Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Romeo Lavia 19:08 - Jul 6 with 2372 viewsElijahK

Seems like we’ve finally signed him, now we just need to find out who’s his Juliet is and that’s midfield sorted!
But it seems like we’ll be signing that Randgera midfielder soon, and a few rumours for that Neco Williams, Broja, that Belgian attacking midfielder. Certainly looks like this could actually be a transfer window that we enjoy for once

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Romeo Lavia on 19:15 - Jul 6 with 2296 viewsdarthvader

If we get Broja yes , the others you mention will be the icing on cake .

keep the faith coyr

Romeo Lavia on 19:24 - Jul 6 with 2274 viewsdarthvader

Some interesting names on the team sheet .,,, Romeo ,Romeu, S Armstrong Adam Armstrong,Che Adams JWP KWP ABK

keep the faith coyr

Romeo Lavia on 22:30 - Jul 6 with 2096 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Here for the weather, he's only here for the weather ;)

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Romeo Lavia on 07:42 - Jul 7 with 1980 viewsSonicBoom

Thats an awful lot of money for such a young player with so little experience. I hope our fans remember he's still learning when he inevitably has a dip inform. The club must really rate him though so I'm excited to see him play.
Romeo Lavia on 09:27 - Jul 7 with 1926 viewsChesham_Saint

Romeo Lavia on 07:42 - Jul 7 by SonicBoom

Thats an awful lot of money for such a young player with so little experience. I hope our fans remember he's still learning when he inevitably has a dip inform. The club must really rate him though so I'm excited to see him play.

He seems to be rated by the City fans judging by their websites…

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Romeo Lavia on 13:37 - Jul 7 with 1844 viewssaint22

Romeo Lavia on 09:27 - Jul 7 by Chesham_Saint

He seems to be rated by the City fans judging by their websites…

But clearly not by Pep, which makes you wonder how good he actually is
Romeo Lavia on 13:56 - Jul 7 with 1822 viewsBicester_North

Romeo Lavia on 13:37 - Jul 7 by saint22

If he was rated by PG we would never get him, we aren’t ever going to have a player who is good enough for Man City, they may as well be 2 divisions above us

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Romeo Lavia on 21:17 - Jul 7 with 1717 viewsPeterL22

Worried it's a big gamble - totally untried at PL level. He may look good at B team level, but gulf in standard to PL. Difficult to know how Pep rates him because he has one or two useful midfielders to call on in his first team squad. Also I'm not sure it's a priority for us - we are actually well covered in midfield.
Login to get fewer ads

Romeo Lavia on 18:46 - Jul 8 with 1628 viewsMonksway

I think he is the number 6 we failed to sign last year. I think he and Diallo will be back up for JWP and Romeu but with the option of replacing Ori in the second half or firming up the midfield - which will be really helpful.
Romeo Lavia on 18:47 - Jul 8 with 1627 viewssaint22

Romeo Lavia on 13:56 - Jul 7 by Bicester_North

If he was rated by PG we would never get him, we aren’t ever going to have a player who is good enough for Man City, they may as well be 2 divisions above us

Exactly
So Championship level?
Romeo Lavia on 19:02 - Jul 8 with 1611 viewsSadoldgit

Romeo Lavia on 13:37 - Jul 7 by saint22

I don’t know if that is the case or not, but why insert a buy back clause if Pep doesn’t rate him?
Romeo Lavia on 19:12 - Jul 8 with 1607 viewsChesham_Saint

Romeo Lavia on 19:02 - Jul 8 by Sadoldgit

I don’t know if that is the case or not, but why insert a buy back clause if Pep doesn’t rate him?

Precisely Soggs and he’s still only a teenager so it’s very hard to get established in that team. Plus with the new financial rules City and Chelsea will have to sell rather than loan.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Romeo Lavia on 08:09 - Jul 9 with 1472 viewskernow

Its refreshing to see a player with a bit of forward vision, looking to get attacks going.
Hopefully too much of that won't be coached out of this young fella.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024