Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool fans in home end 23:34 - May 17 with 2121 viewsSaintsforeverj

Every season this happens when we play Liverpool. How do they get tickets ahead of the Saints fans (who are normally there instead for other games) or are they idiots who become Liverpool fans just for the one game when Liverpool are in town? There were pockets of them everywhere, 3 of them next to me, talked to a mate who said there were whole group of them next to him. Loads jumped up when they scored across the ground. People just seem completely crazed by them like some kind of cult.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Liverpool fans in home end on 23:37 - May 17 with 2105 viewsSouthamptonfan

I had some in front of me. Not a clue. The club should chuck the f@ckers out.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Liverpool fans in home end on 00:22 - May 18 with 2038 viewsElijahK

Liverpool fans in home end on 23:37 - May 17 by Southamptonfan

I had some in front of me. Not a clue. The club should chuck the f@ckers out.

Yeah well, like most other things at the club, they care F all for the fans so will just do what’s easiest fo4 them, but not fair on the fans.
As it happens all the times with boxes as well, and it’s only if they’re in the Itchen North/Northam that they ever do get moved/kicked out, and that’s only because if they didn’t then fights would be certain to happen

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Liverpool fans in home end on 09:35 - May 18 with 1878 viewsBLEEDRED

It's quite simple, you only have to be on the database, the fact that you are only buying tickets for Liverpool (or any of the big 6) does not matter
Liverpool fans in home end on 10:10 - May 18 with 1833 viewssaintwizzler

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Liverpool fans in home end on 11:00 - May 18 with 1772 viewscocklebreath

Liverpool fans in home end on 10:10 - May 18 by saintwizzler

WAC

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Liverpool fans in home end on 15:36 - May 18 with 1617 viewsSaintsforeverj

Liverpool fans in home end on 10:10 - May 18 by saintwizzler

They were everywhere. Every year this happens. The club really should insist that for this one game, you need to be a member and to have been to at least 3 other games that season. They are on the database because they went to the Liverpool game last season.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Liverpool fans in home end on 16:07 - May 18 with 1584 viewsTimSaint

Liverpool fans in home end on 15:36 - May 18 by Saintsforeverj

They were everywhere. Every year this happens. The club really should insist that for this one game, you need to be a member and to have been to at least 3 other games that season. They are on the database because they went to the Liverpool game last season.

The guy just along from us has STs for him and his 2 kids.

Last night, there was a Liverpool supporting Dad and 2 Liverpool supporting kids in his seats.

He has either given or sold his tickets to them, or someone has been able to buy them from Saints via the Ticket Exchange.

On the other side of us, there is one single ticket at the end of the Aisle and you've guessed it, a Liverpool fan was in it.

I asked a Steward to do something about it at Half Time and he said there was no point, as we are in the family centre and as they are just a dad and his kids, they won't cause any trouble !!

A Saints Survey arrived in my inbox this morning. Looks like I will have to complete this one !!

TimSaint

Liverpool fans in home end on 16:37 - May 18 with 1553 viewsfranniesTache

Given our tickets end up on reseller sites for virtually every game it's not a shock in the slightest, there's an entire industry made up of selling tickets to games - mostly in the home ends of other clubs - to plastic fans of the big clubs.

What i don't understand is how the practice is legal, as i'm sure the tickets themselves say they're not for re-sale, and ticketing touting is a crime
Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool fans in home end on 13:22 - May 19 with 1249 viewsIanSouthstander

Liverpool fans in home end on 16:07 - May 18 by TimSaint

The guy just along from us has STs for him and his 2 kids.

Last night, there was a Liverpool supporting Dad and 2 Liverpool supporting kids in his seats.

He has either given or sold his tickets to them, or someone has been able to buy them from Saints via the Ticket Exchange.

On the other side of us, there is one single ticket at the end of the Aisle and you've guessed it, a Liverpool fan was in it.

I asked a Steward to do something about it at Half Time and he said there was no point, as we are in the family centre and as they are just a dad and his kids, they won't cause any trouble !!

A Saints Survey arrived in my inbox this morning. Looks like I will have to complete this one !!

You're wasting your time filling in that Saints survey.

I've complained about it in the past. I got no feed back from the club whatsoever.

All they are interested in is getting bums on seats and trousering the money.
Liverpool fans in home end on 08:41 - May 20 with 1071 viewsdwayne_dibley

Liverpool fans in home end on 13:22 - May 19 by IanSouthstander

You're wasting your time filling in that Saints survey.

I've complained about it in the past. I got no feed back from the club whatsoever.

All they are interested in is getting bums on seats and trousering the money.

you are cash cow customers like the rest of retail industry. Companies that care either change their approach or go bust

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024