Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton matchday thread 14:50 - Feb 19 with 2993 viewsdarthvader

good luck saints!

Anyone know a good stream please ?-- apart from the swollen one across the road
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 15:02]

keep the faith coyr

Everton matchday thread on 21:33 - Feb 19 with 832 viewsdirk_doone

Everton matchday thread on 21:22 - Feb 19 by saint22

Romeu was superb today he and JWP work so well in there

Elyounoussi has helped bring out the best in Romeu. Our current midfield of Armstrong, Ward-Prowse, Romeu & Elyounoussi complement each other perfectly and together are a match for any team in the land. We just have to hope they stay injury-free.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Everton matchday thread on 22:02 - Feb 19 with 770 viewshedgeend61

Everton matchday thread on 19:45 - Feb 19 by Mrangry25

Absolutely brilliant today to follow up the performance at Spurs, the change in the team since Redmond has not been picked and Armstrong returning has been nothing short of a miracle. Romeu has been immense alongside JWP. today we battled to get the ball back when we lost it and really deserved it. Crowd are enjoying the play. Next 4 games are all winnable I can feel a European Tour coming. COYR

I agree with you, without Redmond we look a proper side, if we want to get where we want to be (a regular top half PL side), we won't do it carrying lightweights.

Romeu looks quality, always so comfortable on the ball, JWP ain't getting any stick from that no nothing Queen I_Would so he must be doing something right, Mo looks a different player now from the one we signed, and Stu is class.

Our best 11 is a match for anyone atm, long may it continue.
Everton matchday thread on 22:04 - Feb 19 with 770 viewsChesham_Saint

Everton matchday thread on 19:45 - Feb 19 by Mrangry25

Absolutely brilliant today to follow up the performance at Spurs, the change in the team since Redmond has not been picked and Armstrong returning has been nothing short of a miracle. Romeu has been immense alongside JWP. today we battled to get the ball back when we lost it and really deserved it. Crowd are enjoying the play. Next 4 games are all winnable I can feel a European Tour coming. COYR

That’s a bit unfair on Redmond. He has played well at times.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Everton matchday thread on 22:16 - Feb 19 with 734 viewsSadoldgit

Everton matchday thread on 15:23 - Feb 19 by saint22

KWP is so much better at RB
missing Perraud today

Completely disagree. He was my MotM today and was excellent both going forward and defending. Possibly the best performance I have seen from him in a Saints shirt. I like Perraud as a player but he has not put in a performance for us like that yet.
Everton matchday thread on 04:20 - Feb 20 with 579 viewsButty101

Everton matchday thread on 22:16 - Feb 19 by Sadoldgit

Completely disagree. He was my MotM today and was excellent both going forward and defending. Possibly the best performance I have seen from him in a Saints shirt. I like Perraud as a player but he has not put in a performance for us like that yet.

Really enjoyed the game today. The passing was very crisp, great movement and the spine of the team is looking strong.
What did make me chuckle was adams going down on 68mins and the team all getting their gels etc.

Was surprised how long ball Everton were

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Everton matchday thread on 06:30 - Feb 20 with 558 viewsTimSaint

Everton matchday thread on 15:15 - Feb 19 by saint22

hesgoal.com

Trains down so couldn't get there today....does club refund?

Everton are giving us a lesson so far

Why didn't you drive if there were no trains ?
Fans from as far away as Merseyside managed to get to the game today !!

I seem to recall you had Season Tickets for you and your boy(s) ? So if you couldn't make it, why didn't you put them on the Club's ticket exchange ?
I very much doubt they will refund you because you couldn't make it.

A great performance all round, apart from the first 5-10 mins of each half. The scoreline flattered Everton.
Sorry you missed a good game.

TimSaint

Everton matchday thread on 08:35 - Feb 20 with 468 viewssaint22

Everton matchday thread on 06:30 - Feb 20 by TimSaint

I seem to recall you had Season Tickets for you and your boy(s) ? So if you couldn't make it, why didn't you put them on the Club's ticket exchange ?

A great performance all round, apart from the first 5-10 mins of each half. The scoreline flattered Everton.

Membership not season tickets, can't get to enough games to justify seasons

Too late to drive once they had cancelled trains, all very annoying

After the first 15 minutes we look ed avery good side
Amazing what a difference having FF back there has done
I still think KWP is better suited to his preferred RB position although he played very well again today
Ralph certainly has shown he can improve the younger players thats for sure
Everton matchday thread on 08:44 - Feb 20 with 449 viewsDellHero_Would

Everton matchday thread on 06:30 - Feb 20 by TimSaint

Trains from Hackney via Bicester to Winchester 10 minutes stop off were cancelled at 2.45pm due to first tickets to NY spilling onto the rails at the Cotswolds junction. I did a training session with my under 5s football team instead.

It was a good game though. We played 443 with an extra man at the back.

Poll: Wearing a mask

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024