Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket Website 10:09 - Feb 14 with 1835 viewsBuggalugs

Just gone to get West Ham cup tickets, but it'll only let me buy for me and not my lad as his supporter number is greyed out. It's annoying as we were going to sit in another part of the ground like we did for Cov, but now have to wait for a reply to an email.

I've never liked this new ticket website, find it awkward to navigate and have had several similar problems in the past when purchasing. Sort it out Solak ffs.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Ticket Website on 13:17 - Feb 14 with 1739 viewsSaintsforeverj

I am having the same issue. I have 5 other season ticket holders on my account, which I can normally use for away games. For this game, it's only allowing me to reserve my seat? All 5 of us want to go, not all have their own accounts.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ticket Website on 14:36 - Feb 14 with 1689 viewsTimSaint

Ticket Website on 13:17 - Feb 14 by Saintsforeverj

I am having the same issue. I have 5 other season ticket holders on my account, which I can normally use for away games. For this game, it's only allowing me to reserve my seat? All 5 of us want to go, not all have their own accounts.

I had the same issue trying to buy for my daughter and I, so I simply phoned them up, explained the situation and the very helpful guy sorted it out in one transaction.

Yes - I know our super duper, fantastic, best in the world online ticketing system should easily be able to accommodate such requests, but sometimes you just can't beat picking up the phone and talking to someone !! :-)

TimSaint

Ticket Website on 14:44 - Feb 14 with 1676 viewsBuggalugs

Ticket Website on 14:36 - Feb 14 by TimSaint

I had the same issue trying to buy for my daughter and I, so I simply phoned them up, explained the situation and the very helpful guy sorted it out in one transaction.

Yes - I know our super duper, fantastic, best in the world online ticketing system should easily be able to accommodate such requests, but sometimes you just can't beat picking up the phone and talking to someone !! :-)

I tried a few times and at about 10.30am, his supporter number seemed to be reactivated and I was able to complete the purchase for both of us.

I got a reply from the ticket off a couple of hours later, which simply asked if my lad was a season ticket holder and entitled to be buying one today

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Ticket Website on 15:03 - Feb 14 with 1658 viewsSaintsforeverj

All sorted now by the looks of it. They probably fixed it in response to lots of people saying it doesn't work 😂

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ticket Website on 15:02 - Feb 15 with 1478 viewsTimSaint

Ticket Website on 15:03 - Feb 14 by Saintsforeverj

All sorted now by the looks of it. They probably fixed it in response to lots of people saying it doesn't work 😂

A mate was buying his this morning and said on our Saints Whatsapp Group that when he signed in, using the link from the email the club sent him, not only did the system select his ticket for purchase, but it also selected all those people on his friends and family list that had not yet purchased their tickets for the game !!

Obviously he wasn't going to buy theirs too, so had to untick them, but a little strange all the same !!

Maybe that is why we had some empty seats v Cov. People had inadvertently bought tickets for their mates - who couldn't go !! :-)

TimSaint

Ticket Website on 09:59 - Feb 21 with 1234 viewsSaintNick

Ticket Website on 15:02 - Feb 15 by TimSaint

A mate was buying his this morning and said on our Saints Whatsapp Group that when he signed in, using the link from the email the club sent him, not only did the system select his ticket for purchase, but it also selected all those people on his friends and family list that had not yet purchased their tickets for the game !!

Obviously he wasn't going to buy theirs too, so had to untick them, but a little strange all the same !!

Maybe that is why we had some empty seats v Cov. People had inadvertently bought tickets for their mates - who couldn't go !! :-)

The system is poor, as mentioned if you buy a ticket for an away game it then locks you out of buying more for friends and family , this is absolutely pointless, some people have family who don't have the number of games needed for the first tranche, but want to go to the game.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024