Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women’s Euros 12:02 - Jul 6 with 16607 viewskel

Anyone going to be watching it? Quick straw poll at work suggests people aren’t interested but I’ll take some of the games in. The standard has improved in the last few years (apart from a few teams) imo and it’s a football fix until the season starts.
Women’s Euros on 19:02 - Jul 31 with 2913 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Women’s Euros on 18:21 - Jul 31 by kel

Great finish.

Come on!

Brilliant ball by our girl keira Walsh.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Women’s Euros on 19:17 - Jul 31 with 2838 viewsrichfoad32

I like how the commentary team make no attempt at impartiality at all
Women’s Euros on 19:19 - Jul 31 with 2835 viewskel

Some of the players look dead on their feet which is hardly a surprise given it’s been the same starting team for every game.

Hopefully we don’t get hit by a sucker punch.
Women’s Euros on 19:21 - Jul 31 with 2829 viewskel

Heh.
Women’s Euros on 19:24 - Jul 31 with 2807 viewsNigeriamark

Women’s Euros on 19:21 - Jul 31 by kel

Heh.

Yesssssss

2-1.Scrappy goal but who cares

Come on
Women’s Euros on 19:35 - Jul 31 with 2754 viewsNigeriamark

Women’s Euros on 19:24 - Jul 31 by Nigeriamark

Yesssssss

2-1.Scrappy goal but who cares

Come on

Brilliant

Well done girls. Really enjoyed that
Women’s Euros on 19:41 - Jul 31 with 2701 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Magnificent, well done England. To me matches when I saw our two promotions.

Women’s Euros on 19:45 - Jul 31 with 2654 viewsD_Alien

I'm actually overcome by that!!!

And that goal celebration by Kelly was the celebration to end ALL celebrations!

The women have shifted that donkey off our footballing backs. Have a word with the lads to tell them how to do it!

Every single player had a story. Jill Scott made a huge difference and the sight of her telling the German lass to F*ck Off You F*cking... whatever was just brilliant!

Great game by R Keira too! Freedom of Rochdale at least!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Women’s Euros on 19:49 - Jul 31 with 2631 viewsDaleiLama

Epic.

Not ashamed to say I shed tears of joy over that. Great, great day.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Women’s Euros on 19:53 - Jul 31 with 2627 viewsblackdogblue

Women’s Euros on 19:49 - Jul 31 by DaleiLama

Epic.

Not ashamed to say I shed tears of joy over that. Great, great day.

Must admit got a bit emotional myself…

It’s come home… Well Done Lionesses 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Women’s Euros on 20:00 - Jul 31 with 2578 viewsDaleiLama

Women’s Euros on 19:45 - Jul 31 by D_Alien

I'm actually overcome by that!!!

And that goal celebration by Kelly was the celebration to end ALL celebrations!

The women have shifted that donkey off our footballing backs. Have a word with the lads to tell them how to do it!

Every single player had a story. Jill Scott made a huge difference and the sight of her telling the German lass to F*ck Off You F*cking... whatever was just brilliant!

Great game by R Keira too! Freedom of Rochdale at least!

Her mum was in the crowd too - would pay good money to see her reaction 😂

Women’s Euros on 20:03 - Jul 31 with 2554 viewssince58

Just brill brill brill.
Good girls.!!!
Women’s Euros on 20:09 - Jul 31 with 2504 viewskel

Absolutely superb and throughly deserved. Great team spirit shown too and they coped with any setbacks when they needed to.

Very nerve wracking in extra time but they showed they know how to grind out results. A bit of that here please, Robbie.
Women’s Euros on 20:27 - Jul 31 with 2424 viewsforeverhopefulDale

An absolutely brilliant tournament with a truly brilliant end result. Finally, Football has come home after 56 years of hurt. Thank you Lionesses ♥️

Women’s Euros on 20:39 - Jul 31 with 2390 viewsSheffdale

The last five minutes of extra time reminded me of Steve Davies and Calvin running down the clock v Charlton. A joy to watch throughout the tournament.
Women’s Euros on 22:48 - Jul 31 with 2155 viewsDaleiLama

Video of Wiegman's presser. 😂

Quality from Earps and Bronze

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11066669/Becky-Hill-opens-Euros-final-L

Women’s Euros on 09:37 - Aug 1 with 1891 viewsdingdangblue

Wonderful achievement by England's lionesses. They were brilliant all tournament and those celebrations after the final whistle will be remembered for a lifetime.
It would be great if Rochdale AFC could invite Keira Walsh to be special guest at a home game in the next few weeks if she is available.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Women’s Euros on 14:28 - Aug 1 with 1744 viewsDaleiLama

Just caught the lunchtime Trafalgar Square celebrations of the lionesses. If Lucy Bronze and quite a few others have stopped drinking and been to bed since yesterday, I'd be surprised. As good a performance off the pitch as on it!!!

Women’s Euros on 22:59 - Aug 1 with 1474 viewsTomRAFC

What a game that was! Wembley was packed and absolutely buzzing. Had an elderly Plymouth fan on one side of me, who was an absolute gent. He'd gone by himself and he was more than welcome to join in our celebrations. He was clearly having the time of his life.

The reporting of the win has been pretty great too. There's almost no unnecessary comparisons to the men's game, shoehorned references to the war, or letching over Chloe Kelly's celebration. There seems to be a proper focus on celebrating this team. They did us proud.

Toone's finish was superb, as was Keira's pass. Some excellent use of the English language from Jill Scott too. It wouldn't have been a proper final without some bizarre refereeing decisions either.

I can't imagine how special this is for those who have been trying to build the sport. My partner was at the last euros final in the UK at an almost empty Ewood Park.

NFR but we got back this evening and got some tea from Remal in Prestwich. If you're ever over that way, I can't recommend it enough. Never had anything from there that wasn't spot on.

Thank you, Lionesses. You've given the country something truly special. We owe you.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2022 23:05]

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Women’s Euros on 23:02 - Aug 1 with 1470 viewskel

Women’s Euros on 22:59 - Aug 1 by TomRAFC

What a game that was! Wembley was packed and absolutely buzzing. Had an elderly Plymouth fan on one side of me, who was an absolute gent. He'd gone by himself and he was more than welcome to join in our celebrations. He was clearly having the time of his life.

The reporting of the win has been pretty great too. There's almost no unnecessary comparisons to the men's game, shoehorned references to the war, or letching over Chloe Kelly's celebration. There seems to be a proper focus on celebrating this team. They did us proud.

Toone's finish was superb, as was Keira's pass. Some excellent use of the English language from Jill Scott too. It wouldn't have been a proper final without some bizarre refereeing decisions either.

I can't imagine how special this is for those who have been trying to build the sport. My partner was at the last euros final in the UK at an almost empty Ewood Park.

NFR but we got back this evening and got some tea from Remal in Prestwich. If you're ever over that way, I can't recommend it enough. Never had anything from there that wasn't spot on.

Thank you, Lionesses. You've given the country something truly special. We owe you.

Glad you enjoyed your day, I’d imagine it was a brilliant atmosphere too compared to the bellends that attended the mens final.

The momentum now needs to continue and the more people that take interest the better.
Women’s Euros on 23:13 - Aug 1 with 1452 viewsDaleiLama

Women’s Euros on 22:59 - Aug 1 by TomRAFC

Great call getting tickets for the semi, the final and staying over. 👏 Glad you witnessed such a wonderful spectacle. Well Jel as the kids have been heard to say.

Women’s Euros on 00:12 - Aug 2 with 1399 viewsTomRAFC

Women’s Euros on 23:13 - Aug 1 by DaleiLama

Great call getting tickets for the semi, the final and staying over. 👏 Glad you witnessed such a wonderful spectacle. Well Jel as the kids have been heard to say.

Full credit goes to my better half for that. She applied for tickets as soon as they were released, long before the tournament started.

Doubt it would be as easy to get over to Australia and New Zealand for the world cup!

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024