Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you like Ings to come back? 13:39 - Jun 11 with 1794 viewsSaintsforeverj

Would you like Ings to come back?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/20203552.amp/

Can't see it happening, but we desperately need a quality striker imo. It would be hard to forgive him for being so greedy.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2022 13:46]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Would you like Ings to come back? on 15:41 - Jun 11 with 1644 viewsSadoldgit

Not sure he would want to come back and are we likely to pay what he wants as we didn’t before?
Would you like Ings to come back? on 16:02 - Jun 11 with 1607 viewsSaintsforeverj

Rumour has it, Villa will be bringing in one or two more strikers as they have big ambitions, money to spend and Ings isn't part of Gerrard's plans. Would he come here on less wages? I suppose if he realises he has made a big mistake and will otherwise be playing reserve team football for the next few years, ruining his career, he might consider it. Ofcourse more likely though, the greedy so and so could be happy to sit in the reserves on more money. The other option, maybe Saints would pay a bit more under our new ownership than before. I know one thing, we really missed his goals last season and we need a good striker to come in.

At 29 years old, would I have him back, after a grovelling apology? Yes, I would. We need his goals and quality again.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2022 16:06]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Would you like Ings to come back? on 16:47 - Jun 11 with 1555 viewssaintwizzler

Would you like Ings to come back? on 16:02 - Jun 11 by Saintsforeverj

Rumour has it, Villa will be bringing in one or two more strikers as they have big ambitions, money to spend and Ings isn't part of Gerrard's plans. Would he come here on less wages? I suppose if he realises he has made a big mistake and will otherwise be playing reserve team football for the next few years, ruining his career, he might consider it. Ofcourse more likely though, the greedy so and so could be happy to sit in the reserves on more money. The other option, maybe Saints would pay a bit more under our new ownership than before. I know one thing, we really missed his goals last season and we need a good striker to come in.

At 29 years old, would I have him back, after a grovelling apology? Yes, I would. We need his goals and quality again.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2022 16:06]

As before when this thread pops up.

Wages.

Others would pay want he wanted. We wouldn’t.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Would you like Ings to come back? on 18:09 - Jun 11 with 1479 viewsdirk_doone

Talking of strikers, I see Paddy Obafemi's Ireland are beating Jock Adams' Scotland.

I'd swap Shane Long for Obafemi any day of the week. In fact, at the rate Obafemi's value is increasing, we'd probably need to throw in Adam Armstrong as well.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2022 18:20]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Would you like Ings to come back? on 19:49 - Jun 11 with 1378 viewskingslandstand1

Would you like Ings to come back? on 18:09 - Jun 11 by dirk_doone

Talking of strikers, I see Paddy Obafemi's Ireland are beating Jock Adams' Scotland.

I'd swap Shane Long for Obafemi any day of the week. In fact, at the rate Obafemi's value is increasing, we'd probably need to throw in Adam Armstrong as well.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2022 18:20]

Especially with the goal he's just scored for the paddy's
Would you like Ings to come back? on 10:51 - Jun 12 with 1091 viewsSadoldgit

You can’t wing it in the EPL. When he was fully fit he was quality but the injuries seem to have taken their toll and I think we would be better off looking elsewhere.
Would you like Ings to come back? on 13:56 - Jun 12 with 1011 viewssledger

a good bit of business by saints,25 million for an injury prone 29 year who in his final season with us had started to break down again and just imagine he would still have 3 years of his large contract left like a millstone round saints finances,thank you and goodbye
Would you like Ings to come back? on 17:08 - Jun 12 with 937 views1teeminants

Would you like Ings to come back? on 16:47 - Jun 11 by saintwizzler

As before when this thread pops up.

Wages.

Others would pay want he wanted. We wouldn’t.

Exactly this and it’s mental that fans think these type of players would come back. We do no pay the wages that these players want.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Login to get fewer ads

Would you like Ings to come back? on 17:59 - Jun 12 with 915 viewskernow

No thank you.
Looking back and moving on doesn't work
Would like to see a few more under performers offloaded as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024