Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goal keeper and manager 19:45 - Oct 1 with 1611 viewsrobcoe5

What do saints do to goal keepers, Bazunu started off the season playing well and coming for crosses, not playing silly football at the back and defending the near post, Both goals today you can put some blame on the goalkeeper, he should of come for the cross in the six yard box for the first and the second goal it was like watching Alex McCarthy beaten with a shot at the near post.
Time for a change in the management totally lost the plot, too many changes each week. Again we conceded a goal you know the second is just about to come.
Goal keeper and manager on 19:58 - Oct 1 with 1550 viewsdirk_doone

He's only a youngster. He has been thrown in at the deep end far too soon and it's affecting his confidence. He's gone half a year now, with Pompey, Ireland and Saints, without keeping a single clean sheet. The poor lad must be dreading the trip to Man City.

We should have just let him play a few cup games to build his confidence. I think he shows promise and will be a top class goalkeeper in a few years' time.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2022 19:59]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Goal keeper and manager on 21:20 - Oct 1 with 1462 viewssaint68

Goal keeper and manager on 19:58 - Oct 1 by dirk_doone

He's only a youngster. He has been thrown in at the deep end far too soon and it's affecting his confidence. He's gone half a year now, with Pompey, Ireland and Saints, without keeping a single clean sheet. The poor lad must be dreading the trip to Man City.

We should have just let him play a few cup games to build his confidence. I think he shows promise and will be a top class goalkeeper in a few years' time.

With flappy wrists Alex waiting in the wings to replace him the poor lad is being baptised into the melancholy world of Ralph..

He has the attributes to be a solid keeper..but I fear it'll be coached out of him sadly.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Goal keeper and manager on 21:50 - Oct 1 with 1395 viewsStAnt

Goal keeper and manager on 21:20 - Oct 1 by saint68

With flappy wrists Alex waiting in the wings to replace him the poor lad is being baptised into the melancholy world of Ralph..

He has the attributes to be a solid keeper..but I fear it'll be coached out of him sadly.

Will be like shooting fish in a barrel for Haaland next week.
Goal keeper and manager on 23:30 - Oct 1 with 1261 viewsElijahK

Just seen the highlights on MOTD to get a better angle of them, but I don’t think you blame Bazunu for their second one, as the lads unmarked at the back post and with a shot of that power, your just not gonna save it (or at least no keeper that we’ll be able to keep hold of would).
But the first goal I do agree he should’ve come out for, but as others have already mentioned on here, he’s young so it’s to be expected and hopefully he’ll learn from it so that next time it happens he doesn’t make that mistake.

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Goal keeper and manager on 10:09 - Oct 2 with 1090 viewskingslandstand1

Goal keeper and manager on 19:58 - Oct 1 by dirk_doone

Controversial, but should have kept FF whole waiting for a decent keeper as Buzuma could make it, but still feel he's too small for the Prem and won't be able to dominate his box
Goal keeper and manager on 10:18 - Oct 2 with 1080 viewsblambo

Goal keeper and manager on 10:09 - Oct 2 by kingslandstand1

Controversial, but should have kept FF whole waiting for a decent keeper as Buzuma could make it, but still feel he's too small for the Prem and won't be able to dominate his box

100% agree.
FF was our best keeper.
Goal keeper and manager on 19:45 - Oct 2 with 920 viewsElijahK

Goal keeper and manager on 10:09 - Oct 2 by kingslandstand1

You do realise that Forster never came out ether right? I mean he’d always be on his goaline and would never come out for the ball, so would’ve certainly conceded that first one. And with regards to the second, nether would’ve saved that as unless you’ve got the likes of Allison, Neur, Oblak etc in goal, those are always gonna end up in the back of the net.

But with regards to who’s better, I’d say that they’re pretty equal right now, as Bazunu has a much better distribution that Forster and has very firm hands as he’s caught it many times where most keepers would fluff it or punch it away. But seeing how much younger Bazunu is, selling Forster and getting him in is a no brainier as they’re just as good as each other, yet Bazunu will on,y get better whilst Forster will only get worse. As how soo many rate Forster soo highly is just as baffling as how soo many rated Elynousie last season, both of which were soo overrated, yet many’s opinions on one has certainly now changed

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Goal keeper and manager on 20:39 - Oct 2 with 852 viewsinthebox

Very few goalies come out for the ball now, the stats probably suggest it's un productive if you miss it you'r in no mans land best leave up every body else.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024