Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
newcastle 17:14 - Mar 5 with 1211 viewssaint22

Say what you like about Howe they are on a roll now, Thursday will be tough lets hope we aren't going to do a classic saints collapse after showing promise!
Three big games ahead
newcastle on 17:34 - Mar 5 with 1161 viewskingslandstand1

Let's see how good Ralph is now to get the players back up for it. NUFC will as usual bring their full allocation down, even more so on the run thay are having despite being midweek, but we hae got to be up for it. We must also hope that Salisu is fit as well
newcastle on 12:51 - Mar 7 with 844 viewssaint901

Sadly will be unable to attend that match (Winchester Cathedral Lux Muralis) but I'm expecting a good match.

NUFC are on a run and will not want to lose. We need to bounce back from a poor match at Villa.
newcastle on 13:04 - Mar 7 with 835 viewsDorsetIan

newcastle on 12:51 - Mar 7 by saint901

Sadly will be unable to attend that match (Winchester Cathedral Lux Muralis) but I'm expecting a good match.

NUFC are on a run and will not want to lose. We need to bounce back from a poor match at Villa.

I noticed that Saint-Maximin came off the bench on 64 mins against Brighton. I was hoping he might still be out.

Should be a good game. The Villa game will have given us a shock and I expect us to be back to our best. Salisu back would be a bonus though

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

newcastle on 13:10 - Mar 7 with 817 viewsTimSaint

Newcastle weren't that good against a Brighton team who had lost their last 4 or 5 on the bounce. Brighton had about two thirds of the possession, more chances etc, but failed to take them / hit the target - sounds a bit familiar !!

If we put the work in this week, I am sure we will be fine on Thursday and indeed Sunday. We achieved some excellent results this season, so are more than capable of beating anyone on our day. Let's hope the Villa result was the wake-up call the team needed and that it is our day for at least the next 3 fixtures.

TimSaint

newcastle on 18:58 - Mar 7 with 748 viewsExBaselSaint

Just hope Salisu hasn't done his hamstring. If so put Valery with Stephens in CD. It's our only hope.
newcastle on 23:24 - Mar 7 with 653 viewsdarthvader

newcastle on 18:58 - Mar 7 by ExBaselSaint

Just hope Salisu hasn't done his hamstring. If so put Valery with Stephens in CD. It's our only hope.

If salisu is not fit enough ,We should find a have it postponed like they did when we were sposed to play them earlier on .?

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024