Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The DOUBE Cardiff City thread 09:44 - Mar 12 with 52868 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the little people, when the Jack Army arrives again to take over the village of small folk like an episode of land of the giants this is the matchday thread for the forthcoming game which will see Swansea City make history.

All your relevant nonsense is welcome here, from the bizarre ramblings of Benny and his fictitious pamphlet written by an anus, to the rattling negativity of those we shall not name.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57407/derby-day-countdow

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57420/flynn-away-flynn-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57436/the-south-wales-de

Cardiff City: Alex Smithies; Perry Ng, Aden Flint, Mark McGuinness; Cody Drameh, Tommy Doyle, Joe Ralls (captain), Ryan Wintle, Joel Bagan; Mark Harris, Jordan Hugill.

Substitutes: Dillon Phillips, Will Vaulks, Uche Ikpeazu, Curtis Nelson, Alfie Doughty,. Rubin Colwill, Isaak Davies.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Finley Burns, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Cameron Congreve.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57462/watch-the-game-aga

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57464/russell-martin-sum

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57463/swansea-city-smash

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 18:03 - Mar 13 with 9501 viewsbennytheblue

I’ll get it going then ffs….we are going to beat you by at least two clear goals for the first time since the mid 1960’s….as ever, we won’t really notice if you have any fans in the stadium. I thank you.
The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 19:14 - Mar 13 with 9472 viewsKeithHaynes

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 18:03 - Mar 13 by bennytheblue

I’ll get it going then ffs….we are going to beat you by at least two clear goals for the first time since the mid 1960’s….as ever, we won’t really notice if you have any fans in the stadium. I thank you.

Really, is that a fact ?
Two clear goals since the sixties, and theres us used to knocking three and four past Cardiff since then.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 19:44 - Mar 13 with 9458 viewsbennytheblue

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 19:14 - Mar 13 by KeithHaynes

Really, is that a fact ?
Two clear goals since the sixties, and theres us used to knocking three and four past Cardiff since then.

It’s true in the league….unreal eh? They are generally always quite close games with a few really bad ones of late - ole, Warnock and MM all effed it big time.
The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 20:13 - Mar 13 with 9432 viewsKeithHaynes

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 19:44 - Mar 13 by bennytheblue

It’s true in the league….unreal eh? They are generally always quite close games with a few really bad ones of late - ole, Warnock and MM all effed it big time.

I thought you put four on the swans after we won the auto glass trophy final ?
Must have been a bad dream 😂

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 20:58 - Mar 13 with 9387 viewsbennytheblue

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 20:13 - Mar 13 by KeithHaynes

I thought you put four on the swans after we won the auto glass trophy final ?
Must have been a bad dream 😂

Think we did in a Welsh cup game…..
The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 20:59 - Mar 13 with 9384 viewsKeithHaynes

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 20:58 - Mar 13 by bennytheblue

Think we did in a Welsh cup game…..

That’ll be it.

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 00:25 - Mar 15 with 9173 viewslifelong

If we attack we will win. If we don’t we won’t.
The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 10:10 - Mar 15 with 9106 viewspencoedjack

Tickets sorted.
Login to get fewer ads

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Mar 15 with 8960 viewsSTID2017

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 10:10 - Mar 15 by pencoedjack

Tickets sorted.

Enjoy the double

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 20:44 - Mar 15 with 8961 viewsbennytheblue

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Mar 15 by STID2017

Enjoy the double

The only double he will get is the quarter pounder when he gets back to pencoed after getting dicked 3-1
The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 20:46 - Mar 15 with 8945 viewsonehunglow

Why is this not selected by Sky as a live game?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 21:02 - Mar 15 with 8898 viewsSTID2017

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 20:46 - Mar 15 by onehunglow

Why is this not selected by Sky as a live game?

Because no one outside of the Swans / Cardiff fan base is interested in watching these two scrapping for bragging rights.
Not a promotion / relegation game so nothing on it

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 08:57 - Mar 17 with 8757 viewsbennytheblue

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 21:02 - Mar 15 by STID2017

Because no one outside of the Swans / Cardiff fan base is interested in watching these two scrapping for bragging rights.
Not a promotion / relegation game so nothing on it

That late goal let you sneak back above us I see last night, few meltdowns I see on the match thread also? Calling for your managers head again?
Anyway, looking forward to our upcoming game. No ups or downs, no sky Tv, big crowd, 3pm on a Saturday….I’ll bring my benny flag alight it’ll be just above you all in the red seats.
The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 09:33 - Mar 17 with 8731 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 08:57 - Mar 17 by bennytheblue

That late goal let you sneak back above us I see last night, few meltdowns I see on the match thread also? Calling for your managers head again?
Anyway, looking forward to our upcoming game. No ups or downs, no sky Tv, big crowd, 3pm on a Saturday….I’ll bring my benny flag alight it’ll be just above you all in the red seats.

Just saw the highlights of both games. Rows and rows of empty seats at legoland never 17,000 there.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 09:35 - Mar 17 with 8719 viewsonehunglow

Mainly me Ben but a few others this chap is really brilliant but not in a footballing sense.

I am extremely disappointed our derby game is not on TV ;the fact it isnt shows how far we have both fallen in public perception.Both clubs fronted up against the best not so long ago and both clubs have fallen away so far so quickly.

The day fans do not react is the day the club goes to the wall.

No two fans should think the same and nobody should ever judge a fan from an internet chat room. But many do. It's incredible.

Martin gives Transition a bad name.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 11:46 - Mar 17 with 8698 viewsbennytheblue

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 09:33 - Mar 17 by felixstowe_jack

Just saw the highlights of both games. Rows and rows of empty seats at legoland never 17,000 there.

No chance….happens everywhere hey.
The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 13:54 - Mar 17 with 8638 viewspencoedjack

Busy reading our match day thread by the sound of it.
The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 15:14 - Mar 17 with 8603 viewsraynor94

Sneak back? Our worst season in a while, and you have still trailed all season.

And we will go into the game 4 points in front of you with a game in hand!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 16:42 - Mar 17 with 8580 viewsbennytheblue

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 15:14 - Mar 17 by raynor94

Sneak back? Our worst season in a while, and you have still trailed all season.

And we will go into the game 4 points in front of you with a game in hand!

Your worst season eh? We in the other hand have managed to find new levels of shiiiite……git to hand it to Morrison though, he’s pulled a few fine loans out of the bag, the right back from Leeds in particular aswell as Man City’s Doyle. Our local young guns will be well up for the Derby.
The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 21:38 - Mar 17 with 8480 viewsKeithHaynes

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 18:03 - Mar 13 by bennytheblue

You must be favourites. Seriously.
No team wants the double hanging round their necks.
Or does it really matter ?

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 22:48 - Mar 17 with 8457 viewsbuilthjack

Tickets sorted. Thanks to the 2 fine supporters who helped us along.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 23:02 - Mar 17 with 8398 viewsSTID2017

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 22:48 - Mar 17 by builthjack

Tickets sorted. Thanks to the 2 fine supporters who helped us along.

Enjoy yourselves

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 14:34 - Mar 18 with 8321 views73__73

Their main stand and the family stand behind the goal was more or less empty.
The red seats I believe aren’t open. I’d say no more than 12,000 at legoland

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 17:17 - Mar 18 with 8294 viewsbennytheblue

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 14:34 - Mar 18 by 73__73

Their main stand and the family stand behind the goal was more or less empty.
The red seats I believe aren’t open. I’d say no more than 12,000 at legoland

Same as the library then? My Jack ST holder mate been going forever, says one game a few months back was half full at best….Preston was it?
The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 18:09 - Mar 18 with 8252 views73__73

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 17:17 - Mar 18 by bennytheblue

Same as the library then? My Jack ST holder mate been going forever, says one game a few months back was half full at best….Preston was it?

Absolute nonsense.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024