Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Bale 09:49 - Jun 26 with 838 viewsSaintNick

Gone to Los Angeles FC, that will be for the money then

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Gareth Bale on 09:56 - Jun 26 with 821 viewsJaySaint

Why wouldn't you after all he has achieved?
Los Angeles or Cardiff.....

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Gareth Bale on 10:28 - Jun 26 with 783 viewsSaintNick

Gareth Bale on 09:56 - Jun 26 by JaySaint

Why wouldn't you after all he has achieved?
Los Angeles or Cardiff.....

Does he really need the money ?

He can't play till July, so the regular season only has 3 months left and 11 games left, although LAFC are top of the Western Conference so most likely will make the post season play offs.

Gareth Bale on 10:42 - Jun 26 with 767 viewskingslandstand1

Gareth Bale on 10:28 - Jun 26 by SaintNick

He can't play till July, so the regular season only has 3 months left and 11 games left, although LAFC are top of the Western Conference so most likely will make the post season play offs.

None of them need the money, but that taste never goes away
I mean, poor old Pogba couldn't survive on £300k a week
Gareth Bale on 10:42 - Jun 26 with 760 viewsJaySaint

Gareth Bale on 10:28 - Jun 26 by SaintNick

Where would you rather live/work?
Los Angeles or Cardiff?

Gareth Bale on 10:46 - Jun 26 with 746 viewsSaintNick

Gareth Bale on 10:42 - Jun 26 by JaySaint

Where would you rather live/work?
Los Angeles or Cardiff?

You are right, but if you are going to spout off all the I love Wales etc etc then why not put something back into Welsh football

Gareth Bale on 10:47 - Jun 26 with 739 viewsJaySaint

Gareth Bale on 10:46 - Jun 26 by SaintNick

You are right, but if you are going to spout off all the I love Wales etc etc then why not put something back into Welsh football

He has been instrumental taking them to the world cup (let alone semi-finals of the euros a few years back). I suspect that is putting back in. More so than playing the English Championship!
[Post edited 26 Jun 2022 10:47]

Gareth Bale on 10:49 - Jun 26 with 714 viewsSadoldgit

Better quality of golfing opportunities in LA?
Gareth Bale on 10:51 - Jun 26 with 714 viewsSaintNick

Gareth Bale on 10:47 - Jun 26 by JaySaint

He has been instrumental taking them to the world cup (let alone semi-finals of the euros a few years back). I suspect that is putting back in. More so than playing the English Championship!
[Post edited 26 Jun 2022 10:47]

If I had spent a long and lucrative football career at the top level and I was now out of contract I would put ending my career with Saints as a priority over uprooting my family 6,000 miles away just to earn some money I didn't need.

Perhaps that is the difference between football supporters and players, somewhere along the line as a professional footballer you lose perspective

Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Bale on 10:52 - Jun 26 with 706 viewsJaySaint

Gareth Bale on 10:51 - Jun 26 by SaintNick

If I had spent a long and lucrative football career at the top level and I was now out of contract I would put ending my career with Saints as a priority over uprooting my family 6,000 miles away just to earn some money I didn't need.

Perhaps that is the difference between football supporters and players, somewhere along the line as a professional footballer you lose perspective

you are focusing on Money. What if his family want to experience life in California for a couple of years? For all we know he may have preferred to go home, but his family may have swayed him....life is for living and Cardiff will always be there.

They have been living in the sun for the last 8 years or so....California would make sense.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2022 10:53]

Gareth Bale on 16:10 - Jun 26 with 558 viewsSadoldgit

There are a lot worse places to end your career than California. I think the issue with Bale is staying so long at Real Madrid after the relationship soured. He should be remembered as one of the greatest talents of his generation yet despite his silverware, his career will always be blighted by his poor relationship with the club and the fans. Rightly or wrongly, the perception is that he would rather be playing golf or playing for Wales than playing for one of the biggest clubs on the planet. He is a very rich man and has shedloads of medals, but he is also despised by the city that provided the wealth and medals. Not a great legacy really is it?
Gareth Bale on 16:29 - Jun 26 with 535 viewssledger

parasite,does he even like the game thats given him so much,if hes so patriotic why doesnt he play in his own country,the sooner hes consigned to history the better
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024