Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jellybaby 10:56 - Oct 11 with 3729 viewsSouthSeaSaint

Bit concerned about one of our fans and a regular poster on here in recent times.

I wonder if he agrees with the posts on various well regarded sources of information such as Tuk Tok, Gettr etc that our poor run of form since the 4-0 defeat at Villa Park has been due to the previous week's mass vaccination of all our first team, Manager & Staff?
Jellybaby on 14:25 - Oct 11 with 3589 viewsBerber

Maybe taken to painting his face blue, wearing a skirt and shooting “Freedom” as a last resort?
Jellybaby on 20:39 - Oct 12 with 3236 viewsJellybaby

No need for concern Southsea Saint. I haven't heard this story, but putting an unknown toxin into your body is not going to help anyone. Interesting that Florida is officially recommending that men under 40 do not take the covid jab.

https://expose-news.com/2022/10/10/mrna-vaccines-should-not-be-given-to-men-unde

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Jellybaby on 20:44 - Oct 12 with 3220 viewsJellybaby

Jellybaby on 14:25 - Oct 11 by Berber

Maybe taken to painting his face blue, wearing a skirt and shooting “Freedom” as a last resort?

Don't understand this at all, what are you saying?

As the covid/vaccine narrative unravels each day and vaccine injury stories come to the fore, as someone who was on here saying they helped at a vaccine centre, do you have any regrets - serious question?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Jellybaby on 23:58 - Oct 12 with 3105 viewsElijahK

Jellybaby on 20:39 - Oct 12 by Jellybaby

No need for concern Southsea Saint. I haven't heard this story, but putting an unknown toxin into your body is not going to help anyone. Interesting that Florida is officially recommending that men under 40 do not take the covid jab.

https://expose-news.com/2022/10/10/mrna-vaccines-should-not-be-given-to-men-unde

Do you even know the basics of how vaccines are produced, tested, what they do, how they affect certain things (like a humans mRNA producing amino acids, outer membrane pores, ATP usage etc), how large proportions of people taking them can create herd immunities or just anything scientific at all?

Or is it just all the typical flat earthers/David ickes nonsense? As to prove a point you need evidence, and that sort of nonsense doesn’t come close to it all!

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Jellybaby on 07:10 - Oct 13 with 3052 viewsJellybaby

Jellybaby on 23:58 - Oct 12 by ElijahK

Do you even know the basics of how vaccines are produced, tested, what they do, how they affect certain things (like a humans mRNA producing amino acids, outer membrane pores, ATP usage etc), how large proportions of people taking them can create herd immunities or just anything scientific at all?

Or is it just all the typical flat earthers/David ickes nonsense? As to prove a point you need evidence, and that sort of nonsense doesn’t come close to it all!

I'm not going to waste my time talking to anyone who thinks that to be against a worldwide roll out of an experimental jab is akin to believing in flat earth. You can dismiss covid scepticism as being as daft as the craziest conspiracy theory, but that is a ridiculous position to take.

Do you know the exact ingredients of this jab? No
Do you know the long term data on the jab? No
Is it stopping transmission? No
Do I regret not taking it? 100% No
Do I insist on everyone agreeing with me? No
Do I despise the global technocrats that have forced this on to fine upstanding people, while making a packet of money by means of fear and propaganda - you bet I do.

Jellybaby on 07:22 - Oct 13 with 3039 viewskingolaf

Jellybaby on 07:10 - Oct 13 by Jellybaby

I'm not going to waste my time talking to anyone who thinks that to be against a worldwide roll out of an experimental jab is akin to believing in flat earth. You can dismiss covid scepticism as being as daft as the craziest conspiracy theory, but that is a ridiculous position to take.

Do I despise the global technocrats that have forced this on to fine upstanding people, while making a packet of money by means of fear and propaganda - you bet I do.

They’ve prevented millions of deaths.
Jellybaby on 12:44 - Oct 13 with 2909 viewskingslandstand1

Jellybaby on 07:10 - Oct 13 by Jellybaby

"Do I insist on everyone agreeing with me? No"

Just as well really ................. and all entitled to opinions, either majority or minority, but I'm inclined to stick with the majority
Jellybaby on 22:35 - Oct 13 with 2806 viewsBerber

Jellybaby on 20:44 - Oct 12 by Jellybaby

Don't understand this at all, what are you saying?

As the covid/vaccine narrative unravels each day and vaccine injury stories come to the fore, as someone who was on here saying they helped at a vaccine centre, do you have any regrets - serious question?

No regrets, had my booster. As was argued originally, the vulnerable who were vaccinated fared well, those who didn’t, didn’t.
Login to get fewer ads

Jellybaby on 06:49 - Oct 14 with 2742 viewsJellybaby

Jellybaby on 22:35 - Oct 13 by Berber

No regrets, had my booster. As was argued originally, the vulnerable who were vaccinated fared well, those who didn’t, didn’t.

Well, I certainly don't agree with that synopsis, would be interested to hear your views on Dr Malhotra, the cardiologist who originally promoted the roll out of the jab on Good Morning Britain and since the death of his father, which he felt was jab related has done a 180 degree U turn?

[Post edited 14 Oct 2022 6:58]

Jellybaby on 15:17 - Oct 14 with 2563 viewssaint901

Can I ask a numbers related question, the answers to which would be better supported by verifiable evidence.

How many deaths have been directly attributed to the vaccines in use in Western Europe or the USA?

What is the difference between projected Covid deaths pre vaccine and actual Covid deaths post vaccine?

I'm going to stick my neck out and say that the answer to question 2 is significantly higher than the answer to number 1.

If so, is there any acceptable ratio between those two?
Jellybaby on 17:25 - Oct 14 with 2511 viewsSoton

As for untested, millions and millions have had the jab so it’s now hardly untested. Adverse effects are insignificant compared to the amount of vaccine's administered
Jellybaby on 17:47 - Oct 14 with 2492 viewsBerber

Jellybaby on 06:49 - Oct 14 by Jellybaby

Well, I certainly don't agree with that synopsis, would be interested to hear your views on Dr Malhotra, the cardiologist who originally promoted the roll out of the jab on Good Morning Britain and since the death of his father, which he felt was jab related has done a 180 degree U turn?

[Post edited 14 Oct 2022 6:58]

A cardiologist is not an epidemiologist, though his opinions are valid, they may not necessarily draw the correct conclusions. Much like Kwasi KwArteng having a PHD in English coinage, it does not give him the insights and experience to make sensible economic decisions for the country. It is understandable though that those close to the relatively small percentage of the population involved in vaccine related deaths may feel differently before and after. Nobody has ever expected or claimed that there were zero risks relating to vaccines. However, let’s not forget the dreadful debacle over MMR sceptisism, and the subsequent price the unvaccinated have paid for that bit of irresponsible anti vaccine propaganda.
Jellybaby on 18:42 - Oct 14 with 2467 viewsElijahK

Jellybaby on 17:47 - Oct 14 by Berber

A cardiologist is not an epidemiologist, though his opinions are valid, they may not necessarily draw the correct conclusions. Much like Kwasi KwArteng having a PHD in English coinage, it does not give him the insights and experience to make sensible economic decisions for the country. It is understandable though that those close to the relatively small percentage of the population involved in vaccine related deaths may feel differently before and after. Nobody has ever expected or claimed that there were zero risks relating to vaccines. However, let’s not forget the dreadful debacle over MMR sceptisism, and the subsequent price the unvaccinated have paid for that bit of irresponsible anti vaccine propaganda.

Spot on, but even then for all we know every person who’s died after having the vaccine were unfortunately going to pass away due to Covid if they’d not been vaccinated in the first place. As if an alerted bacterial cell that affects your mRNA production in what’s meant to be a more positive way, can kill someone, then I’m pretty certain that an unaltered bacterial cell which isn’t meant to help you and doesn’t edit any mRNA sequencing in a positive way, would also probably kill you…

Jellybaby on 19:33 - Oct 14 with 2433 viewsJellybaby

Jellybaby on 17:47 - Oct 14 by Berber

Oh, we back to the cult of experts are we, who are under the pay of governments and global elites who of course we can trust implicitly, because they never lie to us, do they??

What price have the unvaxed paid for anti vaccine propaganda? Surely all the propaganda has come from above, witness Youtube banning Russell Brandt, Paypal freezing the Free Speech Union's account and this revelation;

Jellybaby on 19:53 - Oct 14 with 2419 viewsJellybaby

Jellybaby on 15:17 - Oct 14 by saint901

Can I ask a numbers related question, the answers to which would be better supported by verifiable evidence.

How many deaths have been directly attributed to the vaccines in use in Western Europe or the USA?

What is the difference between projected Covid deaths pre vaccine and actual Covid deaths post vaccine?

I'm going to stick my neck out and say that the answer to question 2 is significantly higher than the answer to number 1.

If so, is there any acceptable ratio between those two?

You can ask those questions, but to me they are fairly meaningless due to the level of control that these global utopians have these days.

The Yellow card in UK attributes over 2000 deaths due to the jab, https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-

Vaers in the US over 31 000 deaths ; https://openvaers.com/covid-data

It is widely accepted that Yellow card and their equivalents are under reported by 90%, so the real figures may be ten times higher.

During the Covid holiday that the NHS had during Lockdown, it was also widely known that Covid was written as cause of death (often remotely) - either primary or secondary as matter of course, thus inflating the figures. If you trust the MSM narrative then of course you will see the jabs as a success.

I think the truth is best seen by what we see in our own lives and the people we know around us and the number of people that I have seen die from cancer since vaccine rollout is off the scale, interested if others have noted that.

Jellybaby on 20:01 - Oct 14 with 2414 viewsJellybaby

Jellybaby on 17:25 - Oct 14 by Soton

As for untested, millions and millions have had the jab so it’s now hardly untested. Adverse effects are insignificant compared to the amount of vaccine's administered

"Insignificant"? Not for those who needlessly lost their lives like BBC reporter Lisa Shaw. Watch the usually amiable (and triple jabbed) Mark Dolan spell out some truths.

Jellybaby on 20:07 - Oct 14 with 2407 viewsBerber

Jellybaby on 19:33 - Oct 14 by Jellybaby

Oh, we back to the cult of experts are we, who are under the pay of governments and global elites who of course we can trust implicitly, because they never lie to us, do they??

What price have the unvaxed paid for anti vaccine propaganda? Surely all the propaganda has come from above, witness Youtube banning Russell Brandt, Paypal freezing the Free Speech Union's account and this revelation;

What price HAVe the unvaccinated paid? A few individuals may have been unfairly treated, but facing the approbation of the majority of the population, if it is a cost, is how societal norms are established and enforced. If you want to be in a minority group, significantly opposed to the majority, don’t expect inclusion, approval or encouragement. We may be sheep, but you may get trampled, but actually, most people can’t be bothered to even do that.
Jellybaby on 20:37 - Oct 14 with 2394 viewsElijahK

Jellybaby on 19:33 - Oct 14 by Jellybaby

So your now saying that everything the governments been saying is just BS then?
As you said you weren’t some flat earther or David Ickes fan, but after saying all that I’m starting to wonder if that’s true…

As whenever people have doubted what the governments or organisations have said, there’s always gotta be 3 things to make it not just the usual conspiracy nonsense, where I as well as many others might actually take it a bit more seriously.
Firstly, WHY? Why would the group lie about this subject, as what do they gain outta lying or editing what they inform people?
Secondly, HOW? How is it possible that what they’re saying isn’t true, and what the people who’s disagreeing is possible? As there can’t be any holes left in it and it all needs to make sense.
And thirdly, TRUST? Will what they do most likely get out? As the more people it involves the more likely the truth is to get out.

As when we look at two examples of conspiracy theories that many believe, one some take more seriously than others, as one can answer all 3 of those questions, the other can’t.

For example 9/11 being set up is something that many take more seriously than the flat earth
because it can answer all of those 3 questions whilst the flat earth cannot. As 9/11 being set up (which to make clear I don’t believe) can answer why as it was the perfect reason for America to invade Iraq which soo many would understand.
It could’ve been quite easily set up, so that’s how, because all it required is 3 piloted to do it, which could be pretty easy if the government was in on it.
And not too many would’ve needed to have know, as it would’ve just needed to be the very top people and not too many there, and that’s it as the piloted we’re gonna die.

Whilst the earth being flat can’t answer any of the 3 questions. As there is no valid reason for the government to lie about the earth being flat, as it gains them no advantage to them whatsoever.
It’s also pretty much impossible for how time zones and where the suns at, depending at where your located on earth, as right now it’s pitch black here in the UK, yet if I did a FaceTime to someone in Australia it would be all sunny, so that’s impossible if the earth was flat, and lastly how do flight times all add up and work if the earths flat, as it can take just as long to get to Australia going over Asia as it does America, yet if the earth was flat it doesn’t work.
And with regards to trust, we’ve been on earth for thousands of years, and over times loads of satellites have gone up, many people into outer space, many travelling and mapping the world etc… yet no one ever major or scientific have proven or shown that the world was flat.

So if you really do believe that the government are doing it all, knowing that it’s bad and that they’re paying all the pros etc… then please explain how they do those 3 things.
As how they do it, yeah I’ll give you that is quite possible, as it’s not hard for the government to bribe expects and make a vaccine which they convince people into talking. But that’s it, just 1 of the 3, as why they’d do it, I can’t think of anything whatsoever, as there is no valid reason for why. And for trust, many expects have studied and helped with these covid vaccines, yet no real experts have come out and said that they were bribed, it’s all fake, the vaccines ,ore likely to kill you than save you etc… and for how many that would’ve needed to have been informed, I’m sure that for something as major as this at least quite a few would’ve come out and said something.

And at the end of the day without all 3 it sounds just as stupid as the flat earthers do, so unless you can answer those 3 questions to show that it could actually be possible and true, then what your on about sounds just as stupid as the earth being flat does!

Jellybaby on 21:20 - Oct 14 with 2371 viewsSoton

Jellybaby on 20:01 - Oct 14 by Jellybaby

"Insignificant"? Not for those who needlessly lost their lives like BBC reporter Lisa Shaw. Watch the usually amiable (and triple jabbed) Mark Dolan spell out some truths.

But the weird thing is you just seem ignore the amount of people who died from corona virus or who could of been saved by the vaccine to make your argument seem valid. The vaccine has undoubtedly saved more lives as in millions and millions as opposed what in comparison is a handful of unlucky individuals who had fatal reactions
Your argument is flawed as it can be turned around and used against you.
You just can’t get your head around how much good having vaccines in the world has done, the chances is are you could well of died yourself if others around you hadn’t stopped the spread of covid by having the vaccine
Jellybaby on 21:24 - Oct 14 with 2365 viewsElijahK

Jellybaby on 21:20 - Oct 14 by Soton

But the weird thing is you just seem ignore the amount of people who died from corona virus or who could of been saved by the vaccine to make your argument seem valid. The vaccine has undoubtedly saved more lives as in millions and millions as opposed what in comparison is a handful of unlucky individuals who had fatal reactions
You just can’t get your head around how much good having vaccines in the world has done, the chances is are you could well of died yourself if others around you hadn’t stopped the spread of covid by having the vaccine

Well even then anyone who has been vaccinated can still spread it quite easily as the main thing that the vaccines do is stop people from getting affected by it, as you can still have it and spread it just as well as you did previously. As it does also increase the likelihood of you killing it, but it’s more thee so that you don’t get affected rather than killing it/stopping it from spreading.

Jellybaby on 23:49 - Oct 14 with 2309 viewsJellybaby

Jellybaby on 20:07 - Oct 14 by Berber

What price HAVe the unvaccinated paid? A few individuals may have been unfairly treated, but facing the approbation of the majority of the population, if it is a cost, is how societal norms are established and enforced. If you want to be in a minority group, significantly opposed to the majority, don’t expect inclusion, approval or encouragement. We may be sheep, but you may get trampled, but actually, most people can’t be bothered to even do that.

Collectivism is such a cop out Berber. Is that the extent of your aspirations, to be part of the majority? Wasn't it Gandhi who said "Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth"?

Jellybaby on 08:34 - Oct 15 with 2228 viewsJellybaby

Jellybaby on 21:20 - Oct 14 by Soton

If you watched the clips you will see that the jab never stopped transmission, so the whole narrative of having a jab to save Granny was a lie. This is serious as it means the people were lied to either by conspiracy or cock up and some died or received serious injury due to false information and propaganda

I am not against all vaccines, just this gene therapy one.

Survival rate of covid was put around 99.8% and mostly affected old people and those with comorbidities, so those under 60 or 70 in good health did not require an untested jab, which is why Denmark now does not recommend the covid jab for under 50s and more countries will follow. The fact that younger people and children were offered and emotionally or actually coerced (as with care workers) is the biggest scandal of a generation and will be revealed as such in due course.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2022 8:38]

Jellybaby on 10:17 - Oct 15 with 2167 viewsBerber

Jellybaby on 08:34 - Oct 15 by Jellybaby

If you watched the clips you will see that the jab never stopped transmission, so the whole narrative of having a jab to save Granny was a lie. This is serious as it means the people were lied to either by conspiracy or cock up and some died or received serious injury due to false information and propaganda

I am not against all vaccines, just this gene therapy one.

Survival rate of covid was put around 99.8% and mostly affected old people and those with comorbidities, so those under 60 or 70 in good health did not require an untested jab, which is why Denmark now does not recommend the covid jab for under 50s and more countries will follow. The fact that younger people and children were offered and emotionally or actually coerced (as with care workers) is the biggest scandal of a generation and will be revealed as such in due course.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2022 8:38]

There is no doubt that the pharma companies were less than honest about testing and the results, Pfizer especially, and of course, that is inexcusable. You are correct to assert that we were misled about getting vaccinated to protect others. However, the arguments for was always a dual one, and the other benefit. Massively reduced threat of serious illness and death in the vulnerable groups stands up to any kind of serious scrutiny. Everyone, including the scientists now know much more proven facts than we did at the beginning, including how minor the risks of actually having the vaccination are. We shouldn’t be throwing out the baby with the bath water. (Makes me think of the Cream track, Mother’s Lament 😂).

The arguments for non vaccination in younger age groups generally were not proven until well into the epidemic. We have previously agreed that vaccination of children is neither necessary nor desirable.
Jellybaby on 11:31 - Oct 15 with 2124 viewssaint901

Just so as I'm clear.

Some unseen and unnamed "global elite" have suppressed news of vaccine deaths and enhanced news of success of the vaccine.

This is a vaccine that as far as I can see never promised immunity - just mitigation of symptoms - was produced in Western Europe and the USA - well known and respected hubs of biotechnology, using techniques that have been around for decades and which have now been used literally billions of times with vanishingly small adverse effect.

No reason is ever offered as to why said global elite do this or what they have to gain. The richest people in the world (perhaps 0.001% of the population) have more than enough money and whether you're worth £10m, £50m, £500m or tens of billions, makes not difference. I've not seen any conspiracy fantasist yet come up with a convincing reason for why this shadowy group wants to promote or suppress Covid or its vaccines.

There is always the fallback that the main stream media is in the pocket of this elite. Why? What do they gain? Where is the incentive to report only what this elite want? Please explain.

There is also the trashing of expertise and the product of centuries of research. Apparently one person who is expert in a related field finds that their informed but not expert view is preferred over that of dozens of people who have spent entire careers in the exact space Covid occupies.

The cherry picking of arguments approach can support anything from flat earth to moon landing conspiracy to tracking chips being inserted into vaccines.

The clue here is in the fact that this is a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.

The whole world is impacted. Search hard enough for the outliers and use whatever situation they have - in isolation and out of context - and build an argument. It will be wrong, but a comfort.

Finally "NHS holiday"? Next time I see my friend whose wife - a nurse - caught and died of Covid whilst working 14 hours shifts, I'll mention this comment. I suspect that being unable to trace addresses here would be a good thing as he is unlikely to see any point of view that sees Covid as giving the NHS a holiday.
Jellybaby on 12:22 - Oct 15 with 2082 viewsJellybaby

Jellybaby on 11:31 - Oct 15 by saint901

Just so as I'm clear.

Some unseen and unnamed "global elite" have suppressed news of vaccine deaths and enhanced news of success of the vaccine.

This is a vaccine that as far as I can see never promised immunity - just mitigation of symptoms - was produced in Western Europe and the USA - well known and respected hubs of biotechnology, using techniques that have been around for decades and which have now been used literally billions of times with vanishingly small adverse effect.

No reason is ever offered as to why said global elite do this or what they have to gain. The richest people in the world (perhaps 0.001% of the population) have more than enough money and whether you're worth £10m, £50m, £500m or tens of billions, makes not difference. I've not seen any conspiracy fantasist yet come up with a convincing reason for why this shadowy group wants to promote or suppress Covid or its vaccines.

There is always the fallback that the main stream media is in the pocket of this elite. Why? What do they gain? Where is the incentive to report only what this elite want? Please explain.

There is also the trashing of expertise and the product of centuries of research. Apparently one person who is expert in a related field finds that their informed but not expert view is preferred over that of dozens of people who have spent entire careers in the exact space Covid occupies.

The cherry picking of arguments approach can support anything from flat earth to moon landing conspiracy to tracking chips being inserted into vaccines.

The clue here is in the fact that this is a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.

The whole world is impacted. Search hard enough for the outliers and use whatever situation they have - in isolation and out of context - and build an argument. It will be wrong, but a comfort.

Finally "NHS holiday"? Next time I see my friend whose wife - a nurse - caught and died of Covid whilst working 14 hours shifts, I'll mention this comment. I suspect that being unable to trace addresses here would be a good thing as he is unlikely to see any point of view that sees Covid as giving the NHS a holiday.

901, we have talked about this many times and I have gone through the twin threats of technocracy and transhumanism with you. I mentioned the Georgia Guidestones to you which promoted a perpetual population of half a billion, this monument has since been raised to the ground, which is interesting, but I am sure you will have a rational explanation for it.

The concern around the world's limited natural resources ( witness the buzz word of sustainability) has always been a concern amongst these Global utopians, see how often the deified David Attenborough mentions over population. Eugenics and Malthusianism has always been big amongst the Elites, especially so now as we enter the fourth industrial revolution, see this clip where Yuval Harari, spokesman for the Elites in the World Economic Forum articulates the "problem" of having so many people. Do you not wonder why we have gone from "pandemic" to War, to cost of living crisis etc? This is a war on humanity.

I never understand why people find it so hard to understand that there are people pulling strings at the top of society, the money lenders, the big industrialists etc. Bill Gates is the second biggest contributor to WHO for goodness sake, only beaten by USA! These people can ultimately control the narrative and try to close down alleged misinformation. If you look at the work of WEF you will see what they highlight one year comes to pass in the future. Do your own research.

I am sorry about your friend's wife, but my experience talking to friends in the health profession was that the wards were often empty and they had hardly anything to do, this could of course vary up and down the country, but it does not negate the fact that people died from existing ailments due to the (over)reaction of Covid 19 and I know this to be true.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024