Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players from same team all becoming managers 18:37 - Sep 4 with 3085 viewsfrenzied

Possibly Man Utd have the record for this...Robson...Keane...Ince..Neville...Giggs..Bruce.....Hughes

Others came later i think...Ole...Rooney..Phil Neville..Ruud Van Nistlerooy..Stam..

Cant think of any other side which have produced as many

You may know differently..
[Post edited 5 Sep 2022 6:09]
Players from same team all becoming managers on 18:53 - Sep 4 with 3038 viewsColDale

Seem to be quite a few from Clough's Forest team went on to be managers, but that might be down to the longevity as much as anything else
Players from same team all becoming managers on 19:01 - Sep 4 with 3016 viewsEllDale

The West Ham team from the 1950s and 1960s produced a fair few.
The likes of Malcolm Alison, John Bond, John Lyall, Harry Redknapp.
Players from same team all becoming managers on 19:22 - Sep 4 with 2971 viewsfrenzied

The Leeds 1970s side I think produced..Bremner...Charlton..Giles?...Cooper?..
Players from same team all becoming managers on 19:41 - Sep 4 with 2941 viewsD_Alien

Players from same team all becoming managers on 19:22 - Sep 4 by frenzied

...Gray

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Players from same team all becoming managers on 20:00 - Sep 4 with 2884 views442Dale

Players from same team all becoming managers on 18:53 - Sep 4 by ColDale

Seem to be quite a few from Clough's Forest team went on to be managers, but that might be down to the longevity as much as anything else

The current Forest squad will likely produce a whole lot more even if only one in ten of them becomes a manager.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Players from same team all becoming managers on 21:00 - Sep 4 with 2792 viewsBeechball

Players from same team all becoming managers on 19:22 - Sep 4 by frenzied

Cherry, Yorath, Clarke, Hunter,Flynn, Jordan, McGovern (stretching a point there ) as well.
Players from same team all becoming managers on 21:13 - Sep 4 with 2776 viewsHuddersdale1

Players from same team all becoming managers on 21:00 - Sep 4 by Beechball

Cherry, Yorath, Clarke, Hunter,Flynn, Jordan, McGovern (stretching a point there ) as well.

Not forgetting Eddie Gray of course,,,,,

Edit: Ooops just seen DAs earlier reply.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2022 21:15]
Players from same team all becoming managers on 22:14 - Sep 4 with 2681 viewsrichfoad32

Mark Robbins from that late 80's/early 90's Man Utd team as well.

Not sure if they all played in the same team but Spurs from the early 80's seemed to produce quite a few, Hoddle, Ardiles, Clemence, Roberts, Hughton, Perryman, Colin Lee, etc.
Login to get fewer ads

Players from same team all becoming managers on 08:57 - Sep 5 with 2474 viewsTipperaryDale

From that same era there was also Henning Berg, Scholes (briefly), Jordi Cruyff, Dwight Yorke, Teddy Sheringham and David Healy - there might be more.
Players from same team all becoming managers on 09:57 - Sep 5 with 2429 views442Dale

Players from same team all becoming managers on 08:57 - Sep 5 by TipperaryDale

From that same era there was also Henning Berg, Scholes (briefly), Jordi Cruyff, Dwight Yorke, Teddy Sheringham and David Healy - there might be more.

Darren Ferguson.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Players from same team all becoming managers on 15:08 - Sep 5 with 2276 viewsBigKindo

Brian Green at Dale?
Players from same team all becoming managers on 15:37 - Sep 5 with 2241 viewsTomRAFC

Flitcroft, Beech and Simpson all played together at Dale, I believe. Hill also played with Flickers.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024