Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BRIGHTON SOLD OUT 13:59 - Mar 29 with 1211 viewsBLEEDRED

See tickets sold out this morning, for those travelling by train, as Nick said it is better to go via Clapham. Looking at ticket prices the best I can come up with is a Super Off Peak return to Brighton at £20 .45 with railcard, you have to use the 8:26, 9:25, or 9:55 (cutting it fine !!!) from Central. Back 17:09,17:39, 18:09 or 20:09. Strangely it is cheaper to get tickets all the way to Brighton rather than just to Haywards Heath then use your match ticket as this costs £25.05
BRIGHTON SOLD OUT on 15:41 - Mar 29 with 1147 viewsSaintNick

Some people were saying it was sold out end of last week, the ticket system is shot to pieces

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

BRIGHTON SOLD OUT on 09:56 - Mar 30 with 953 viewsfranniesTache

BRIGHTON SOLD OUT on 15:41 - Mar 29 by SaintNick

Some people were saying it was sold out end of last week, the ticket system is shot to pieces

It's actually amazing how they took a bad but functioning ticket system and made it worse for a lot more money.

I genuinely don't understand how the subcontractors the club got to do it could've been paid given how sh*t it is.
BRIGHTON SOLD OUT on 10:02 - Mar 30 with 951 viewsSaintNick

BRIGHTON SOLD OUT on 09:56 - Mar 30 by franniesTache

It's actually amazing how they took a bad but functioning ticket system and made it worse for a lot more money.

I genuinely don't understand how the subcontractors the club got to do it could've been paid given how sh*t it is.

They werent the only club who had issues, I think there has been some prices paid within the club for the chaos

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024