Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool v Everton 16:36 - Apr 24 with 1226 viewsChesham_Saint

A win win situation if ever there was one.

Liverpool lose or draw = FAF

Everton lose or draw = FAF

What’s not to like?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Liverpool v Everton on 17:00 - Apr 24 with 1184 viewsTripleNiemi

Absolutely nothing against Everton or SolentToffs, but i do remember the hyperbole from some of their fans when they simply 'waltzed in' and took Koeman as they were gonna be top four regulars and we were a yo yo outfit. That said, every club has its own plums in the fanbase and we are not short in that department either. It would be good though for another huge club to see the Championship and lets be fair, Everton are one of the few clubs to be longstanding stalwarts in the top echelons.

For me though, anything to fcuk over the other lot would be the slight preference.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Liverpool v Everton on 17:08 - Apr 24 with 1150 views1885_SFC

Wouldn't it be great if Liverpool's title challenge ended down here at St Marys when the game finally gets rearranged. Karma for the years of nicking our players...

Old School is Cool

Liverpool v Everton on 17:12 - Apr 24 with 1140 viewscocklebreath

Liverpool v Everton on 17:00 - Apr 24 by TripleNiemi

Absolutely nothing against Everton or SolentToffs, but i do remember the hyperbole from some of their fans when they simply 'waltzed in' and took Koeman as they were gonna be top four regulars and we were a yo yo outfit. That said, every club has its own plums in the fanbase and we are not short in that department either. It would be good though for another huge club to see the Championship and lets be fair, Everton are one of the few clubs to be longstanding stalwarts in the top echelons.

For me though, anything to fcuk over the other lot would be the slight preference.

I’ve got she’s loads against Everton

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Liverpool v Everton on 17:14 - Apr 24 with 1138 views1885_SFC

Liverpool v Everton on 17:12 - Apr 24 by cocklebreath

I’ve got she’s loads against Everton

Me too - not least '84 at Highbury.

Old School is Cool

Liverpool v Everton on 17:26 - Apr 24 with 1106 viewscocklebreath

Liverpool v Everton on 17:14 - Apr 24 by 1885_SFC

Me too - not least '84 at Highbury.

Yep and 4 goal hammering a few years later at the Dell, a group of scousers high pitched screeches every goal in the West stand, how they didn’t get battered I’ll never know

Liverpool v Everton on 17:26 - Apr 24 with 1106 viewsMrangry25

I fookin hate both scum clubs, but I really want to see Klippity Klopp gurn away and not win the Prem.
Liverpool v Everton on 18:08 - Apr 24 with 1057 viewskingslandstand1

Is there a more hated cheating scum than Richarleson! FFS!!!!
Liverpool v Everton on 18:11 - Apr 24 with 1049 views1885_SFC

Liverpool v Everton on 18:08 - Apr 24 by kingslandstand1

Is there a more hated cheating scum than Richarleson! FFS!!!!

No. He's an absolute embarrassment to the game. If they introduced red cards for cheating/feigning injury, he'd play about 4 games per season due to continuous bans.

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool v Everton on 18:12 - Apr 24 with 1045 viewskingslandstand1

Liverpool v Everton on 17:26 - Apr 24 by Mrangry25

I fookin hate both scum clubs, but I really want to see Klippity Klopp gurn away and not win the Prem.

I'm with that. I'd love both to lose but alas if there had to be one in this game it would have to be Kloppity to lose, so best result would have to be a draw and Everton still have that game in hand on Burnley
Liverpool v Everton on 20:24 - Apr 24 with 921 viewscocklebreath

Even though I wanted a Liverpool win I couldn’t enjoy it, Carragher calling players by there first names winds me up. Thought the ginger chap absolutely skinned alaxander Arnold

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024