Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? 11:32 - May 18 with 2622 viewsElijahK

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 11:33 - May 18 with 2604 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Frank Lampard

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 11:35 - May 18 with 2590 viewsElijahK

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 11:33 - May 18 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Frank Lampard

Well if Everton go down I don’t think they’ll be keeping him, and it’s not like he’s been that amazing for what he’s done soo far in the prem

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 11:41 - May 18 with 2569 viewssaints__fan__73

Why would Thomas Frank come here?

He's at a club with a better stadium, more money, more ambitious owners and is in London so more chance of signing big name players.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 12:10 - May 18 with 2526 viewsDENZY

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 11:33 - May 18 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Frank Lampard

I genuinely have no idea who your manager is.

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 12:11 - May 18 with 2524 viewsSadoldgit

We tend to go for people out of a job don’t we?
If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 12:12 - May 18 with 2522 viewsElijahK

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 11:41 - May 18 by saints__fan__73

He's at a club with a better stadium, more money, more ambitious owners and is in London so more chance of signing big name players.

Mate it was just a few names of managers that I’ve heard a few say they wouldn’t mind

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 12:31 - May 18 with 2492 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 12:10 - May 18 by DENZY

I genuinely have no idea who your manager is.

Nor do I

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 13:47 - May 18 with 2376 viewsDENZY

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 12:31 - May 18 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Nor do I

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

Login to get fewer ads

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 13:49 - May 18 with 2373 viewssaint901

I see nobody in that list who is demonstrably better than RH.

Given more resources and different players, maybe.

Marsch - definitely not - look where Leeds are.
Smith - another relegated club
Lampard - really?
Dyche - do we really want to play like Burnley?
If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 15:14 - May 18 with 2286 viewsElijahK

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 13:49 - May 18 by saint901

Lampard - really?

Well that’s one of the reasons I made this poll as I’d really be interested to see of which mangers people really want in to replace Ralph if he goes. As like you said, non are any major standouts, and that means that if we do sack him, we’re ether going with someone that’s not much better, or taking a risk on a foreign manager that won’t have much/any experience in the prem.
ether way it’s certainly risky

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 15:29 - May 18 with 2268 viewsdirk_doone

Gerardo Seoane

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 15:32 - May 18 with 2265 viewssaints__fan__73

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 15:29 - May 18 by dirk_doone

Gerardo Seoane

But what about a viable target? No manager is going to come from a bigger CL club to relegation battling Saints.

May just as well say let's get in Pep.

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 15:43 - May 18 with 2231 viewsRon11

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 13:49 - May 18 by saint901

Lampard - really?

After last nights display, and after eight defeats out of the last eleven games, who could do worse?
If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 08:26 - May 19 with 1945 viewsSadoldgit

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 15:43 - May 18 by Ron11

After last nights display, and after eight defeats out of the last eleven games, who could do worse?

Look on the bright side Ron. We could have lost all eleven!
If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 09:26 - May 19 with 1875 viewsRon11

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 08:26 - May 19 by Sadoldgit

Look on the bright side Ron. We could have lost all eleven!

No doubt you would have been happy with that also.
If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 11:12 - May 19 with 1792 viewsPatfromPoole

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 11:41 - May 18 by saints__fan__73

How is Brentford’s stadium better?

Have you been there?

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 11:36 - May 19 with 1772 viewssaints__fan__73

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 11:12 - May 19 by PatfromPoole

How is Brentford’s stadium better?

Have you been there?

A new car tends to be better than a 20 year old one...

Our stadium does a job, but it was built on the cheap and is getting pretty dog eared with no real money ever spent on it. There's more rust than on an old Cortina and we're doing well if both of the big screens are working at the same time, and even then the one on the Northam has areas where it's dead. Apparently they wanted to replace them but to do that they would need to strengthen the roof supports but that takes the stuff we haven't got (i.e. money).

I can't think of many fans who would rate our stadium, it's certainly light years behind the ones that have been built in recent years.

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 12:13 - May 19 with 1740 viewssaintwizzler

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 11:36 - May 19 by saints__fan__73

A new car tends to be better than a 20 year old one...

Our stadium does a job, but it was built on the cheap and is getting pretty dog eared with no real money ever spent on it. There's more rust than on an old Cortina and we're doing well if both of the big screens are working at the same time, and even then the one on the Northam has areas where it's dead. Apparently they wanted to replace them but to do that they would need to strengthen the roof supports but that takes the stuff we haven't got (i.e. money).

I can't think of many fans who would rate our stadium, it's certainly light years behind the ones that have been built in recent years.

So,

Have you been to Brentford’s stadium, yes or no?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 12:24 - May 19 with 1733 viewsBuggalugs

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 12:13 - May 19 by saintwizzler

So,

I doubt he's been to St Mary's either.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 10:38 - May 21 with 1471 viewssaintwizzler

If Ralph is sacked in the summer, who do we get in? on 12:13 - May 19 by saintwizzler

So,

Still waiting on an answer…

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024