Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves ..match day thread .. 14:11 - Jan 15 with 3458 viewsdarthvader

team unchanged . Wolves look strong but i think we can still beat them we will score at least 2 goals today to keep our goalscoring form going .

Comon Saints !!

keep the faith coyr

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 19:48 - Jan 15 with 821 viewssaint68

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 19:00 - Jan 15 by saint22

in NYC working if you must know pal
great result that

Can't blame you bud.. I wouldn't wait up to 5pm for a saints result..

At least its clear of snow currently over there..enjoy your day off tomorrow and take it easy.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 19:49 - Jan 15 with 821 viewsBicester_North

great result that

Nothing better to do on a Saturday than talk to yourself on a message board?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 23:14 - Jan 15 with 643 views1teeminants

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 18:49 - Jan 15 by ElijahK

He’s just not though, and today’s proved it! As I’m no major fan of McCarthy and want a new number 1 more than any other position, but McCarthy has gotta be our backup keeper as Forster was on the ground before the penalty was even taken and is too indecisive, whilst McCarthy can actually make up his mind and can stay on his feet until a penalty’s taken!
As he’s had one great game against Spurs, and that’s it, as he was poor against Swansea, wasn’t the greatest with his distribution against Brentford and West Ham, and just isn’t good enough and certainly worse than McCarthy

Look at the stats Forster has far more clean sheets and facts are facts we win more games when he plays. End of story.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 23:26 - Jan 15 with 624 viewsRon11

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 23:14 - Jan 15 by 1teeminants

Look at the stats Forster has far more clean sheets and facts are facts we win more games when he plays. End of story.

What the fu ck was he doing when Coady scored?
Wolves ..match day thread .. on 23:31 - Jan 15 with 621 viewsRon11

great result that

Northam Youth Club
[Post edited 15 Jan 2022 23:32]
Wolves ..match day thread .. on 00:53 - Jan 16 with 586 viewsElijahK

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 23:14 - Jan 15 by 1teeminants

Actually if you “look at the stats” ever since Koeman left, the average goals conceded per game for both keepers have McCarthy as better, as McCarthys got 27 clean sheets and conceded 161 goals over 116 games in the prem (so an average of a clean sheet 23% of games, and 1.39 goals a game), whilst Forster has played 61 games, and kept 20 clean sheets and conceded 100 goals (so that’s a clean sheet 33% of the time, and an average of 1.64 goals conceded), so yeah we may keep a clean sheet more under Forster, but we concede a lot more, and seeing how McCarthy was our keeper for all our relegation battling season, and as the stats show, has had to make a lot more saves, it proves that McCarthy is better as he managed to concede many less goals with a worse defence and had a third of games this season having clean sheets whilst Forster’s yet to get a single one!
And actually no we don’t win more games as we’ve won less games under Forster (on average he that is with a 26% win average) than McCarthy (with a 30% win average) so sorry but the stats don’t back up what your saying whatsoever, but your right it is the end of story

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 01:29 - Jan 16 with 574 viewsBicester_North

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 00:53 - Jan 16 by ElijahK

Actually if you “look at the stats” ever since Koeman left, the average goals conceded per game for both keepers have McCarthy as better, as McCarthys got 27 clean sheets and conceded 161 goals over 116 games in the prem (so an average of a clean sheet 23% of games, and 1.39 goals a game), whilst Forster has played 61 games, and kept 20 clean sheets and conceded 100 goals (so that’s a clean sheet 33% of the time, and an average of 1.64 goals conceded), so yeah we may keep a clean sheet more under Forster, but we concede a lot more, and seeing how McCarthy was our keeper for all our relegation battling season, and as the stats show, has had to make a lot more saves, it proves that McCarthy is better as he managed to concede many less goals with a worse defence and had a third of games this season having clean sheets whilst Forster’s yet to get a single one!
And actually no we don’t win more games as we’ve won less games under Forster (on average he that is with a 26% win average) than McCarthy (with a 30% win average) so sorry but the stats don’t back up what your saying whatsoever, but your right it is the end of story

Interesting stats Elijah, where did you get the wins percentage from for each keeper? What’s points per game played by each? If you include cup games Forster must improve as he kept a good few clean sheets and wins?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 08:43 - Jan 16 with 479 viewssaint68

Win= drinks enjoyable hangover

Lose= drinks terrible hangover

Not gonna bother watching any highlights as after that ridiculous penalty decision and the calamitous 2nd goal I'd seen enough to write that one off as a bad day at the office..

Happy Sunday everyone 🍻

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Login to get fewer ads

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 08:54 - Jan 16 with 468 viewsMrangry25

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 18:30 - Jan 15 by 1teeminants

Maybe Saints should do the same . If you can’t beat them join them. We are far too soft maybe our attitude needs to change. Nice guys rarely get anywhere.

Sorry but I disagree with that, if this is the type of so called football thaff to wins games you can keep it, football is the only game in my opinion where blatant cheating is rewarded and is seen as “part of the game”. My grandson plays and if he starts doin all that sh*t he will get the biggest boll*king of his life from me.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 8:59]
Wolves ..match day thread .. on 09:20 - Jan 16 with 439 views1teeminants

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 01:29 - Jan 16 by Bicester_North

Interesting stats Elijah, where did you get the wins percentage from for each keeper? What’s points per game played by each? If you include cup games Forster must improve as he kept a good few clean sheets and wins?

Exactly, not sure where these stats come from and you’re right Forster has been excellent in the cup games too. What annoys me is Forster was excellent against Spurs and Brentford, the fans were even chanting his name which doesn’t happen often about any of our keepers and as soon as he makes one error he gets crucified. Our fans are so fickle.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 11:44 - Jan 16 with 387 viewsdarthvader

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 09:20 - Jan 16 by 1teeminants

Exactly, not sure where these stats come from and you’re right Forster has been excellent in the cup games too. What annoys me is Forster was excellent against Spurs and Brentford, the fans were even chanting his name which doesn’t happen often about any of our keepers and as soon as he makes one error he gets crucified. Our fans are so fickle.

It was an error but hes been playing well and still deserves to be picked . Many errors elsewhere on the pitch get overlooked but because its a goalie they are highlighted .

I still cant get my head around the var penalty call . The wolves players diving around bloody rediculas .
If that was a penalty then when O,R got blatantly kicked at the other end late on that should have been . Yet it wasnt even looked at ?

That said we had some good chances to win the game and a whisker away from getting it to 2-2 before they got the third .

So a bit unlucky to lose and they were helped on their way by var bullshiit
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 11:46]

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024