Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread 10:35 - Aug 13 with 7818 viewsSaintNick

Only the second game of the season and a big one, first question is Bella Kotchap, Valery or Stephens

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 17:13 - Aug 13 with 956 viewsinthebox

Yes the same old issue, RH thinks he's Klopp but without the squad. I think he has too much respect for this league, he keeps on going on about how difficult it is. But I can't remember who said it but football is a simple game, you first start with your best players in their preferred position and go from there.
Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 17:17 - Aug 13 with 925 viewssaint68

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 17:13 - Aug 13 by inthebox

Yes the same old issue, RH thinks he's Klopp but without the squad. I think he has too much respect for this league, he keeps on going on about how difficult it is. But I can't remember who said it but football is a simple game, you first start with your best players in their preferred position and go from there.

He's an idiot...nothing more nothing less.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 17:26 - Aug 13 with 873 viewsRon11

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Aug 13 by saint68

This isn't a masterstroke from Ralph by any imagination .kneejerk reaction to getting bossed out of the game,at home.. hope he's sacked tomorrow

From what I saw of it (in the dugout), it was the other coaches that finally had enough and told him in no uncertain terms what to do....and they looked pissed off.
FFS why not start with those players, and at the same time tell Bednarek
what a useless arrogant coont he is. At the very least Stephens tries.....
It was the same old bollocks before the change, toothless up front because the ball yet again was not getting anywhere near the box.
If this clown is now going to stay until his next fu ck up, let's hope the other coaches rein him in and get their ideas on the pitch.
Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 17:27 - Aug 13 with 876 viewskernow

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 17:06 - Aug 13 by darthvader

I'm happy to take that hopeful miracle prediction Of 2-2 !!

After the subs we looked transformed . Hopefully he will no longer start with 3 centre backs .

I think it has saved him now, coming back from 2 down for a change feels like a win .!

It was a great comeback result but obviously not good enough for those that aren't happy unless they're whinging or calling for the manager's head.

I couldn't go as I've been suffering heat stroke which I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Do any rational heads who actually saw the match have any comments about the performance of our team?
Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 17:38 - Aug 13 with 838 viewssaint68

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 17:27 - Aug 13 by kernow

It was a great comeback result but obviously not good enough for those that aren't happy unless they're whinging or calling for the manager's head.

I couldn't go as I've been suffering heat stroke which I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Do any rational heads who actually saw the match have any comments about the performance of our team?

Watched the whole game..we were all over the place first half and had no idea what was going on...Che Adams was our best player first half with Kotchop a close second...the turning point was 0-2 down you drip...we had to respond and set a formation and introduced subs that should of started. So wind your neck in you Sarky oaf.

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 17:41 - Aug 13 with 830 viewssaint68

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 17:38 - Aug 13 by saint68

Watched the whole game..we were all over the place first half and had no idea what was going on...Che Adams was our best player first half with Kotchop a close second...the turning point was 0-2 down you drip...we had to respond and set a formation and introduced subs that should of started. So wind your neck in you Sarky oaf.

Oh!! And i thought you lived in Spain as you've told us all so many times with your poor me Brexit shyte. And residencia bollocks..

Try and remember what you post ya knob.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2022 17:42]

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 17:45 - Aug 13 with 810 viewsinthebox

Interesting quote from RH, ask about the magical pass from Mara RH said he hadn't seen him do that in sessions. Perhaps RH relies too much on how the players perform in training sessions. I can imagine George Best didn't waste his time doing those amazing floating runs in sessions but Matt Busby knew that he had it in him.
Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:02 - Aug 13 with 761 viewskernow

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 17:38 - Aug 13 by saint68

Cheers for the comments.
As for the rest of your diatribe, shove it up your fat, hairy , sweaty crack.
Miserable hijueputa.
Login to get fewer ads

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:06 - Aug 13 with 747 viewsGRIM

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 17:45 - Aug 13 by inthebox

Interesting quote from RH, ask about the magical pass from Mara RH said he hadn't seen him do that in sessions. Perhaps RH relies too much on how the players perform in training sessions. I can imagine George Best didn't waste his time doing those amazing floating runs in sessions but Matt Busby knew that he had it in him.

Good point made about RH judging players by what they do in training sessions.
Many players don't look impressive in training but have the ability to take it up a notch on match day.
RH continues to comment how well players have been performing in training sessions then plays them on that basis.
Did anyone notice Bednareks reaction to being subbed, he was sat with his head in his hands hiding his face.
That's what he's been doing in matches, hiding.
Also it did look like the coaches were giving Ralph some tactical advice, so is that why he made the changes or was it pure desperation.
But at least we've got a point in the bag & will not be bottom tonight, poor old Man Utd will.
Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:10 - Aug 13 with 732 viewssaint68

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:02 - Aug 13 by kernow

Cheers for the comments.
Miserable hijueputa.

The response of someone who's just been found out!!

Still moaning about health insurance and driving licence changes.

PS ..got a full tank of diesel today for €86 53ltrs...with rhe very efficient Spanish government descuenta scheme currently running at all petrol stations...something maybe the UK government might adopt 😄😭

Or maybe you moved back to England because you wouldn't shell out €35 a month to obtain comprehensive medical cover!!

You're full of it mate...get back to being a nasty expat😭😭🤣😄

Oh and for your information my mother has passed away and I'm not a bitch... and definitely not a nasty person as you imply with your petty insult. .it spoke volumes about you though
[Post edited 13 Aug 2022 18:16]

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:12 - Aug 13 with 710 viewsElijahK

Unfortunately I couldn’t watch the game today.

As I’ve just seen the score, but how did we perform? Good, bad? How were Leeds? Anything controversial happen on ether end of the pitch?

And also how was all those stupid sitting rules in the itchen north? Did anyone listen, was there any issues?

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:14 - Aug 13 with 719 viewsBicester_North

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:06 - Aug 13 by GRIM

Many players don't look impressive in training but have the ability to take it up a notch on match day.
RH continues to comment how well players have been performing in training sessions then plays them on that basis.
Did anyone notice Bednareks reaction to being subbed, he was sat with his head in his hands hiding his face.
Also it did look like the coaches were giving Ralph some tactical advice, so is that why he made the changes or was it pure desperation.
But at least we've got a point in the bag & will not be bottom tonight, poor old Man Utd will.

Bednarek has been abysmal for months, and before that he wasn’t all that good. Should’ve shipped him out in the summer and signed a decent experiences centre back, which several other mid/lower prem clubs have managed to do this season

Another failure from corporate, local fan hating, bullshit speaking Semmens and co
[Post edited 13 Aug 2022 18:14]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:19 - Aug 13 with 694 viewskernow

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:12 - Aug 13 by ElijahK

Unfortunately I couldn’t watch the game today.

As I’ve just seen the score, but how did we perform? Good, bad? How were Leeds? Anything controversial happen on ether end of the pitch?

And also how was all those stupid sitting rules in the itchen north? Did anyone listen, was there any issues?

Enjoy your life in Spain that your father worked so hard to provide for you. Oh yes I have a very good memory.
You know SOG has the best response to your childish, personal, pathetic attacks, he doesn't give you credence or the time of day.
Seems like a good plan going forward.
Au revoir.
Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:21 - Aug 13 with 690 viewsfelly1

Good fightback from the boys and pleased for Ralph.
Djenepo also had a cracking game.
Love a good comeback!
Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:22 - Aug 13 with 687 viewskernow

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:10 - Aug 13 by saint68

The response of someone who's just been found out!!

Still moaning about health insurance and driving licence changes.

PS ..got a full tank of diesel today for €86 53ltrs...with rhe very efficient Spanish government descuenta scheme currently running at all petrol stations...something maybe the UK government might adopt 😄😭

Or maybe you moved back to England because you wouldn't shell out €35 a month to obtain comprehensive medical cover!!

You're full of it mate...get back to being a nasty expat😭😭🤣😄

Oh and for your information my mother has passed away and I'm not a bitch... and definitely not a nasty person as you imply with your petty insult. .it spoke volumes about you though
[Post edited 13 Aug 2022 18:16]

Stop being nasty to people and they won"t be nasty back.
Quite simple really precious little cherub
Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Aug 13 with 675 viewsCity_boy

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 17:27 - Aug 13 by kernow

Having seen the game, I don't think you can call it whinging. I think the supporters who were there had a right to be thoroughly hacked off after that first 50 mins. The players looked clueless, playing a formation which we all know doesn't work, and should never have been used against Leeds at home.

There was no service to Adams who was running his socks off chasing scraps. The only way we would have scored had Ralf not made the changes (and he didnt have much choice in the end, it was bad), would have been from a set piece.

Ralf has to take the blame for that first half, as it was his selection and set up.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2022 18:30]
Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:27 - Aug 13 with 643 viewsElijahK

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:19 - Aug 13 by kernow

Enjoy your life in Spain that your father worked so hard to provide for you. Oh yes I have a very good memory.
You know SOG has the best response to your childish, personal, pathetic attacks, he doesn't give you credence or the time of day.
Au revoir.

You high or something? Or you responding to the wrong comment?

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:30 - Aug 13 with 642 viewsSaintsforeverj

A good comeback in the end. It was looking like a very depressing last 30 minutes but the subs were made, we went 4 4 2 and we turned it around. The players could have buried Ralph, had they lost faith in him as reported, but they gave everything to fight back.

We played too cautiously in the first half and playing 5 to be more defensively sound, doesn't work with these players. The players are much more comfortable attacking in a 4 4 2 and going for it. The change in formation immediately lifted the clouds for the players. They want to attack and it was more exciting, more aggressive, more entertaining.

Ralph has tried to go against his instincts by being more defensively sound, because we concede so many, but these players can't do it. Even with 5 at the back, we still.conceded 2. As soon as we attacked with aggression, we looked more natural and it worked. We were a different team, when we just went for it in the final 30 minutes. Aribo looks a player. Mara came on and set up the goal.

So, I hope in future we just go 4 4 2, and attack. Play more tightly and compact against the better teams, but otherwise just go for it.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:33 - Aug 13 with 640 viewskernow

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:27 - Aug 13 by ElijahK

Sorry smartphone dumb fingers
Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:35 - Aug 13 with 620 viewsElijahK

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:33 - Aug 13 by kernow

Sorry smartphone dumb fingers

Oh ok good as I was quite a bit confused as to what you were on about 😂
As I wish I was in Spain, but unfortunately I’m just doing a Wessex league game

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:36 - Aug 13 with 630 viewsBicester_North

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:30 - Aug 13 by Saintsforeverj

A good comeback in the end. It was looking like a very depressing last 30 minutes but the subs were made, we went 4 4 2 and we turned it around. The players could have buried Ralph, had they lost faith in him as reported, but they gave everything to fight back.

We played too cautiously in the first half and playing 5 to be more defensively sound, doesn't work with these players. The players are much more comfortable attacking in a 4 4 2 and going for it. The change in formation immediately lifted the clouds for the players. They want to attack and it was more exciting, more aggressive, more entertaining.

Ralph has tried to go against his instincts by being more defensively sound, because we concede so many, but these players can't do it. Even with 5 at the back, we still.conceded 2. As soon as we attacked with aggression, we looked more natural and it worked. We were a different team, when we just went for it in the final 30 minutes. Aribo looks a player. Mara came on and set up the goal.

So, I hope in future we just go 4 4 2, and attack. Play more tightly and compact against the better teams, but otherwise just go for it.

If we start the next match with 5 at the back that 100% means Ralph is beyond help

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:41 - Aug 13 with 614 viewsRon11

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:06 - Aug 13 by GRIM

I mentioned above about seeing the coaches telling Hassenhutl how to do it, and what a change it made. I'm sure that if they had not given him the right advice it would have been more 87th minute substitutions and not even one point.
Also removing Bednarek was a turning point.He certainly has been hiding. Bella Kotchap looked twice the player. Lets' hope he goes to Leicester with the the other defensive dross.
Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:42 - Aug 13 with 611 viewssaint68

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:19 - Aug 13 by kernow

Au revoir.

I bought my first property in Spain a full 23yrs before my father passed away you plank..I also obtained residencia at the same time to pay taxes on said property..you're a bitter little oaf.

Try harder to counter an argument with factually correct responses you little Brexit crybaby .

You lambasted me for having a 2 decade old residencia last year...and said it was unfair...

All over the place you fake tart

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:48 - Aug 13 with 600 viewssaint68

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:22 - Aug 13 by kernow

Stop being nasty to people and they won"t be nasty back.
Quite simple really precious little cherub

Que Princesa.. you got nastier than a g-string on a fat tart in less than one post.. do try and remember what you're posting..again!!!

Cheers for the comments.
Miserable hijueputa.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2022 18:49]

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:51 - Aug 13 with 592 viewssaint68

Saints V Leeds United Matchday Thread on 18:27 - Aug 13 by ElijahK

He's a figment of someone's imagination I think...PS Elijah...I was right about the starting line up bud 😁👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024