Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread 10:35 - Aug 13 with 7816 viewsSaintNick

Only the second game of the season and a big one, first question is Bella Kotchap, Valery or Stephens

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 20:34 - Aug 13 with 867 viewssaint68

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 20:08 - Aug 13 by kernow

Holds up mirror for saint68 to reflect and take a long hard look.

We've had this out before and you were the one to kick off with the personal attacks all those years ago. It's obviously been festering and frothing away in the sub conscious cloud.

Like I said you want to get nasty I don't mind but it's all a bit pathetic to attack strangers on a message board as any reasonable person would agree.

I'm sure as a Saints fan you're a decent chap, somewhat sensitive though. Sharing a pint might not be a good idea if you spoke to me like that face to face.

Oh and the veiled threat of violence 🤣😄

I'm sure as a Saints fan you're a decent chap, somewhat sensitive though. Sharing a pint might not be a good idea if you spoke to me like that face to face.

Get a grip pal

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 20:42 - Aug 13 with 829 viewskernow

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 20:34 - Aug 13 by saint68

Oh and the veiled threat of violence 🤣😄

Get a grip pal

You're a keyboard warrior pal... oh and a coward.
Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 20:44 - Aug 13 with 824 viewssaint68

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 20:42 - Aug 13 by kernow

You're out of your depth darling get to bed before you post some more inaccurate bile.

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 20:53 - Aug 13 with 799 viewssaint68

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 20:42 - Aug 13 by kernow

Oh and congratulations for wrecking a decent thread...

Priceless!!

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 21:11 - Aug 13 with 762 viewsSadoldgit

He said previously that he hadn’t picked him because he wasn’t quite up to speed on training, not because he hadn’t played like George Best in training. Apart from that, if you have a large squad, is it unreasonable to pick a team based on the effort players are putting in during the sessions? The perceived wisdom at the end of last season is that the team were “on the beach.” Wouldnt you expect the people selecting the starting eleven based on players they could see were putting in the effort? I’m not saying he didn’t, but I don’t think that Ralph was saying that either.
Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 22:21 - Aug 13 with 682 viewskernow

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 20:53 - Aug 13 by saint68

Oh and congratulations for wrecking a decent thread...

Priceless!!

Oh!! And i thought you lived in Spain as you've told us all so many times with your poor me Brexit shyte. And residencia bollocks..

Try and remember what you post ya knob.

Yep goodnight petal.
Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 12:58 - Aug 14 with 417 viewsBridders2

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 21:11 - Aug 13 by Sadoldgit

He said previously that he hadn’t picked him because he wasn’t quite up to speed on training, not because he hadn’t played like George Best in training. Apart from that, if you have a large squad, is it unreasonable to pick a team based on the effort players are putting in during the sessions? The perceived wisdom at the end of last season is that the team were “on the beach.” Wouldnt you expect the people selecting the starting eleven based on players they could see were putting in the effort? I’m not saying he didn’t, but I don’t think that Ralph was saying that either.

No matter how many friendlies or training sessions you only really get to know you players in the heat of battle in a Premier league game, so I'm giving Ralf the benefit of doubt and a little more time to hone the team, especially with so many new players.
Today we saw some good performances from new players who should get cemented positions and some encouraging performances from others like Adam Armstrong when he came on.
Attack and midfield look improved but defence is a shambles ie our player, think it was Salusu should have been much tighter on the Leeds player who crossed for the first goal, he just trotted towards him giving him acres of space !!! The cross for the second goal should have been intercepted by our big centre forward Che Adams who totally failed to connect. Kotchap looked encouraging but we still need a colossus in defence.
The team is starting to pick itself we'll see if Ralph will cock that up or learn from it. The world Cup break will be the time to change managers if he doesn't.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024