Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perraud vs Bertrand 18:36 - Feb 12 with 2363 viewsBerber

The lad had a few detractors at first, and he is still not the finished article. However, he has been on a a good run of improvement, and I'd say this season as a whole he has outperformed Bertrand's efforts for the last couple of seasons. What are your thoughts?
Perraud vs Bertrand on 18:39 - Feb 12 with 2352 viewsButty101

He has been excellent recently. To be fair he was ok to good at the start of the season. He was unfortunate that we have 2 excellent right backs. For me livermento has to now wait his turn

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Perraud vs Bertrand on 20:53 - Feb 12 with 2184 viewsUlsterBaz

Perraud vs Bertrand on 18:39 - Feb 12 by Butty101

He has been excellent recently. To be fair he was ok to good at the start of the season. He was unfortunate that we have 2 excellent right backs. For me livermento has to now wait his turn

Agree completely.
Perraud vs Bertrand on 21:05 - Feb 12 with 2163 viewsBicester_North

A constant 7-8 out of 10, more like 8.5 v spurs

Him and Elynousesless look a proper pairing down the left which we lacked the last few seasons. He’s made a real difference and agree Tino should wait as KWP also been excellent.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Perraud vs Bertrand on 21:06 - Feb 12 with 2158 views1teeminants

Spot on .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Perraud vs Bertrand on 21:08 - Feb 12 with 2152 viewsmancuniansaint

100% agree. He has skill, strength, decent turn of speed, reads the game well, good crosser, excellent shot, and appears totally committed to the club despite seeing KWP preferred at LB earlier in the season. Bertrand was equally good in his prime but those qualities (particularly commitment) deserted him in recent years. Only
possible flaw I've noticed in Perraud is a slightly weaker right foot. He might have scored today (or was it Wednesday?) if it was stronger.
Perraud vs Bertrand on 21:44 - Feb 12 with 2105 views1teeminants

We are now starting to see why he was voted the best left back in France last season .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Perraud vs Bertrand on 22:12 - Feb 12 with 2078 viewsdarthvader

Perraud vs Bertrand on 21:44 - Feb 12 by 1teeminants

We are now starting to see why he was voted the best left back in France last season .

Hes quality . Has a bit of shithousery about him too which is a bonus

keep the faith coyr

Perraud vs Bertrand on 23:09 - Feb 12 with 2035 viewsPatfromPoole

He needs a song, Perraud………

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Perraud vs Bertrand on 00:55 - Feb 13 with 1960 viewsSadoldgit

Perraud vs Bertrand on 23:09 - Feb 12 by PatfromPoole

He needs a song, Perraud………

Bertrand was an excellent signing for us and served us well but was obviously passed his sell by date and we probably should have let him go earlier. Perraud showed promise early on but has taken a little while to get used to the Prem but looks like n excellent signing now. We have 3 quality full backs and if Small steps up and builds on his potential, we will be ok in that department for the next few years.
Perraud vs Bertrand on 15:23 - Feb 13 with 1742 viewskingslandstand1

Perraud vs Bertrand on 00:55 - Feb 13 by Sadoldgit

Bertrand was an excellent signing for us and served us well but was obviously passed his sell by date and we probably should have let him go earlier. Perraud showed promise early on but has taken a little while to get used to the Prem but looks like n excellent signing now. We have 3 quality full backs and if Small steps up and builds on his potential, we will be ok in that department for the next few years.

They made a comment on one of the commentaries (I think, or was it motd?), that we do seem to produce/find decent LB's

I can go back to David Peach and Mark Dennis, but in the Prem era we've have Bale, Chris Baird, Wayne Bridge, yes Bertrand was decent and now Perraud has found his feet in the Prem and what a shot that was of his against the bar in the week.

Others I'm sure have graced that No.3 position I can't off top of head name
Perraud vs Bertrand on 15:29 - Feb 13 with 1732 viewsBicester_North

Perraud vs Bertrand on 15:23 - Feb 13 by kingslandstand1

They made a comment on one of the commentaries (I think, or was it motd?), that we do seem to produce/find decent LB's

I can go back to David Peach and Mark Dennis, but in the Prem era we've have Bale, Chris Baird, Wayne Bridge, yes Bertrand was decent and now Perraud has found his feet in the Prem and what a shot that was of his against the bar in the week.

Baird was normally a right back

I always liked Derek Statham and Micky Adams, don’t forget the greatest of all, Benali

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Perraud vs Bertrand on 15:30 - Feb 13 with 1731 viewsBison

Perraud vs Bertrand on 15:23 - Feb 13 by kingslandstand1

Luke Shaw.....

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Perraud vs Bertrand on 17:50 - Feb 13 with 1657 viewskingslandstand1

Perraud vs Bertrand on 15:30 - Feb 13 by Bison

Luke Shaw.....

He was the one I was trying to think of and obviously got a mention in the commentary
Perraud vs Bertrand on 18:25 - Feb 13 with 1618 viewsHeisenberg

Dennis Hollywood. Would have loved to have seen him tackle Fernandez

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Perraud vs Bertrand on 20:25 - Feb 13 with 1561 viewskernow

Mark Dennis, the king of shithousery.
Great defender, naughty boy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024