Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thilo Kehner 21:23 - Aug 16 with 1077 viewsSaintNick

Joined PSG from Schalke in 2018, hasnt quite worked out for the 26 year old central defender, has been having a medical today at West Ham for a £12 million plus add ons transfer.

Would he have been one for us

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Thilo Kehner on 22:20 - Aug 16 with 996 viewsBicester_North

Martin S has it all under control although he might be struggling with fatigue, what with having to attend so many matches every season and missing his family

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Thilo Kehner on 22:24 - Aug 16 with 978 viewsPatfromPoole

Thilo Kehner on 22:20 - Aug 16 by Bicester_North

Martin S has it all under control although he might be struggling with fatigue, what with having to attend so many matches every season and missing his family

And threatening airlines with keyboard warrior antics.

He’d be great fun on here.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Thilo Kehner on 22:35 - Aug 16 with 954 viewsBicester_North

Thilo Kehner on 22:24 - Aug 16 by PatfromPoole

And threatening airlines with keyboard warrior antics.

He’d be great fun on here.

What’s this? Not heard about any airline threatening

Thilo Kehner on 22:35 - Aug 16 with 955 viewsSaintNick

Thilo Kehner on 22:20 - Aug 16 by Bicester_North

Quick question, Gao was a poor owner because he rarely attended a match, Semmens is a poor CEO because he attended ever single one.

Cortese was a brilliant CEO because not only did he attend every game but he told the fans what they wanted to hear, that he would take the club to the Champions league , which ultimately he didn't and couldn't because he didn't have the money to buy any more players .

It's simple all Semmens has to do is promise the fans the earth and then before he can be proved to be a false prophet he gets out with a few million rolling years salary

Thilo Kehner on 22:42 - Aug 16 with 943 viewsBicester_North

Thilo Kehner on 22:35 - Aug 16 by SaintNick

Quick question, Gao was a poor owner because he rarely attended a match, Semmens is a poor CEO because he attended ever single one.

Cortese was a brilliant CEO because not only did he attend every game but he told the fans what they wanted to hear, that he would take the club to the Champions league , which ultimately he didn't and couldn't because he didn't have the money to buy any more players .

It's simple all Semmens has to do is promise the fans the earth and then before he can be proved to be a false prophet he gets out with a few million rolling years salary

I haven’t mentioned Gao or Cortese but Semmens got all upset because he has the hardship of being paid to go and watch Saints matches in the best seats about 40 times a year, the poor bleeder

Thilo Kehner on 22:55 - Aug 16 with 925 viewsSaintNick

Thilo Kehner on 22:42 - Aug 16 by Bicester_North

I haven’t mentioned Gao or Cortese but Semmens got all upset because he has the hardship of being paid to go and watch Saints matches in the best seats about 40 times a year, the poor bleeder

From what I have heard all he said was that he went to 38 matches too, thats a lot more than most of those who criticise him, doesnt matter that he was paid to do so.

It was taken out of context because we are in stormy waters, whatever he said he was going to get a hard time

Thilo Kehner on 23:02 - Aug 16 with 916 viewsBicester_North

Thilo Kehner on 22:55 - Aug 16 by SaintNick

From what I have heard all he said was that he went to 38 matches too, thats a lot more than most of those who criticise him, doesnt matter that he was paid to do so.

It was taken out of context because we are in stormy waters, whatever he said he was going to get a hard time

That’s like a director of an airline with shoddy service and dodgy food telling his customers that he has to take those flights too, except he doesn’t pay and goes business class.

Thilo Kehner on 23:10 - Aug 16 with 904 viewsSaintNick

Thilo Kehner on 23:02 - Aug 16 by Bicester_North

That’s like a director of an airline with shoddy service and dodgy food telling his customers that he has to take those flights too, except he doesn’t pay and goes business class.

Its like the director of an airline saying I take those flights too so i see what you see and Im doing something about it

Or more to the point it is a ceo of a football club saying Im doing my job by going to all the games and I see what you see

Login to get fewer ads

Thilo Kehner on 23:26 - Aug 16 with 892 viewsBicester_North

Thilo Kehner on 23:10 - Aug 16 by SaintNick

Its like the director of an airline saying I take those flights too so i see what you see and Im doing something about it

Or more to the point it is a ceo of a football club saying Im doing my job by going to all the games and I see what you see

Well we must be in safe hands then with this martyr Martin at the helm

Thilo Kehner on 00:03 - Aug 17 with 857 viewsPatfromPoole

Thilo Kehner on 22:35 - Aug 16 by Bicester_North

What’s this? Not heard about any airline threatening

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Thilo Kehner on 00:18 - Aug 17 with 848 viewsdirk_doone

Thilo Kehner on 00:03 - Aug 17 by PatfromPoole

He sounds like a right nutter.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Thilo Kehner on 00:19 - Aug 17 with 845 viewsBicester_North

Thilo Kehner on 00:03 - Aug 17 by PatfromPoole

The Saint and bicep emojis

Thilo Kehner on 00:22 - Aug 17 with 842 viewsdirk_doone

Thilo Kehner on 00:19 - Aug 17 by Bicester_North

The Saint and bicep emojis

He's even chosen a weird profile photo to try to make himself look menacing. He obviously shouldn't be allowed out with a gun anywhere near any of the local schools.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Thilo Kehner on 00:23 - Aug 17 with 840 viewsBicester_North

Thilo Kehner on 00:22 - Aug 17 by dirk_doone

He's even chosen a weird profile photo to try to make himself look menacing. He obviously shouldn't be allowed out with a gun anywhere near any of the local schools.

This our CEO, a Twitter ranting loon

Thilo Kehner on 06:50 - Aug 17 with 748 viewssaint68

Then he must be nlind or not paying any attention whilst at the matches...because we can't defend and haven't for at least 4 seasons now..and can't maintain a winning position..so he's obviously not doing what hes paid for ala Hassenhutl to boot.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Thilo Kehner on 06:50 - Aug 17 with 746 viewssaint68

Then he must be blind or not paying any attention whilst at the matches...because we can't defend and haven't for at least 4 seasons now..and can't maintain a winning position..so he's obviously not doing what he's paid for ala Hassenhutl to boot.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024