Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Walker-Peters has just made the England squad 17:18 - Mar 21 with 1080 viewsElijahK

Kyle Walker-Peters has just made the England squad! And he damn well deserves it after how great he’s been this season! Fair play to Southgate for selecting him and not just some overrated player who plays for some “top 6” team

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60827799
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 17:34]

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Kyle Walker-Peters has just made the England squad on 17:50 - Mar 21 with 1012 viewssaint22

Totally deserved
Hopefully Danny Ings wont tap him up.........oh hold on......
Kyle Walker-Peters has just made the England squad on 18:09 - Mar 21 with 997 viewsdirk_doone

That's good news. I always like to be there to see Saints players make their England debuts (Rickie Lambert scoring the winning goal against Scotland on his debut was one of the highlights) and as I've got tickets for both the Switzerland and Ivory Coast games, I'm looking forward to seeing KWP become our 39th full England international.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 18:11]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Kyle Walker-Peters has just made the England squad on 18:14 - Mar 21 with 978 viewsJellybaby

Kyle Walker-Peters has just made the England squad on 18:09 - Mar 21 by dirk_doone

That's good news. I always like to be there to see Saints players make their England debuts (Rickie Lambert scoring the winning goal against Scotland on his debut was one of the highlights) and as I've got tickets for both the Switzerland and Ivory Coast games, I'm looking forward to seeing KWP become our 39th full England international.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 18:11]

That is great news and such credit to him considering how stiff the competition is at full back. Fully deserved.

And Southgate...... gone up in my estimation.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Kyle Walker-Peters has just made the England squad on 18:22 - Mar 21 with 963 views1teeminants

Brilliant , fully deserved he has put in some very good performances and has been consistently good.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Kyle Walker-Peters has just made the England squad on 18:46 - Mar 21 with 931 viewskingslandstand1

Kyle Walker-Peters has just made the England squad on 17:50 - Mar 21 by saint22

Totally deserved
Hopefully Danny Ings wont tap him up.........oh hold on......

B@strd is just above us in the league though at the moment
Kyle Walker-Peters has just made the England squad on 21:22 - Mar 21 with 785 viewskingslandstand1

I'd even put him in at LB in front of Shaw at the moment as well
Kyle Walker-Peters has just made the England squad on 22:12 - Mar 21 with 751 viewsA1079

Well deserved. So pleased for him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024