Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Child Friendly pubs pre/post match 17:21 - Feb 16 with 1833 viewssolent_toffee

My ten year old nephew is coming down on Saturday for his first Everton away game, any advice on pubs that will let him/us in?

He’s had a season ticket since he was three so he’s used to going to pubs and the swearing etc (not to mention the disappointment).

Any advice?
Child Friendly pubs pre/post match on 18:52 - Feb 16 with 1754 viewsBuggalugs

Most in town are fine for kids and away fans. The Grumpy Monkey opposite Guildhall Square is a good lively option, however if you’d prefer something a bit quieter and a guaranteed seat (usually), Brewdog in Bedford Place isn’t a bad shout.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Child Friendly pubs pre/post match on 19:04 - Feb 16 with 1733 viewsBicester_North

Platform Tavern down by town quay is a nice old pub, or the pubs in Ocean Village all alright if a bit dull

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Child Friendly pubs pre/post match on 19:11 - Feb 16 with 1729 viewssaintwizzler

The Kingsland Tavern.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Child Friendly pubs pre/post match on 19:15 - Feb 16 with 1729 viewssolent_toffee

Child Friendly pubs pre/post match on 19:11 - Feb 16 by saintwizzler

The Kingsland Tavern.

He normally goes The Hilda, The Brick or The Cheppy on County Road so in comparison The Kingsland will be like a bar at Disney land.
Child Friendly pubs pre/post match on 19:19 - Feb 16 with 1716 viewsChesham_Saint

Child Friendly pubs pre/post match on 19:15 - Feb 16 by solent_toffee

He normally goes The Hilda, The Brick or The Cheppy on County Road so in comparison The Kingsland will be like a bar at Disney land.

How old does he have to be to get his first Stanley knife?

Sorry Toffs, couldn’t resist.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Child Friendly pubs pre/post match on 20:40 - Feb 16 with 1632 viewssolent_toffee

Child Friendly pubs pre/post match on 19:19 - Feb 16 by Chesham_Saint

How old does he have to be to get his first Stanley knife?

Sorry Toffs, couldn’t resist.

He lives in Stockport so primary school!!
Child Friendly pubs pre/post match (n/t) on 20:42 - Feb 16 with 1625 viewsSouthSeaSaint

Child Friendly pubs pre/post match on 20:46 - Feb 16 with 1612 viewsSouthSeaSaint

The Hilda!!!!

Pub round the corner where my Mum was brought up in St Hilda Street.

Used to enjoy going to Goodison Park when I was a kid visiting relatives.,

Seem to recollect being there for one Easter game (v Burnley??) and there were over 70,000 in the ground.

Have been there quite a few times over the years to watch Saints and have never seen us gain a point.

Have seen a few decent results at Anfield in comparison.
Login to get fewer ads

Child Friendly pubs pre/post match on 21:29 - Feb 16 with 1561 viewssolent_toffee

Child Friendly pubs pre/post match on 20:46 - Feb 16 by SouthSeaSaint

The Hilda!!!!

Pub round the corner where my Mum was brought up in St Hilda Street.

Used to enjoy going to Goodison Park when I was a kid visiting relatives.,

Seem to recollect being there for one Easter game (v Burnley??) and there were over 70,000 in the ground.

Have been there quite a few times over the years to watch Saints and have never seen us gain a point.

Have seen a few decent results at Anfield in comparison.

I’d imagine that there are few pubs in the country like the Hilda is there? One side of the bar is decorated in Everton gear and the other side in Liverpool.

One of the cheapest pubs on County Road too, think it’s less than £2.50 a pint. Have you seen that place over the road? The Party Pad? One dodgy looking place!
Child Friendly pubs pre/post match on 08:43 - Feb 17 with 1384 viewsSouthSeaSaint

No doubt The Hilda and other pubs around Goodison Park will struggle when Everton move to Bramley Moore Dock.

Mind you there are many pubs that have suffered in Liverpool.

It always seemed to ne that there was a pub and a church at every corner in central Liverpool
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024