Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit 15:06 - Jun 20 with 4605 viewsSaintNick

Surprisingly quiet on the new kit front

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

New Kit on 14:32 - Jun 29 with 743 viewsManwithnoname

Is the chap with the glasses on in the image the new Centre Back?
New Kit on 19:46 - Jun 29 with 576 viewsElijahK

New Kit on 12:45 - Jun 29 by TripleNiemi

Grown blokes in replica kits is simply wrong. Put them on a par with Redmond and his dress sense.

Yeah well a mate of mine once said something that I though was actually pretty decent. As he said that no one should ever wear any full out replica shirts for their team from after they turned 16/18, so anyone who’s under 18 now should get one (as they are made more for younger kids), whilst if any of the older ones were on here they would be wearing ones from the 80’s or 90’s.

But yeah, how/why soo many guys at the games where the shirts (and sometimes even the whole kit!) when they’re at the footie just ain’t right.

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

New Kit on 21:18 - Jun 29 with 525 viewsclunk76

New Kit on 12:39 - Jun 29 by franniesTache

I love this time of year, a bunch of overweight adults scream about how a football top has the "wrong" type of stripes and how much they hate it before spending money they could spend on a decent shirt or polo on the thing they said they hate

Im speaking from a design point of view. I'd only wear a shirt lounging around the house or by the pool. Im not an outlet fashionista sporting last years Fred Perry. Rest assured i'll only expose my well earned muffin top if i know it wont offend anyone else!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024