Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stevenage (a) Match Thread 17:13 - Apr 13 with 14071 viewsHullDale

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 07:49 - Apr 14 with 6497 viewsDale_4_Life

Time to turn our away form around. Stevenage will push on they need to register some points and time is running out. We could certainly take advantage of that on the counter.

Would be nice to get 3 points and raise a glass to 50 points tomorrow at 5pm.
Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 08:40 - Apr 14 with 6441 views1949er

Beware the new manager bounce Evans has them playing. Also some bookies have Stevenage as favourite. Got to be on the ball (literally)

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 08:57 - Apr 14 with 6423 viewsNorthernDale

Is it ifollow or not?
Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 09:30 - Apr 14 with 6357 viewsDaleiLama

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 08:57 - Apr 14 by NorthernDale

Is it ifollow or not?

Pretty sure commentary only in UK as no international break

Forecast looks set for a cracking day weatherwise

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 09:44 - Apr 14 with 6327 viewsDale_4_Life

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 08:40 - Apr 14 by 1949er

Beware the new manager bounce Evans has them playing. Also some bookies have Stevenage as favourite. Got to be on the ball (literally)

Time to lump on Dale then!

I fancy us to win tomorrow.
Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 10:28 - Apr 14 with 6221 viewsTVOS1907

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 08:57 - Apr 14 by NorthernDale

Is it ifollow or not?

As it's being played on a Bank Holiday, the home club have the option whether to stream the game or not.

Leyton Orient are streaming their match v Scunthorpe, as are Oldham v Northampton. There may be others, but that was from just a quick check.

If I were you, I'd just keep an eye on the official website today.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 11:21 - Apr 14 with 6132 viewsCockneyDale

At least for the moment, the Stevenage website is only offering audio passes for the game
Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 11:25 - Apr 14 with 6120 viewsDaleiLama

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 10:28 - Apr 14 by TVOS1907

As it's being played on a Bank Holiday, the home club have the option whether to stream the game or not.

Leyton Orient are streaming their match v Scunthorpe, as are Oldham v Northampton. There may be others, but that was from just a quick check.

If I were you, I'd just keep an eye on the official website today.

You live and learn. Suspect it won't be announced until after 1pm based on below anyway.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 12:43 - Apr 14 with 6007 viewsboromat

Maybe it's up to the home team to decide. On the official site you can already buy a video match pass for Monday's game but not Fridays.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2022 12:44]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 13:27 - Apr 14 with 5895 viewsTVOS1907

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 12:43 - Apr 14 by boromat

Maybe it's up to the home team to decide. On the official site you can already buy a video match pass for Monday's game but not Fridays.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2022 12:44]

It is, as I posted earlier.

Anyway, Stevenage have decided NOT to stream it.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2022/april/ifollow_stevenageaway_150422/

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 18:48 - Apr 14 with 5599 viewsD_Dale

In a local paper preview (below) Evans, as would be expected, is optimistic - even regarding the loss of Stevenage's leading scorer. As for the bookies' odds, maybe there's an element of the (more numerous) home fans backing their team.

Steve Evans says Stevenage have achieved nothing yet - but the smile after the win over Colchester United told you he was delighted with the first step towards survival.

Goals from Jake Taylor and Luke Norris gave them a 2-0 win on the road and has dragged them level on points with rivals Oldham Athletic and Barrow.

But with six games to go, the new Boro boss knows the importance of replicating the performance over the next month.

He said: "We didn’t start very well and it took us 15 minutes to get to grips with their midfield.

"Once we done that we had a period, before we scored, of our attack against their defence.

"After the second we just had to be strong, have good discipline and a good shape about ourselves.

"The disappointing part of the day is Luke [Norris] goes and gets two yellows.

"I have no complaints about that, they were two yellows, but our intention was not to play him next week anyway.
Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 19:33 - Apr 14 with 5492 viewsRAFCBLUE

Agree with this. Steve Evans has got one over on us on more than one occassion.

As much as you'd like to think it might be a game of football, I suspect that every time a tackle goes in on a Stevenage player they will hit the deck.

We've had a few of those Steve Evans "performances" over the years.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 14:07 - Apr 15 with 4923 viewsHullDale

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 14:08 - Apr 15 with 4917 viewsboromat

No Kelly or Broadbent. I'm guessing that's either Keohane or Clarke in midfield with Dooley. Bit of a shame Brierley is out on loan as I'm sure he'd be in contention.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2022 14:10]

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 14:10 - Apr 15 with 4907 viewsHullDale

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 14:48 - Apr 15 with 4676 viewsrichfoad32

Gorgeous Spring day down here, real end of season feel to it despite Stevenage being desperate for the points. I think if we win and Latics lose then we're mathematically safe, I know we more or less are anyway but it would be nice to end any lingering doubts.
Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 15:05 - Apr 15 with 4561 viewsboromat

Keohane right of the 3 and O'Connell in midfield with Dooley.

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 15:41 - Apr 15 with 4220 viewselectricblue

Side pass.
Side pass.
Side pass.

Got the looks of an end of season game..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 15:47 - Apr 15 with 4161 views100notout

Oldham losing

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 15:48 - Apr 15 with 4162 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 15:41 - Apr 15 by electricblue

Side pass.
Side pass.
Side pass.

SLIGHTLY better than going backwards.......
Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 15:51 - Apr 15 with 4118 viewsboromat

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 15:47 - Apr 15 by 100notout

Oldham losing

and Barrow beating Forest Green!!!

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 15:53 - Apr 15 with 4062 viewsrichfoad32

Christ, what a dull half. Looks like both teams agreed to settle for a point beforehand given the lack of urgency, which is criminal in Stevenage's case. We're more or less playing 6 at the back with O'Connell just sitting there spraying pretty passes around but making no attempt to get forward at all. Cashman has been anonymous, would maybe get Odoh on to try and shake things up a bit. I would like to say it's been an improvement on my last away game at Sutton but I'm not even certain of that.

Highlight of the half was when a Stevenage player attempted a shot from inside the box and somehow managed to shank it out for a throw in near the halfway line, that's how bad it's been.
Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 15:54 - Apr 15 with 4018 viewsNigeriamark

Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 15:41 - Apr 15 by electricblue

Side pass.
Side pass.
Side pass.

I was thinking it was like the first pre-season friendly of the season. Although Stevenage would like the win it looks as if they have more of an eye on not losing. If Oldham don't pull that goal back then a win for us makes us safe. Got to be worth going for it. Hope I stay awake second half
Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 15:55 - Apr 15 with 4006 viewsCarbonDale

I'd be furious if I were a Stevenage fan. Never seen a relegation threatened team sit back so much at home before, bizarre, especially considering the manager. We don't seem to have enough creativity though to do anything with the acres of time and space they've gifted us so far. Newby?
Stevenage (a) Match Thread on 16:01 - Apr 15 with 3925 viewsjonahwhereru

Hope we can do the Biffo’s a favour. We need local derbies and they are part of the fabric of the respective communities. Plus a trip to Oldham rather than Stevenage, is far easier on the wallet for the vast majority.
Not a lot of options on the bench in midfield today. Be interesting to see how much an Evans boil over will have on Borough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024