Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is going down? 21:24 - Apr 15 with 10119 viewspnc4eva1

After today the biffo fans will be sufferering from a major squeaky bum episode.

Will imodium sell out in Oldham?

The real question is, who do you think will go down?

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Who is going down? on 09:00 - Apr 16 with 6919 viewsmikehunt

If the Biffos do go down I have composed a little ditty to commemorate the occassion:

So, to the tune of the Joey Thompson song (and apologies to our Dale Ditty Laureate RKershaw, all together now

We’re Rochdale AFC
We went to Stevenage Town
We let them score a soft goal
That sent the Oldham down

I thang yow....
[Post edited 16 Apr 2022 12:00]

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Who is going down? on 10:35 - Apr 16 with 6786 viewsEllDale

If they go down will any of their players be up for grabs?
Wouldn’t mind seeing Piergianna in a Dale shirt season for one. Just the sort of experienced defender we need.
Who is going down? on 10:38 - Apr 16 with 6770 viewskel

Who is going down? on 10:35 - Apr 16 by EllDale

Wouldn’t mind seeing Piergianna in a Dale shirt season for one. Just the sort of experienced defender we need.

Up until yesterday the BIFFOS had him down as some modern day Beckenbaur. Then he got sent off and they were all over Twitter calling him shit.

It’s good that somebody has stepped up to replace the fickleness of bury fans that has been missed since they disappeared from here en masse.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2022 10:38]
Who is going down? (n/t) on 10:38 - Apr 16 with 6762 viewsD_Alien

[Post edited 16 Apr 2022 10:41]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Who is going down? on 11:02 - Apr 16 with 6683 viewsHullDale

Stevenage
Scunthorpe (a), Tranmere (h), Mansfield (a), Carlisle (a), Salford (h)

Oldham
Forest Green (a), Salford (h), Tranmere (a), Crawley (h)

Barrow
Salford (a), Sutton (h), Exeter (a) Swindon (a), Northampton (h)
Who is going down? on 11:05 - Apr 16 with 6672 viewsHullDale

Not massively different run ins for the three teams, albeit Oldham have one game less.

For that reason I think it'll be them that go down... it'll be a shame IMO as next season we could've had Oldham and Salford alongside Stockport, Wrexham / Halifax, Crewe & Doncaster as more 'local
games' that would mean more money in the pot.
Who is going down? on 11:50 - Apr 16 with 6591 viewsboromat

Hoping Salford have a bad run. Certainly have a big say in the relegation race.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Who is going down? on 11:53 - Apr 16 with 6582 views49thseason

Who is going down? on 11:02 - Apr 16 by HullDale

Stevenage
Scunthorpe (a), Tranmere (h), Mansfield (a), Carlisle (a), Salford (h)

Oldham
Forest Green (a), Salford (h), Tranmere (a), Crawley (h)

Barrow
Salford (a), Sutton (h), Exeter (a) Swindon (a), Northampton (h)

Only Oldham have scored few goals than us with Colchester on 3, level with us, over 6 games!
Login to get fewer ads

Who is going down? on 12:13 - Apr 16 with 6547 viewsDaleiLama

Who is going down? on 11:53 - Apr 16 by 49thseason

Only Oldham have scored few goals than us with Colchester on 3, level with us, over 6 games!

I really hope Charman finds his scoring form before season's end. It will do his confidence the world of good. Let's not forget Bees was on a very similar trajectory after he joined us, and with patience, he came good.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Who is going down? on 12:32 - Apr 16 with 6505 viewsSaxonDale

Who is going down? on 12:13 - Apr 16 by DaleiLama

I really hope Charman finds his scoring form before season's end. It will do his confidence the world of good. Let's not forget Bees was on a very similar trajectory after he joined us, and with patience, he came good.

It’s a shame that Campbell and Ball are out for the rest of the season too. The next few games could’ve been a real opportunity to look at experimenting to ensure we hit the ground running in August- something which for one reason or another we haven’t seemed to do for a long time.
Who is going down? on 10:17 - Apr 19 with 5850 viewsDale_4_Life

Points on the board are everything at this stage of the season.

Can Oldham win 2 of their last 3 games? A big ask but not impossible.

Barrow have the toughest run in on paper but a 4 point cushion. Oldham staring down the barrel they really need to find a win and quickly.
Who is going down? on 10:56 - Apr 19 with 5769 viewsblackdogblue

With all the unrest around getting the owner out and shameful videos seen of the fans abusing their own players earlier in the season, I can't believe this has not had an effect on the team and the BIFFO fans are somewhat to blame in their situation...

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Who is going down? on 12:22 - Apr 19 with 5586 viewskel

Who is going down? on 10:56 - Apr 19 by blackdogblue

With all the unrest around getting the owner out and shameful videos seen of the fans abusing their own players earlier in the season, I can't believe this has not had an effect on the team and the BIFFO fans are somewhat to blame in their situation...

I said at the time that their owner threw them a bone appointing Sheridan because they stopped all protests immediately. Suddenly their players were world class after abusing them just days before at Harrogate. They’ve now decided they’re going to ramp up the pressure again but it looks to be too late.

I know a few BIFFOS both on and off the internet and all are decent sorts, just like I know many bury fans. The Twitter lot who mocked us when news of the EFL charges were announced can do one though. I’ll laugh my cock off if they go down.

Fook ‘em.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2022 12:23]
Who is going down? on 13:25 - Apr 19 with 5454 viewsblackdogblue

Who is going down? on 12:22 - Apr 19 by kel

I said at the time that their owner threw them a bone appointing Sheridan because they stopped all protests immediately. Suddenly their players were world class after abusing them just days before at Harrogate. They’ve now decided they’re going to ramp up the pressure again but it looks to be too late.

I know a few BIFFOS both on and off the internet and all are decent sorts, just like I know many bury fans. The Twitter lot who mocked us when news of the EFL charges were announced can do one though. I’ll laugh my cock off if they go down.

Fook ‘em.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2022 12:23]

I'm in agreement, would be happy if they went...

It won't be a quick bounce back I do not think either... A lot of money in the Conference now & look at Chalky's mob..

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Who is going down? on 21:15 - Apr 19 with 4978 viewsD_Dale

Who is going down? on 11:50 - Apr 16 by boromat

Hoping Salford have a bad run. Certainly have a big say in the relegation race.

Anyone mentioned that 'a former Dale favourite' scored Salford's late and scrappy (the ball barely crossed the line) equaliser? :

https://www.skysports.com/football/salford-city-vs-barrow/448953

I'd have preferred to see Barrow take all 3 points, to give another NW club L2 survival.
Who is going down? on 21:29 - Apr 19 with 4949 viewsEllDale

I think that someone has remarked that Salford have yet to play all three relegation candidates.
Be interesting to see how they cope against teams fighting for their lives. If they win all of them they could well make a late surge into the playoffs with Henderson and Lund to the fore.
Who is going down? on 00:00 - Apr 20 with 4780 viewsdingdangblue

Who is going down? on 12:13 - Apr 16 by DaleiLama

Hope so. I like the look of Charman - he could desperately do with a goal before the end of season though. It must be some kind of record he got now for a Dale number 9? 15 appearances without scoring yet.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Who is going down? on 07:17 - Apr 20 with 4612 viewsEllDale

There have been plenty worse.
Did Phil Ashworth get to 15 appearances!?
Who is going down? on 08:40 - Apr 20 with 4521 viewspioneer

Who is going down? on 07:17 - Apr 20 by EllDale

15 team sheets but still to make an appearance😊
Who is going down? on 08:47 - Apr 20 with 4501 viewsNorthernDale

In looking at the fixtures, you would suggest Oldham will join Scunthorpe in the conference, but Saturday could be key, if Oldham fail to win, they are effectively down, but if they win, then they may have hope.

In that Stevenage have games against three teams chasing promotion, Barrow 's remaining games are all against promotion chasing teams, so it could go the wire, if Oldham beat Salford.

Stevenage,
: Tranmere (h), Mansfield (a), Carlisle (a), Salford (h) -

Oldham
:Salford (h), Tranmere (a), Crawley (h)

Barrow
: Sutton (h), Exeter (a) Swindon (a), Northampton (h)
Who is going down? on 09:32 - Apr 20 with 4403 viewsNigeriamark

Who is going down? on 08:47 - Apr 20 by NorthernDale

In looking at the fixtures, you would suggest Oldham will join Scunthorpe in the conference, but Saturday could be key, if Oldham fail to win, they are effectively down, but if they win, then they may have hope.

In that Stevenage have games against three teams chasing promotion, Barrow 's remaining games are all against promotion chasing teams, so it could go the wire, if Oldham beat Salford.

Stevenage,
: Tranmere (h), Mansfield (a), Carlisle (a), Salford (h) -

Oldham
:Salford (h), Tranmere (a), Crawley (h)

Barrow
: Sutton (h), Exeter (a) Swindon (a), Northampton (h)

Stevenage may kick themselves that they were 1-0 up against the dreadful Scunnie on Monday but got pegged back. They would have been all but safe with the 2 extra points. I still think Oldham are favorites to go down as they probably need at least 6 points, probably 7 for a chance.

Whatever others think, I would rather have a derby against Oldham than a game against Stevenage. Like us, some of the fans are idiots, but I would imagine most are decent who just want to watch their team on a Saturday
[Post edited 20 Apr 2022 9:34]
Who is going down? on 09:38 - Apr 20 with 4390 viewsDale_4_Life

Oldham could be relegated as soon as 5pm this Saturday!
Who is going down? on 09:43 - Apr 20 with 4382 viewscumbria_dale

I can imagine a few clubs will be in for Keillor-Dunn. 13 goals for a team as god-awful as Oldham is pretty impressive.
Who is going down? on 09:51 - Apr 20 with 4366 viewsdingdangblue

Who is going down? on 07:17 - Apr 20 by EllDale

Recent number 9's to get off the mark.

Calvin Andrew - 6 games
Jake Beesley - 12 games
George Donnelly - 13 games

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Who is going down? on 10:43 - Apr 20 with 4277 viewsjacko_dale

Who is going down? on 09:51 - Apr 20 by dingdangblue

Recent number 9's to get off the mark.

Calvin Andrew - 6 games
Jake Beesley - 12 games
George Donnelly - 13 games

Meanwhile I think Iyseden Christie scored in his second game or something, so I'm not too worried just yet!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024