Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Premier league vilest manager 21:32 - Apr 19 with 2081 viewsBicester_North

Premier league vilest manager

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Premier league vilest manager on 22:20 - Apr 19 with 2023 viewsBicester_North

My current top 3 would be

Klopp
Klopp again
Conte

Premier league vilest manager on 01:54 - Apr 20 with 1948 viewsTimSaint

Klopp is by far the biggest cvnt in football management, bar none !!

It is because of him that we have 'Klopp Cam' cameras on the managers all game, every game.

His gurning and touchline animation just make him a bigger cvnt.

The trouble is, the FA have joined the Klopp w@nkfest and seem to love everything he says and does. They even allowed him to get away with running onto the pitch during a game and hugging the keeper !!

Oh and a little mention for that cvnt Rangnick at Man Utd. Thought he was gods gift and it turns out he was way out of his depth in both the Prem and in Europe. He didn't even manage United in the League cup and clearly won't either - now he is getting replaced in the summer - but it didn't stop him from outwardly trying to encourage the FA to terminate the League cup permanently, as his poor little superstars have too many games. Only been over here 2 minutes and already telling the FA what to do !! WAC

TimSaint

Premier league vilest manager on 12:55 - Apr 20 with 1767 viewsBicester_North

Premier league vilest manager on 01:54 - Apr 20 by TimSaint

Klopp is by far the biggest cvnt in football management, bar none !!

It is because of him that we have 'Klopp Cam' cameras on the managers all game, every game.

His gurning and touchline animation just make him a bigger cvnt.

The trouble is, the FA have joined the Klopp w@nkfest and seem to love everything he says and does. They even allowed him to get away with running onto the pitch during a game and hugging the keeper !!

Oh and a little mention for that cvnt Rangnick at Man Utd. Thought he was gods gift and it turns out he was way out of his depth in both the Prem and in Europe. He didn't even manage United in the League cup and clearly won't either - now he is getting replaced in the summer - but it didn't stop him from outwardly trying to encourage the FA to terminate the League cup permanently, as his poor little superstars have too many games. Only been over here 2 minutes and already telling the FA what to do !! WAC

Well said, If I have tried to sit through 2 minutes of a Liverpool match I have to turn off, as you invariably get close ups every 45 seconds or so of his ranting and over acted facial gurns

Premier league vilest manager on 14:14 - Apr 20 with 1733 views1885_SFC

+ me. Utter detestable gurning c*nt.

Old School is Cool

Premier league vilest manager on 18:32 - Apr 20 with 1630 viewscocklebreath

Agreed. Special mention to Conte who acted like a right pillock when we beat them

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Premier league vilest manager on 19:26 - Apr 22 with 1434 viewsMrangry25

I hate Klopp with a passion, easy to manage when you have zillions to spend and his constant moaning and groaning about how his pampered tw@ts have to play too many games really gets on my t@ts. His after match ramblings which make no sense are another time to switch over or put on mute.
Premier league vilest manager on 07:07 - Apr 24 with 1309 viewsdarthvader

Premier league vilest manager on 18:32 - Apr 20 by cocklebreath

Agreed. Special mention to Conte who acted like a right pillock when we beat them

Best game of the season by far . With me wanting to punch that cùnt after their second goal . Oh how sweet it was at the end when their 3rd was chalked off .

As for the list i would like to vote for all of them please

keep the faith coyr

Premier league vilest manager on 17:29 - Apr 24 with 1132 viewsMrangry25

Klopp yet again today proving his is the ultimate managerial c*nt
Login to get fewer ads

Premier league vilest manager on 17:35 - Apr 24 with 1126 views1885_SFC

Premier league vilest manager on 17:29 - Apr 24 by Mrangry25

Klopp yet again today proving his is the ultimate managerial c*nt

If Liverpool fail to win, I'm looking forward to seeing Klopp's post-match interview and hope to see some severe, hyper-gurning facial, gritted teeth contortions - with dribbling saliva.

Old School is Cool

Premier league vilest manager on 09:39 - Apr 25 with 977 viewsBerber

Premier league vilest manager on 12:55 - Apr 20 by Bicester_North

Well said, If I have tried to sit through 2 minutes of a Liverpool match I have to turn off, as you invariably get close ups every 45 seconds or so of his ranting and over acted facial gurns

It isn’t his fault that the cameras continually focus on him. He is a fan of the team as well as manager, so hardly surprising that he gets involved. Thank goodness they are not like Ron Saunders used to be.

The thread title is a bit of a misnomer. Vile? Are any PL managers really vile? Some of them may be kernts but hardly vile.
Premier league vilest manager on 19:08 - Apr 25 with 904 viewsfelly1

Premier league vilest manager on 09:39 - Apr 25 by Berber

It isn’t his fault that the cameras continually focus on him. He is a fan of the team as well as manager, so hardly surprising that he gets involved. Thank goodness they are not like Ron Saunders used to be.

The thread title is a bit of a misnomer. Vile? Are any PL managers really vile? Some of them may be kernts but hardly vile.

How about a list of the Premier leagues nicest managers instead.
Premier league vilest manager on 19:56 - Apr 25 with 871 viewssaint68

Premier league vilest manager on 19:08 - Apr 25 by felly1

How about a list of the Premier leagues nicest managers instead.

Nigel Adkins..one of the nicest men that has graced our history and managed in the Premier league.

All the time in the world for him.and he'd probably be a better current manager!!

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Premier league vilest manager on 09:07 - Apr 26 with 796 viewsSaintNick

Premier league vilest manager on 09:39 - Apr 25 by Berber

I truly dont get the hatred of all things Klopp, surely he is everything that a fan would want from their teams manager, he is passionate about the job, the club, the people and he fights their corner all the time.

He is a larger than life character.

Forget any bias, but this is the type of man I would want as the manager of my football team, rather than most of the managers that we have had who were clearly only looking at it as a short term job.

Why are the likes of Scott Parker, Pep Guardiola, Graham Potter, Roy Hodgson etc not hated ?

Because they are invisible and innoffensive.

Sorry but give me a manager who will run on to the pitch at the end of a game to celebrate, that does run down the touchline when his team scores and does get passionate when things are said about his team.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Premier league vilest manager on 09:29 - Apr 26 with 776 viewssaint901

I would agree with Mr SaintNick that a manager who cares and shows it is preferable to one who hides, esp when the game is not going as the fans hope.

I'm not anti RH but I do wish that sometimes when the team is getting battered, he would be visible and visibly trying to gee up the players and/or try to tweak things. HIs lack of animation comes across as a lack of commitment at times and is easily fixed.

As for Klopp, I have no real issues. He's not everybody's cup of tea but there is no doubting the cause he is supporting and working for.

Perhaps people don't like him because as a nation we don't like successful people?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024