Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F1 2022 09:11 - Mar 19 with 1965 viewsJaySaint

Re-starts this weekend.
After years of not bothering to watch it - boring and that fact Hamilton is insufferable, I got right back into it the last handful of races of last season.

Watching Drive to Survive, Toto Wolff is incredibly driven, albeit a bit weird.

I have the bug again and cannot wait to see what the 2022 season brings.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

F1 2022 on 11:03 - Mar 19 with 1922 viewsMytchettSaint

That fella in charge at red bull comes across as a massive tit in that series.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

F1 2022 on 11:51 - Mar 19 with 1897 viewsIanSouthstander

After the shenanigans at Abu Dhabi i'm afraid they can all do one.

I wont be watching.
F1 2022 on 12:03 - Mar 19 with 1886 viewsdirk_doone

The way the last GP season ended leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Christian Horner and Max Verstappen are a couple of spoiled, whingeing brats. Toto Wolff and Lewis Hamilton took the way they were cheated out of the world title like real gentlemen.

I'd love to see a British 123: Lewis Hamilton, George Russell & Lando Norris. But, unfortunately it sounds like Red Bull currently have a big car advantage. I think the whole Mercedes team felt demoralised after what happened and it has taken them a while to get their act together again. Let's hope thiings go badly wrong for Horner and Verstappen and that Lewis Hamilton gets the 8th world title he deserves to pull ahead of Schumacher
[Post edited 19 Mar 2022 12:11]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

F1 2022 on 12:20 - Mar 19 with 1860 viewsJaySaint

F1 2022 on 12:03 - Mar 19 by dirk_doone

The way the last GP season ended leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Christian Horner and Max Verstappen are a couple of spoiled, whingeing brats. Toto Wolff and Lewis Hamilton took the way they were cheated out of the world title like real gentlemen.

I'd love to see a British 123: Lewis Hamilton, George Russell & Lando Norris. But, unfortunately it sounds like Red Bull currently have a big car advantage. I think the whole Mercedes team felt demoralised after what happened and it has taken them a while to get their act together again. Let's hope thiings go badly wrong for Horner and Verstappen and that Lewis Hamilton gets the 8th world title he deserves to pull ahead of Schumacher
[Post edited 19 Mar 2022 12:11]

"took it like gentlemen"

F1 2022 on 12:24 - Mar 19 with 1859 viewsdirk_doone

F1 2022 on 12:20 - Mar 19 by JaySaint

"took it like gentlemen"

Absolutely. Lewis Hamilton was incredibly dignified the way he congratulated Verstappen at Abu Dhabi and kept a dignified silence after the race,. The spoiled brat Verstappen would have been sulking and whingeing all over the place if the same had happened to him.

British motor sports fans should be very proud of what Lewis Hamilton has achieved.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2022 12:26]

F1 2022 on 12:28 - Mar 19 with 1837 viewsJaySaint

F1 2022 on 12:24 - Mar 19 by dirk_doone

Absolutely. Lewis Hamilton was incredibly dignified the way he congratulated Verstappen at Abu Dhabi and kept a dignified silence after the race,. The spoiled brat Verstappen would have been sulking and whingeing all over the place if the same had happened to him.

British motor sports fans should be very proud of what Lewis Hamilton has achieved.

Wolff was having a massive hissy fit, whilst ignoring they were benefactors of marginal decisions / luck themselves throughout the season.

That is not to mention how Mercedes operate away from the track, "influencing" other teams to suit their own agenda.

Either way, should make this year more interesting. Well, until someone runs away with it.

I think it is good that someone else won it. It was a very dull spectacle when Schumacher was hoovering up the titles, and it was the same with Hamilton. And yes, he is one of, if not the greatest of all time - massive respect.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2022 12:29]

F1 2022 on 12:33 - Mar 19 with 1823 viewsdirk_doone

F1 2022 on 12:28 - Mar 19 by JaySaint

Wolff was having a massive hissy fit, whilst ignoring they were benefactors of marginal decisions / luck themselves throughout the season.

That is not to mention how Mercedes operate away from the track, "influencing" other teams to suit their own agenda.

Either way, should make this year more interesting. Well, until someone runs away with it.

I think it is good that someone else won it. It was a very dull spectacle when Schumacher was hoovering up the titles, and it was the same with Hamilton. And yes, he is one of, if not the greatest of all time - massive respect.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2022 12:29]

I want the British competitors to win in every sport and there is always a huge display of patriotism when Hamilton wins the British GP. I just want Hamilton to win one more world title than Schumacher so that a British driver is top of the tree. If Hamilton had won at Abu Dhabi, I think he'd have retired. Then I'd have supported the next best British driver, George Russell.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2022 14:04]

F1 2022 on 14:50 - Mar 19 with 1744 viewskingslandstand1

F1 2022 on 11:03 - Mar 19 by MytchettSaint

That fella in charge at red bull comes across as a massive tit in that series.

As well as what he's been saying in the paper this morning. Call it gamesmanship, but trying to drive a wedge between Hamilton and Russell already
Concentrate on your own team, though from what's being said, it looks like Red Bull will be the team to catch
Login to get fewer ads

F1 2022 on 14:56 - Mar 19 with 1732 viewskingslandstand1

F1 2022 on 12:24 - Mar 19 by dirk_doone

The brat as you called him was also having another dig at Lewis this morning saying Hamilton always says his car is not as fast as others. Yeah ok, but why raise it
F1 2022 on 18:30 - Mar 19 with 1667 viewsSonicBoom

Bit like football these days. When it was free to air the exposure was huge. Casual viewers like me would often watch. Now you have to subscribe to the F1 sky channel.I like F1 but not quite enough to pay a fee for the races.
F1 2022 on 08:08 - Mar 20 with 1580 viewsBerber

Christian Horner has always been a whinging, smug twit (deliberate typo), but he has made Red Bull into contenders. Verstappen is as driven as anyone who truly wants to be world champion. Sure he has got bony elbows, but so have all the guys who have been champion driver for the past decades.

There is no denying that they were handed the driver's championship last season by an incompetent or corrupt race director. I just hope that we see Horner and Verstappen whinging and not crowing into the sunset of this season.
F1 2022 on 19:31 - Mar 20 with 1461 viewsdirk_doone

F1 2022 on 08:08 - Mar 20 by Berber

Christian Horner has always been a whinging, smug twit (deliberate typo), but he has made Red Bull into contenders. Verstappen is as driven as anyone who truly wants to be world champion. Sure he has got bony elbows, but so have all the guys who have been champion driver for the past decades.

There is no denying that they were handed the driver's championship last season by an incompetent or corrupt race director. I just hope that we see Horner and Verstappen whinging and not crowing into the sunset of this season.

The usual whingeing from brat Verstappen today.

F1 2022 on 22:38 - Mar 20 with 1432 viewsRon11

F1 2022 on 19:31 - Mar 20 by dirk_doone

The usual whingeing from brat Verstappen today.

And the usual processional 'race'.
F1 2022 on 23:29 - Mar 20 with 1422 viewsBicester_North

F1 2022 on 12:33 - Mar 19 by dirk_doone

I want the British competitors to win in every sport and there is always a huge display of patriotism when Hamilton wins the British GP. I just want Hamilton to win one more world title than Schumacher so that a British driver is top of the tree. If Hamilton had won at Abu Dhabi, I think he'd have retired. Then I'd have supported the next best British driver, George Russell.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2022 14:04]

Hamilton is a bellend. Great driver but what a cliché ridden, American popular culture influenced plum
[Post edited 20 Mar 2022 23:30]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024