Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka 11:14 - Aug 21 with 2241 viewstheloneranger

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/swansea-au-vodka-morgan-r

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 11:25 - Aug 21 with 1992 viewsLohengrin

Charlie Sloth?

He’s got more than enough money to change that by deed poll, don’t you think?

In all seriousness though, good for them. Sometimes fairytales do come true.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 11:39 - Aug 21 with 1965 viewsJack123

Fair play to them. Making money of off something that was well established already. Some things you think that's so easy, why the hell didn't I think of that.

libera nos a malo

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 11:41 - Aug 21 with 1958 viewsonehunglow

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 11:39 - Aug 21 by Jack123

Fair play to them. Making money of off something that was well established already. Some things you think that's so easy, why the hell didn't I think of that.

Why don't they buy the Swans

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 17:16 - Aug 21 with 1871 viewsTogg

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 11:41 - Aug 21 by onehunglow

Why don't they buy the Swans

Mmmmmmmm. I wouldn't count it out.
The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 17:25 - Aug 21 with 1854 viewsonehunglow

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 17:16 - Aug 21 by Togg

Mmmmmmmm. I wouldn't count it out.

Don’t get me all moist and hopeful .

Local lads made good investing in local club.

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 17:38 - Aug 21 with 1844 viewsTogg

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 17:25 - Aug 21 by onehunglow

Don’t get me all moist and hopeful .

Local lads made good investing in local club.

What ever you think or say these young lads (yes they probably found the capital to invest easier) have put their cajones on the line. If we had more potential entrepreneurs in Wales to create wealth, which emanates into jobs etc, and make us wealth creating country I would probably look at the Welsh independence debate in a different light. However just like Catalonia is one of the wealthiest parts of Spain and has to subside the South As a UK resident Wales would have to do the same, like parts of the UK are doing now.
The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 17:41 - Aug 21 with 1837 viewsonehunglow

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 17:38 - Aug 21 by Togg

What ever you think or say these young lads (yes they probably found the capital to invest easier) have put their cajones on the line. If we had more potential entrepreneurs in Wales to create wealth, which emanates into jobs etc, and make us wealth creating country I would probably look at the Welsh independence debate in a different light. However just like Catalonia is one of the wealthiest parts of Spain and has to subside the South As a UK resident Wales would have to do the same, like parts of the UK are doing now.

But being wealthy they are derided every day .

They are insulted,abused to death all because they had the guts to do what I and most others didn’t because we were scared and preferred not to take risk.

Nothing but admiration from them and hope they enjoy their wealth .

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 17:50 - Aug 21 with 1823 viewsTogg

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 17:41 - Aug 21 by onehunglow

But being wealthy they are derided every day .

They are insulted,abused to death all because they had the guts to do what I and most others didn’t because we were scared and preferred not to take risk.

Nothing but admiration from them and hope they enjoy their wealth .

Yep! Welsh lads who will probably send their kids to private/public school. Because they can afford it and worked to get there. Plus want the best for them. How many people have come from basic working class arenas and like cream have floated to the top because of talent, hard work etc. Look at Asians, work thier nuts off and one of the offspring becomes a Doctor, Lawyer, Dentist . We are lucky we live in a Society where you can succeed. Mind you I've known a few who went to Boarding school and they really have issues.
Login to get fewer ads

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 18:12 - Aug 21 with 1798 viewsSirjohnalot

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 17:50 - Aug 21 by Togg

Yep! Welsh lads who will probably send their kids to private/public school. Because they can afford it and worked to get there. Plus want the best for them. How many people have come from basic working class arenas and like cream have floated to the top because of talent, hard work etc. Look at Asians, work thier nuts off and one of the offspring becomes a Doctor, Lawyer, Dentist . We are lucky we live in a Society where you can succeed. Mind you I've known a few who went to Boarding school and they really have issues.

This is brilliant to see. Local boys done good. Money invested in the local community never know, if we go down, owners may sell cheap and we can rebuild with local owners. Best way to lose all your money though. At least they’d care.
The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 18:27 - Aug 21 with 1781 viewsDr_Winston

I'd give it a year or two before people were slagging them off for not spending enough money. Perhaps less given the family connection.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 19:31 - Aug 21 with 1719 viewsKeithHaynes

At least he has done positive things with daddy’s cash, fair play.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 19:40 - Aug 21 with 1704 viewsJack123

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 19:31 - Aug 21 by KeithHaynes

Yes fair play to the lad, it only seems like yesterday when Hazard was booting the ball from him How old was he then? 18?

libera nos a malo

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 19:50 - Aug 21 with 1690 viewsDr_Winston

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 19:31 - Aug 21 by KeithHaynes

There are plenty of spoiled rich kids who burn through their parents cash with little to show for it but some Instagram photos. At least these two are achieving something.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 19:57 - Aug 21 with 1678 viewsSirjohnalot

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 19:40 - Aug 21 by Jack123

Yes fair play to the lad, it only seems like yesterday when Hazard was booting the ball from him How old was he then? 18?

Hazard gave him the kick he needed to not be a brat. That as one of the funniest and well deserved kicks I’ve ever seen.

He appealed to the ref !
The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 20:48 - Aug 21 with 1639 viewsbritferry

I think 20 to 30 people are employed by them too, so good on them.

I don't know why they don't try and branch out in to Gin instead of those flavoured vodkas

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 21:24 - Aug 21 with 1611 viewsNotLoyal

Credit it to him.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 21:30 - Aug 21 with 1595 viewsAndyCole

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 20:48 - Aug 21 by britferry

I think 20 to 30 people are employed by them too, so good on them.

I don't know why they don't try and branch out in to Gin instead of those flavoured vodkas

And to think we still have some here who always go out of their way to slag off Martin Morgan.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 09:07 - Aug 22 with 1473 viewsBoundy

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 21:30 - Aug 21 by AndyCole

And to think we still have some here who always go out of their way to slag off Martin Morgan.

I’d have more admiration if they had to remortgage their houses to start the business but good on them

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 14:47 - Aug 22 with 1396 viewswhiterock

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 09:07 - Aug 22 by Boundy

I’d have more admiration if they had to remortgage their houses to start the business but good on them

That's what Martin did in the 80's and worked hard to get his businesses up and running, his boy has had an easier ride but fair play, he (and his business partner) have grafted and done well.
The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 14:57 - Aug 22 with 1383 viewsfelixstowe_jack

There is always something sad about left wing supporters who can't bare to see people who hard to better themselves, pay taxes and employ others.

They are problem the same people who like to run their keys along the side of decent cars.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 15:19 - Aug 22 with 1368 viewsBest_loser

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 14:57 - Aug 22 by felixstowe_jack

There is always something sad about left wing supporters who can't bare to see people who hard to better themselves, pay taxes and employ others.

They are problem the same people who like to run their keys along the side of decent cars.

I can't see a single criticism of them on this thread , your so conditioned to your usual leftie this labour that your replying without ever reading the thread now
The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 15:33 - Aug 22 with 1349 viewsYrAlarch

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 14:57 - Aug 22 by felixstowe_jack

I think your remarks are disrespectful to us 'left wing supporters' who respect and admire honest enterprise that creates employment and brings much needed capital into the locality.
We are not all consumed by jealousy.
All the best to them, even though I don't drink vodka.
The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 20:53 - Aug 24 with 1186 viewsbritferry

The Sun have got hold of the story and they start with the Hazard ball boy incident

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/19598916/eden-hazard-ball-boy-chelsea-swansea-tim

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 07:35 - Aug 25 with 1104 viewsTogg

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 20:53 - Aug 24 by britferry

The Sun have got hold of the story and they start with the Hazard ball boy incident

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/19598916/eden-hazard-ball-boy-chelsea-swansea-tim

That's great publicity. Hopefully they will soon earn many more millions and purchase our club
The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 11:02 - Aug 25 with 1081 viewsBoundy

The Swansea pals worth £40m each conquering the world with their brand Au Vodka on 07:35 - Aug 25 by Togg

That's great publicity. Hopefully they will soon earn many more millions and purchase our club

I think the purpose of the exercise was to make money , not lose it buying a football club

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024