Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charity shield 18:26 - Jul 30 with 2212 viewsBicester_North

How depressing to flick through the channels and see the return of the most shameful fans in the land chanting shite, the German gurner, the banal cliché ridden commentary and the mega rich diving spoilt arseholes on the pitch

Makes you realise how little you miss the premier league in the summer

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Charity shield on 18:55 - Jul 30 with 2160 viewsSaintsforeverj

Not even watching it. Can't stand them all celebrating. Have avoided the pubs too.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Charity shield on 19:27 - Jul 30 with 2123 viewsBicester_North

Charity shield on 18:55 - Jul 30 by Saintsforeverj

Not even watching it. Can't stand them all celebrating. Have avoided the pubs too.

Wise move, every year it gets more grim

Charity shield on 19:40 - Jul 30 with 2093 viewsBerber

I didn’t watch it to see the fans, but some of the best football in the country. Despite it being early season, I wasn’t disappointed. Sadly, the ignorant lady on the commentary team let the ITV down, continually getting things wrong, and making poorly expressed, banal contributions. I don’t mind female commentators and pundits in the main, most are knowledgeable and interesting. The thick o today did not seem to qualify.
Charity shield on 21:24 - Jul 30 with 1967 viewsBicester_North

Charity shield on 19:40 - Jul 30 by Berber

I didn’t watch it to see the fans, but some of the best football in the country. Despite it being early season, I wasn’t disappointed. Sadly, the ignorant lady on the commentary team let the ITV down, continually getting things wrong, and making poorly expressed, banal contributions. I don’t mind female commentators and pundits in the main, most are knowledgeable and interesting. The thick o today did not seem to qualify.

If Peter Brackley, Kenneth Wolstenholme, and Brian Moore came back from the dead and partnered with Gary Neville on every game I’d watch a lot more football
[Post edited 30 Jul 2022 21:29]

Charity shield on 22:29 - Jul 30 with 1869 viewshedgeend61

Charity shield on 19:40 - Jul 30 by Berber

Think it was Carney today, who needed five views of Trent's opening goal before noticing it took a deflection to beat the keeper, Stevie Wonder would have called it on first viewing.
Her and the Chelsea manager Hayes may know their stuff, but are so boring, listening to them would send you to sleep well before 90 minutes.

I think all the women commentators are terrible, especially the shouty one on MOTD.

City will have to learn to play with a striker (who didn't look much cop today) this season instead of boring everyone to death by a thousand passes, and the players looked classy at the end rejecting their runners up medals.

Their team and fans used to have a bit of class before they won the lottery and started winning things 10 years back, not now all Billy Bigbollox, but they still haven't won what they really want to win.
Charity shield on 08:22 - Jul 31 with 1627 viewsTripleNiemi

Have not missed the PL at all......

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Charity shield on 23:25 - Jul 31 with 1423 viewsChesham_Saint

Remind me…when did it become the ‘Community Shield’? Given the amount of times the scousers have won it of late, wouldn’t the original name be more appropriate?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Charity shield on 08:43 - Aug 1 with 1334 viewsBerber

Charity shield on 21:24 - Jul 30 by Bicester_North

If Peter Brackley, Kenneth Wolstenholme, and Brian Moore came back from the dead and partnered with Gary Neville on every game I’d watch a lot more football
[Post edited 30 Jul 2022 21:29]

Don’t forget Frank Bough. Reading the Dembele, friend of a friends Pysio’s missus source thread on here, I once saw Frank in Maidenhead at the height of his embarrassing S&M episode. He didn’t have any gossip though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024