Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
new signings 07:50 - Jun 8 with 2897 viewssaint22

When does the window close? Sept 1?
Do we have to wait until we are well into the new season before we get any loanees thru the door?
new signings on 09:19 - Jun 9 with 491 viewsSadoldgit

new signings on 18:52 - Jun 8 by Bicester_North

Everton are supposedly in financial difficulties as well. Tarkowski was apparently on 50k a week when he signed for Burnley, I would say a proven PL quality centre half is a necessity for Saints and if they don’t sign one there is a good chance of relegation.

That would cost a lot more than paying him, a goal scorer, a creative no 10 and a quality keeper a combined £20M a year. We either want to sign players who will do a job or bodge it on the cheap and hope there are 3 worse teams.

Hopefully the new owners prove me wrong

That is my point though Bicester. We don’t know what the budget is for new players, who is going, who is coming. We may well have been interested in the player but his agent might have told us to forget it as he was set for Everton? They will have their own issues as does every club that isn’t bank rolled by silly money. We all know that a massive rebuild is necessary, including the coaching staff. Business starts in earnest today. Let’s see how it plays out before we slag the new owners off for being no better than Gao.
new signings on 13:30 - Jun 9 with 434 viewssolent_toffee

new signings on 08:39 - Jun 9 by PatfromPoole

“Released” Sigurdsson…..

Interesting and potentially somewhat ironic choice of wording, sir.

Well his contract has ran out so they won’t be paying him anymore!

Between those three players they contributed about 4 games, no assists and no goals last season.

So good riddance and an example, if needed, of Everton’s appalling recruitment in recent years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024