a debt to the club. How generous of those named above to loan the club money with interest.

Silverstein has shown his commitment to the club.

I have explained to you, providing the SCST do not get the Court to buy the Trusts shares then the club do not need to pay the CLN back. The CLN members will buy newly issued shares instead. They may not even have to pay any interest depending on the terms of the loan.

The CLN is very generous. It does not need to be repaid An investment. The CLN people will recover their money only when they sell their new shares.

Why have they taken this route? A 5 year term. In my opinion it allows a back door exit in the event of an unfavourable court decision. The CLN people will not buy the SCST shares and new shares as well. That would cost them £34m. £21m is what they will pay the CLN plus £8m. They would need to find £8m extra not £21m extra.

If you do not understand this have a chat with someone that does. Chief's main duty is to confuse people.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2022 22:46]

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 22:52 - Jan 10 with 1895 viewsChief

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 22:39 - Jan 10 by ReslovenSwan1

Silverstein has shown his commitment to the club.

I have explained to you, providing the SCST do not get the Court to buy the Trusts shares then the club do not need to pay the CLN back. The CLN members will buy newly issued shares instead. They may not even have to pay any interest depending on the terms of the loan.

The CLN is very generous. It does not need to be repaid An investment. The CLN people will recover their money only when they sell their new shares.

Why have they taken this route? A 5 year term. In my opinion it allows a back door exit in the event of an unfavourable court decision. The CLN people will not buy the SCST shares and new shares as well. That would cost them £34m. £21m is what they will pay the CLN plus £8m. They would need to find £8m extra not £21m extra.

If you do not understand this have a chat with someone that does. Chief's main duty is to confuse people.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2022 22:46]

No enough committment to convert though!

You mean you've made up the scenario that the all the loaners are going to take their money back if the trust win. Even though at least £5mill of it is from people not involved in the case.

We only know certain of £5mill of loans of parties that are involved in the case. This means that £21mill (cost of trust's shares) + £5mill (Kaplan & Levein loan)= £26million.

Nothing I've written can be disputed. It's facts. You however have written several inaccuracies, omissions and deliberate misinterpretations in your post.

And this comes off the back of false statements you made about the trust earlier.

Yet you're accusing me of trying to confuse / misleading people!?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 22:52 - Jan 10 with 1894 viewsTreforys_Jack

Your second paragraph is so true, just very succinctly put and made Resolven choke on his Gower Gold.
Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 22:57 - Jan 10 with 1892 viewsChief

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 22:52 - Jan 10 by Treforys_Jack

Your second paragraph is so true, just very succinctly put and made Resolven choke on his Gower Gold.

Me describing things in a succinct manner?

Thought I was here to confuse people?

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 01:13 - Jan 11 with 1871 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 22:57 - Jan 10 by Chief

Me describing things in a succinct manner?

Thought I was here to confuse people?

Its very simple. The people being taken to court (and Silverstein) in theory, have given the club £13m. Silverstein is part of the active ownership group from the USA. They plan to leave the club with the money and register new shares. It will not be given back.

Why have they not converted you ask?. Why is it a 5 year term?

In my opinion it allows them wriggle room in the event of an unfavourable court case. They will need £21m fast. Five years should be enough even at the glacial pace the Trust work at.

That means a new £8m which is coincidentally the current value of the Trust shares. £8m new money plus a return of the £13m Convertible loan note.

Other Americans probably will cover that debt which becomes the clubs new debt at a higher rate. Winter will need to clear this one sharpish. Selling a cool looking Dutchman fits the bill nicely.

The ownership group has the worst case court case result covered and are ready to see the back of the Trust for good.

Trust loyalist do not want to believe this scenario of course. The way I see it they want to redirect around £7m of money destined for the club into the pockets of English legal third parties.

Silverstein and the others will work out the details of the final share ownership and who pays what with a calculator pen and paper. They have accountants.

A court case win for the Trust will be bad news for the club their employees and season ticket holders in my opinion.

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 01:16 - Jan 11 with 1871 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Yeahhh, I've been to a lot of games in the bottom 2 divisions too

I was proud of my club then though because...
- we weren't gutless
- we weren't clueless, we were just crap.
- we weren't managing to beat ourselves
- we weren't pompous
- we weren't arrogant
- we weren't deluded
- we didn't have the team kneeling for communist terrorists every game
- our captain thought an LGBQT+ was some kind of American sandwich, his armband was black
- our fans had a sense of humour and didn't take it upon themselves to lecture their fellow fans and come out with pearlers like;
"Well go and support someone else then, we don't want you, it's my club not ours"
...we were bloody desperate for more fans, respectful of and grateful of anyone local who spent their money on the club.

...the good old days huh.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 03:31 - Jan 11 with 1858 viewsDr_Parnassus

But we were terrible, it was hardly a shock.

We have a top half squad here, just finished back to back seasons as a play off team - have spent millions this season.

It's not quite the same.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 07:04 - Jan 11 with 1836 viewsChief

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 01:13 - Jan 11 by ReslovenSwan1

Its very simple. The people being taken to court (and Silverstein) in theory, have given the club £13m. Silverstein is part of the active ownership group from the USA. They plan to leave the club with the money and register new shares. It will not be given back.

Why have they not converted you ask?. Why is it a 5 year term?

In my opinion it allows them wriggle room in the event of an unfavourable court case. They will need £21m fast. Five years should be enough even at the glacial pace the Trust work at.

That means a new £8m which is coincidentally the current value of the Trust shares. £8m new money plus a return of the £13m Convertible loan note.

Other Americans probably will cover that debt which becomes the clubs new debt at a higher rate. Winter will need to clear this one sharpish. Selling a cool looking Dutchman fits the bill nicely.

The ownership group has the worst case court case result covered and are ready to see the back of the Trust for good.

Trust loyalist do not want to believe this scenario of course. The way I see it they want to redirect around £7m of money destined for the club into the pockets of English legal third parties.

Silverstein and the others will work out the details of the final share ownership and who pays what with a calculator pen and paper. They have accountants.

A court case win for the Trust will be bad news for the club their employees and season ticket holders in my opinion.

- it is very simple, I succinctly laid it out in my last post. Well he's not part of the ownership group. Because for a start he isn't an owner and two he's very much his own entity, he's made that obvious. He's not part of the anonymous 27/28 like a Mindy nor even the K&L duo. £5nill is his.

- I didn't ask.

- But the CLN isn't for £21million. So they won't be able to get £21million fast. K&L who the ones going to court only have £5mill in the CLN.

- Current value by who's calculations?

- Great so the club's getting more sustainable and clearing debts.

- Selling Piroe and not replacing him could see us in League 1. How will Kaplan & Levein make their money back then? You never answer this point. But it's crucial.

- Don't think getting relegated to league 1 is covering anything. It's losing out an any chance of recouping a £70mil investment by recouping a £13mill loan? Completely illogical.

- Silversteins accountant will tell him not to buy shares at a premier league price when he's got an agreement to buy them at a championship price if he's an accountant of any note.

- you would say that.

Doesn't this get boring for you? A thread which is about the Swans v Kidderminster and you post another one of your rambling posts that you could have as a template. And you do it every day. When i pick your posts apart then, you ignore those counter points and go to another thread and post and another stock CLN / Trust slander statement. It's bizarre. Plenty to say, but refuse to engage when you're challenged.

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 07:42 - Jan 11 with 1826 viewsmagicdaps10

Boys.... Let's get back to the post.

Us getting battered against Kiddy back in the day when we had real problems, times when we could justify that we all had something to moan about.

Its been and gone but surely can't be forgotton and can only be seen as an eye opener to the reality of today.

Kiddie 4-0....what does everyone remember and how did they feel at the time?

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 08:59 - Jan 11 with 1806 viewsChief

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 07:42 - Jan 11 by magicdaps10

Boys.... Let's get back to the post.

Us getting battered against Kiddy back in the day when we had real problems, times when we could justify that we all had something to moan about.

Its been and gone but surely can't be forgotton and can only be seen as an eye opener to the reality of today.

Kiddie 4-0....what does everyone remember and how did they feel at the time?

Terrible..

But felt worse after Exeter home. Really lost hope that day.

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 09:16 - Jan 11 with 1804 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 08:59 - Jan 11 by Chief

Terrible..

I went to Orient and then the Exeter game, it was a bad day losing to Exeter...... Realisation that relegation was on the cards was a tough one to take walking away from the North Bank.

The Exeter game had been pushed back in my head but you mentioning it has brought back the memories of that day, after the outcome from that season, Exeter home is something I can look back on as a real character building moment.

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 14:07 - Jan 11 with 1756 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 08:59 - Jan 11 by Chief

Terrible..

We have something in common then. We were probably sitting next to each other and never realised. 1-1 then in 90 minutes as defensive ricket big Steve Flack bags one in.

I too remember the feeling. That is it . its over. Semi professional world awaits.

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 14:18 - Jan 11 with 1749 viewsBenJ94

This was my first ever game. Haven’t looked back since 😂
Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 14:29 - Jan 11 with 1746 viewsChief

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 14:07 - Jan 11 by ReslovenSwan1

We have something in common then. We were probably sitting next to each other and never realised. 1-1 then in 90 minutes as defensive ricket big Steve Flack bags one in.

I too remember the feeling. That is it . its over. Semi professional world awaits.

Well I was standing so I wasn't sitting next to you.

Plus it was 0-1 with Sean Devine scoring.

But apart from that.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024